CUT THROAT COUPLETTES: Deth to L.Kross

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Okay then.

Deth - No I'm not in corrections.
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

If you don't mind...shoot me a PM and tell me what you do. I just trained some Corrections Officers and I'm about to train some more soon.
    test
  3. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

test
  4. AceyHeart

AceyHeart Acey Heart

test
  5. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

test
  6. DethStryque

test
  7. DethStryque

You're childish, insecure, and you lost. Badly. As you deserved. Go away.
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

blah blah blah blah dont be mad cause you couldnt put three sylabols together on a beat lmao

i do this, i been doin this, i get CRAZY love from everyone here who actually can rap good. lol you get newbie votes an incomplete thoughts. everyone knows i spit fire, you think i care what youre pushin over this wack ass half assed text battle that you displayed your ability to..... do nothin. stretch bars, force personals an just jam a bunch of wack rhyme schemes together. go die real quick
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

seriously, ur a complete waste of breath. if you were hip hops child shed have aborted you early, you need to never claim to anyone ever that you can rap or are a rapper or are affiliated in any way shape or form wit the hip hop culture. knife to the wrist, newbie. knife to the wrist. remember its down the street, not across the road.
    test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

i see you stopped refferin to all youre likemindedly awful voters too. lol startin to see how stupid it is clingin to someones opinion that i hold in zero reguard even when its a positive opinion about me in other battles. yeah, youre no one, an no one cares.

no keep postin tho, every stupid lil thing you say gets a chuckle outta me, an i dont get enough laughs anymore. i wish you were my next door neighbor karate girl
    test
  11. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

super soft batttle ..
    test
  12. DethStryque

why don't me and you battle and you can show us a hard battle? From looking at your posts, you don't seem to have any bars with any power whatsoever. Let's battle and see what you got.

I guarantee I will beat you in a friendly or vicious battle. Either way is fine with me; either way is your loss.
    test
  13. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

Relax sparky ^ and what post are you talking about of mine exactly ? I rarely text anything , I actually record my music ,, ( well use to ) ,,

what is your purpose for being on an open forum if you cant take the feedback ? in "MY" opinion it was soft , compared to other battles I'v read in my lifetime
    and that range is in the 700-900 area

as you can see I'v been a member on this site for 10 years and only have 700 post , thats because I comment when its needed not to waest my time and energy

also I'm NOT an aggressive battle emcee anymore that was more then 5 years ago so you beating me wont prove anythinig but you got votes on a website ,

take my opinion as what it is , win my positive feedback by doing something different or trying harder ,,

Got me ...
    test
  14. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

Deth Stryques like pistols tuh temples! My sicc prose n putrefying hotts
    Gives you a stupefying loss! My flow is smokin Lotus n crucifying Kross!!

+ your vocab is up to par but the connections are watery,like , how do i explain without sounding "haterish" ... its not anything new in here or something that would motivate me to want to battle you+

Here's some advice my friend...lose the attitude or I'll smack ya dude n clap the tube with ordnance
    That knocks you up n down the Earth like lattitude coordinates

+this concept is old bro,but you tried to flip it ...you not only took something thats been said a thousand different ways but you made it a run on ....not good,+

My punches stop whatchoo sayin...jaw splitcha...leave ya chest saggin...bra strip ya...make ya sleep in the E.R...hospice ya...

+ If you were doing it LIVE with emotioin or Audio then this bar might sound entertaining , but reading it TEXT wise its terrible , you can do so much more with words when typing them , I dont think this would get far in any text battle against some one with wordplay or mets +

... I explained for you , so you wouldnt think it was just a hate comment , I'm sorry if I came off that way ...
    test
  15. DethStryque

Not offended by your previous commentary, dawg. I appreciate you taking the time to illustrate the points that you make by citing just a few of my bars. I will respond with my perspective, and that's this:

You said you've read some 7-900 text battles. That's ALOTTA battles. I know. Because I've won more than 2k of them...with only one actual loss [ which I avenged by overkill KO ], and a total of 12-13 or so total "controversial" losses [ text site politics; you already know how it is ].

As for the bars you cited? A couple of points:

I rap live. I write my bars the way I spit em acapella and on track. To me, there is no difference between text bars and any other medium...if you have experience in spitting bars in the other mediums. Unless you freestyle your whole mixtape every time, and freestyle shows and talent show cases every time, and freestyle on the corner and in ciphers every time...then the bars that you write for any of those endeavors are literally text bars too. In my opinion.
    test
  16. DethStryque

Okay so on to the bars, your comments on them and my response...

"Deth Stryques like pistols tuh temples! My sicc prose n putrefying hotts
    Gives you a stupefying loss! My flow is smokin Lotus n crucifying Kross!!

+ your vocab is up to par but the connections are watery,like , how do i explain without sounding "haterish" ... its not anything new in here or something that would motivate me to want to battle you+"

First? Where I come from in East Side Long Beach, heads who basically diss another guy who's never said anything to them before recognize that they can be and oftentimes are challenged right on the spot,and now it's show and prove time. Where I'm from? Real lyricists don't turn down battle challenges from anybody. But again...that's where I come from.

As for my bars? Thank you for the props on the vocab, but I disagree that the connections are watery. The connections are clear clean and multilayered.

Deth Stryques//death strikes like pistols to temples. <<--Word play nameplay visual metas.

My sicc prose and putrefying hotts <--quadruple syllable+single syllable rhyme scheme, dope visual, bragging punch line/swagg n flow punch, vocab flex and another meta and wordplay with "sicc prose" and "putrefying hotts",

Gives you a stupefying loss <-- stupefying means: "to make someone unable to think or feel properly" and "to astonish, shock". I gave Kross such a shocking, astonishingly bad beatdown that he couldn't think straight or feel properly. All of which connects directly to my foregoing bars when I describe what happens when Deth Stryques, and it connects directly to what my sicc prose and putrefying hotts does. Plus my bars keeps the ill rhyme scheme of a quadruple syllabe+single syllable rhym going. Apparently you missed all of this stuff. If you did? That's okay, alot of people do.

Here's some advice my friend...lose the attitude or I'll smack ya dude n clap the tube with ordnance
    That knocks you up n down the Earth like lattitude coordinates

+this concept is old bro,but you tried to flip it ...you not only took something thats been said a thousand different ways but you made it a run on ....not good,+

MY RESPONSE:

I noticed that you skipped multiple bars of mine preceding and following the bars of mine you chose to critique as being subpar. It seems very much to be a stretch on your part to single out these bars and remove them from their proper context. If my bars are read in proper context as a whole verse? It's clear that my bars are actually quite potent. Purely by reading them, the power punches, creativity, visuals, advanced rhyme scheme, vocab, metas and more are instantly apparent to those with advanced pen and spit game. That's not ego...that's just true.

My bar here:

"So here's some advice my friend..."

is NOT the beginning of a run on sentence as you posted. Instead, it's the continuance of a blizzard of punchlines and nonstop rhyme scheme from the bars before AND it's the entrance to the "lattitude coordinates" punch. That takes actual, genuine skill which many less skilled people will miss. Or even worse? They'll allow their ignorance to label these kinds of bars as "filler".

Observe:

"Gives you a stupefying loss! My flow is smokin Lotus n crucifying Kross!!
    You spewin rhymin dross! But the rhymes I write split n slice ya chin
    Then ice ya men crystallizin them encased alive within liquid nitrogen
    Spit the titest gems combined with them uppercuts that'll dynamite ya
    grin lift n kite ya kin like I gripped n sniped the ten!!
    Here's some advice my friend...lose the attitude or I'll smack ya dude
    n clap the tube with ordnance
    That knocks you up n down the Earth like lattitude coordinates"

^^^^That right there is a much more powerful whole that makes my point very clear. Nonstop visuals, punches, vocab, violent creative means of inflicting death upon opponents as well as their family [ kin ] and friends, nameplay, advanced rhyme scheme, metaphors and simile, sophisticated double sing and triple single switching rhyme scheme, all finished with a gutter street punch which takes a common concept and fiips it into something creative and fresh. Lotsa people use gun metas, but few people use them well. I used the lattitude coordinates punch well and skillfully. Plus? Most people confuse lattitude with longitude, and I didn't.

My punches stop whatchoo sayin...jaw splitcha...leave ya chest saggin...bra strip ya...make ya sleep in the E.R...hospice ya...

+ If you were doing it LIVE with emotioin or Audio then this bar might sound entertaining , but reading it TEXT wise its terrible , you can do so much more with words when typing them , I dont think this would get far in any text battle against some one with wordplay or mets +

Again, I write my bars exactly the way I speak them acapella and on tracks. To me? That whole "text vs live vs audio" argument is absolute nonsense. And the funniest thing about your commentary above is that the bars you cited ARE PROOF OF wordplay metas and more. I mean, they are LITERALLY those things by definition in the context of the bars cited. And they're visuals. And they switch back and forth between single-single-single rhymes to double single syllable rhyme schemes. More elite skill displayed when stacked together in a single brace of bars.

But that could simply be a matter of personal preference.

That's also why I don't let personal preference color my advice giving or my votes. I use objective measures of skill like the RWZ Guideline. Because that right there proves and shows dopeness or lack thereof no matter what anyone's preference is. And all my verses score high on skill levels in every area if objective measures of skill are applied. Again, no ego. Just facts.

So let me end it like this: Thank you for your vote. I respect and appreciate your perspective and opinion, although we sharply differ. I respect the fact that you don't battle anymore, but my battle challenge is still there if you're down to accept it. If not? That's cool too. Best of luck with your music.
    test
  17. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

dude , its not that I dont " battle rap " no more shit i barely write at all , I like to read and listen nowadayz

and although you explained about the mets and wordplay , its not the point I was maken ,

I never once said you had NO mets or wordplay ,
    It was just SOFT mets and wordplay ' you STRONG part was the vocab

and I didnt take OUT lines ,, the lines that I commented on were the ones were I
    NOTICED you actually TRYING to create something ...

hmmm... I'll tell you what , I battle you ,,, if we both drop by tonight '' I'm doing this at work during spare time , and I wont downplay this match .. but I'm not trying to make it a 3 day deadline type of deal ... let me know .. I work untill 10:30 tonight .. after that .. no thanks
    test
  18. DethStryque

I accept.

2 rounds with flips, 48 bar limit, RWZ guideline rules so no cheating possible.

I only accepted a 1 round limited bar battle with L. Kross because I was simultaneously battling 2 other people; or battling one other person and dropped on another guy who I nuked into no-showing. Lol.

If you're not down for full on text battle rules? Okay. Most people aren't.

Good luck at work, man. I'm teaching and training right now, so I'd be droppin on you during rest breaks.

I understood you weren't saying that I had NO punches, metas, etc. I was saying that you didn't grasp the power of what I was dropping, and you missed much of what was being said, shown and done. Your subsequent post about quoting bars where it seemed to you that I was trying only clarified the truth of my earlier impression of you. Anybody who'd pass up punches referencing Cistene Chapel art, swastikas, the Sign of Satan, liquid nitrogen etc. to focus on [ and miss most of the power in ] basically two bars has a preference that is sharply different than mine and probably falls into the camp of lesser lyricism wherein they miss the majority of what real lyricism actually is. I mean that without any diss or rancor. I mean that as in they are the literal definition of the bars themselves. People who miss my bars tend to not have an especially high appreciation of language skill, hahaha.

But that's just my opinion, and just my impression.

Respectfully, we disagree about what constitutes a STRONG punch and wordplay and what doesn't. I've seen the kinds of preferences that you seem to like, and those are the preferences that tend to miss the real power of real lyricism. People who evince the kind of preferences that you just did tend to lack quality rap and quality lyricism. They simply repeat the same kind of material over and over again, lack creativity range vocabulary and even the experience sensibilities and knowledge to know and appreciate the many categories of real quality lyricism.
    test
  19. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

ok .. well ... I have no clue of all that you listed ... flips ?? twz ??? ..

make a thread I'm gonna type a verse lol

and by the way .. what do you train or teach
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

yeah well, you dont pull out a shotgun to kill a gnat. you get a fly swattter. or just slap his bitch ass. an lol@askin what he trains. he trains people to run their mouth in overly worded retorts that get em hung by their ankles until their lunch money comes out their pocket lmao.

damn deth... you done had a whole blown up argument wit this cat an i never even saw it til now? it must be a sad life you live that has you sittin in front of ur computer screen like every damn day like all the damn time. im out on my grind, doin real life things in real life wit real life people lol@u tryna battle everyone. UR WACK.

hey precise, u said the battle was soft, ill show you hard. oh ill show you real hard, lets get it hard in this bitch... lmao wait, that sounded real gay huh? no more mockin Mr. stryque over here. hey deth, wheres your cellphone accapella video of your horridly stretched forcibly wack bars? thought you were gonna show me how to rap for real [funny]
    test