CUT THROAT COUPLETTES: Deth to L.Kross

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 10, 2012.

1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao oh man... ur really serious arent you? thats four zero now lmao shut the fuck up are you crazy? look at your voters, that guy voted in my other battle an i didnt even think about countin it. an it was for me. you idiot lmao. were those close enough to your rwz rules? lol ur fuckin insane if you think you can rap, please stop youre gonna kill me laughin
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I'm not impressed by your so-called rapping skill. I am impressed, however, that you have time to take away from you being the superhard superdope criminal rapper shutting down streets and redirecting traffic [ because you somehow decided to rap in the street; in the middle of traffic or whatever ] to post online about how dope you are.

That's very believable, too. All the truly hard, truly dedicated, truly skilled rapping criminals take the time to whine for pages online because they got thoroughly smoked in a battle. Matta fact? I betcha Tookie Williams did it before they made him ride the lightning. May he R.I.P.
    test
  3. CCGully

CCGully New Member

Aren't you dead? I must be talking to the dead.

My vote HAS to count as it is WITHOUT bias you sorry piece of shit

Also rules to this forum is that I "vote" before I participate in any battles so Idgaf if you count it or not just know that you are beneath me in everyway possible.
    test
  4. DethStryque

If that was the case and nobody gives a shit, then...why are you in my thread giving a shit?
    test
  5. DethStryque

Lolol your vote counts. And it's 4-0 overkill KO victory for me
    test
  6. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Tecca Nina for the win.
    And Channing Tatum - Dude, You WISH you could move like that dude. I give him props all fucking day.
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao.. tech n9ne. word weez. i guess every wack rapper has a followin out there. except deth lol. dude are you still talkin? about how its four oh, i got smoked by all youre textcee netnerds? oh man you kill me im too busy postin on a site to be gangster? lol everytime i come here you got three more replys. go somehwere an die real quick.

i told you i ur dumbass wants another battle, its gonna be audio an our voters are gonna be preapproved, so yeah, drop another novel about how wack an lame i am, karate kid.
    test
  8. DethStryque

Post an acapella video from your cellie. Right here right now; or you can make another thread. I'll post within a day of your post and smoke you AGAIN.
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lol word. i told you its a good chance i wouldnt even respond to your dumbass audio an you think ima do all that for YOU? YOU? lmao anyway do you just like need to get the last post or sommin? [dunno]
    test
  10. DethStryque

You're the one who spluttered and blustered for pages about how you didn't lose this text battle to me [ and you lost CONVINCINGLY to me ] while spouting all this fiction about how you're a real rapper and how you'd beat me if some wakk old heads were here and if we battled live you'd beat me. Or if we battled audio you'd beat me.

I gave you your chance to battle me in the ways you'd say you'd win. A video clip of you is both audio and livea t the time you video it. I will respond in kind. You'd lose. AGAIN. Devastatingly. I was rapping live waaaayyy before I started dropping bars online.

So yeah you'll ge smoked regardless and we can drop this. Gonna battle Jai now anyway and she'll give me waaaayyyyyy closer combat than you ever could.
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I only read the first paragraph jus so you know what im respondin too.

I did beat you in this battle, a bunch of old, MORE QUALIFIED less newbie idiot (look at your voters? you think theyre better then the vets? ur retarded) i would beat your ass in person, i would eat you in a audio battle. im glad you been payin attention.
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

you have stretched bars, no flow, youre scared of a beat lol. and obviously delusional. a bunch of other poorly structured bars no flow scared of beat netcees told you that your rediculous bars were nice. (beautiful paddle marks? broken kross. SWASTIKA!) YOURE BARS ARE TRASH. can i be any plainer than that? you have horrible ideas an need to stop rappin. you cant flow, you cant think good you need not be a rapper. just quit you fuckin karate kid clown, dojo toss for real, get your roundhouse kickin ass the fuck outa here maggio
    test
  13. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Did you call me a wack rapper?
    test
  14. DethStryque

You lost this battle going away, you would gitcha ass severely stomped if you tried to get physical in person, we can audio battle RIGHT NOW AND I'LL SMOKE YOU. Now. Put up a video of you spittin acapella at me then put up a diss track vs me and I'll stomp you AGAIN. Both on video AND on a track. So you'd lose every way possible.
    test
  15. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

you said that already. so i guess ill say stuff i said already too.

youre lucky we're not neighbors cause id have beat your ass every day for the last however long we lived by each other, im not postin an accapella video lmao, if we audio battle its gonna be the normal kind, you know, you make a song i make a song. ect ect. an yeah youre gonna get landslided, not only because you suck, but because im gonna rectify the wack ass voter situation. so like i said a buncha times, make a track or shut the fuck up, im probably not gonna respond to your track. lol just laugh at it.

an weezy, i havnt seen a single bar youve written in years, i give a fuck about your wack/niceness, you wanna battle or somethin? is that why youre askin that? you pokin around for a problem? i can serve you, its whatever. speak up boy, youre muttering

an if you think that his GARBAGE utterly INEFFECTIVE just completely STRETCHED, REDICULOUS BULLSHIT BARS ARE ANY DEGREE OF ALRIGHT then look at your fellow voters an you tell me.
    test
  16. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

"word weez. i guess every wack rapper has a followin out there."

I read this as you were calling me a wack rapper. Clarify.
    test
  17. DethStryque

You got smoked and didn't get a single vote. Deservedly so. Your fantasy about beating me in a scrap if you were my next door neighbor is even worse than the delusion you have that you won this battle. I've seen your fat outta shape pic, son. Jai outed you.

There's a pic of you here: http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1335481-pic-battle-jai-z-vs-l-kross.html#post1069918491

Dawg, you look like a albino earthworm. Compare your outta shape fatness to my pic:

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/148/c3e89439cb604e219ddd2ba5aa6d92d4/l.jpg

and just one of my exercise routines:

http://youtu.be/lSuAs6N4u68

No contest. I'm faster, more powerful, more agile, more skilled, more intelligent, more mature, better looking, better educated, better paid, pursuing my advanced degrees, rap better and ya momz n girl said my sex is the best too. No bragging or boasting. Just facts. Kross? Go get a tan, some INSANITY DVDs and a Ab Roller. I'd still beat you down, but at least you'd look better.

You really DO look like the geek version of Bam Bam Bigelow, like Jai said. Lastly? Res will smoke you, and that's from a guy who's had static with Res. But static or not? I saw Res' verse against Jai, and compared it to your verse against me, which you swear is dope. Res will storm you, no problem. Idk if he can scrap and outbox you, but lyrically? He'd finish you in 1 round like I did.
    test
  18. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I don't fight with people from RM. And no one can say "Hey I'd out fight you" because you don't know their abilities. I will never say "Hey, I'd beat you in a fight." It's childish. However, I will throw down with anyone. I have had years of training, and I continue it now on the job.

Lyrically, who knows. I don't rap anymore. I battled Jai for fun, that's all. I'm more of a song writer, or was. Thanks for the daps, though.
    test
  19. DethStryque

This is the second time you've referred to your job and the first time I've heard of scrapping being involved with it. Am I misunderstanding here? Are you Corrections or something? Trained a few of them. Right now they're trying to bring me onboard but...Idk. gotta research them more.

And lyrically? You already killed Kross with your verse vs Jai. And why did you give up rap in favor of song writing? Why not do both?
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

oh man are you still talkin about the votes? i havent been on in a week or more an this is the top thread on the page? your votes were wack, please stop talkin about them. flux, wack, i denies his vote FOR ME against jai. ccgully WACK i denied his vote FOR ME against jai, you take these votes i denied an act like youre some sort of lyical genius. you have the lyrical capacity of justin bieber, jai outed me? everyone here knows what i look like, an i look like id stomp a fuckin mudhole in your karate kickin faggot ass, dont you have a circle jerk or all male gangbang to be attendin?

like i said youre a wack fuckin piece of trash, you cant rap, you cant even structure rap bars so i know you cant flow. you need to not be a rapper.

an weez, when i said every wack rapper has a followin, i meant you sayin tech nines the largest independent artist, you dont have to be sick to get a bunch of idiots to think that youre nice, ralph maggio over here is a good example of that. these idiots whos votes i wouldnt even take when they were FOR ME but youre so proud of em? lmao, please stop reffering to your unqualified wack ass supporters who couldnt tell a punchline from filler OBVIOUSLY.

again, please quit rappin.
    test