Czar Nok - Pimp Tight...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by _REAPAH_, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

OMG That shit is soooo dammmn coooolldd... you cant HELP but to bounce when u hear that shit yo. Who produced that?

too lazy to find out... Oh yea, drop opinions n shit
    test
  2. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

well near the end when the horns come in hes like "we got laron bleek on the horns"...so i asumme whoever that is.

but yea it is tight.Im sure urban tactics is feelin them organs lol...
    test
  3. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Yea that is the group I saw in kinkos last november....copying there cd cover
    test
  4. Boywonder

Boywonder New Member

anybody got a mp3 of it? I just want it for the beat alone..
    test
  5. TuTone

TuTone Fairfax Entertainment

i ain't never heard of them till the other night when their flyer was on my whip. they alright though.
    test
  6. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I saw the video 2 weeks ago....but I never heard them until them.... I thought they were some want-a-be rappers.... The told the clerk that they were rappers...

Do you know where they are from?
    test
  7. TuTone

TuTone Fairfax Entertainment

yeah, that's why i thought it was funny i'm just now hearing about them lol.
    test
  8. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Cincinnati in the buildin. That beat is flame. They came from here Medicinal lol.
    test
  9. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Forest Park in cincinnati, Ohio, u should know that lol
    test
  10. L.O.R.D

L.O.R.D RawKey Productions

yeah i met them ³³³³³s in louisville and shit when i went to a record pool meeting, they played that shit for me, i was definately diggin the song..

then, i ran into the ³³³³³s again when i was in Cincinatti a few weeks ago for the Jazz Fest.

they were in XXL, and they video got its Premire on 106 and park, so reguardless of what some of you cats think, they are doing something right.

im happy for them, Cincinatti os only 1 hour away from me. which means shits zoomin in, and i got some shit in the works.
    test
  11. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I knew they from cincy...obviously...but I did not know where... Why I am I suppose t to know? I saw them at the tri-county kinkos.....

Hi-tek lives in FP too...I hear

Ejuhcaited....I did not know you were from cincy too...
    test
  12. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

^I aint from cincy, but im near it.

Im jus sayin, like they on the WIZ like almost every damn hour.U know who Tocka is rite?
    test
  13. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I heard the name.....I never listen to the radio..... In the car is always a cd....
    test
  14. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

^Damn...u must b a backpaker, son.Tocka had only the biggest song of 2004 "Down Tha Way"
    (which had a dance also).It was produced by the Unusual suspects, who later re-sold the track To PitBull for his song "Dammit Man"
    test
  15. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Oh shit, and they from ohio... More nig.gas to put us on the map, we aint want bow wow anyways lol. Youngstown is about 3 hours away from cincinnati
    test
  16. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Okay.... I know the song.... I just moved back to cincy ....less than a year....and while I been here I had some serious health issues... so I am out of the loop.....been gone for 5 years.... So I really dont know what is going on in the city...in terms of underground/local rap....

I have a broad range of taste.... I like commercial, underground backpack.... a little bit of everything...
    test
  17. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

.....exerpt for an interview......."

Although That One Way tends to drip the glamorous life, Hayczar and E-Nok relate with the economic frustration seen in neighborhoods all over Cincinnati, especially in places like Forest Park, where well-manicured homes can fool people into believing that poverty only exists within the inner city. "As far as the 'hood in Forest Park, they been havin' Section 8 as far back as I can remember," says E-Nok. "Muthafuckas are strugglin' out there; everybody's house ain't big. It's a lot of homes out there where ain't no food in the refrigerator."

If you live in Forest Park and you trying to claim like you poor....come on.... If you dont have food to eat....that means your family is trying to live above there means and its time to move.... and Section 8..... I have to really check on that.... They dont have to appoligize for living in Forest Park....but dont try to act like its hood. Its a middle class black neighboorhood.

http://www.citybeat.com/2005-08-17/music.shtml
    test
  18. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

True... true. Forest Park is like a black suburb lol. Ghetto black people in a suburban neiborhood.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.