CUT THROAT COUPLETTES: Deth to L.Kross

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 10, 2012.

1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

As soon as you kept stalking me because you e-love my style and you're a hater? I challenged you. 7 months ago. You have spent literally more than a year jockin me. Here's proof

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1282308-best-battle-onsite-deth-smittyrhythm-2.html

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1318664-hellfire-deth-brown-jesus.html

I offered to battle you first. 7 months before you even accepted the notion of battling me, much less offering a counter battle. Between you, Res, breathless [ yall 3 have been following me around for months...with again the acknowledgement that Res has been the most adult of yall and stopped acting childish awhile ago ] and Kross? I already beat 3 of you.

I beat Kross in this thread.

Brown Jesus? I destroyed you in the cypher thread:

http://board.rapmusic.com/cypher/1231526-attack-man-above-you-9.html#post1069577221

I got Dq'd vs breathless in the RSTL cuz I didn't read the rules but I'd smashed him twice already in the cypher. Here's one of em.

http://board.rapmusic.com/cypher/1231526-attack-man-above-you-27.html#post1069696862

So yeah. I already torched you guys. And you guys don't want no more. Instead? You just whine and moan and cry in my threads [ btw i've never been in your threads, BJ ].

So miss me with all that trash you typin. If you meant it for real? Hell, you and Kross could team up right now and we can go 2 rounds RWZ rules 48 bars text [that's 24 bars from you and 24 bars from Kross ] AND I'll join the RBL [ again ]. Aaaannnnd I'll video battle Kross. Hell Kross. You got a cellie? Spit ACAPELLA at me with your cellie. Like the written battle leagues like U.R.L. and kingofthedot do. Do it now. Matta fact? Make a thread and post up your acapella video or whatever. No tracks. Why no tracks? Music is an addition to your bars, delivery, and such. This is a battle between me and you lyricist to lyricist, not a battle between production value and track quality. Straight bars, Kross.

I'll. whoop. yo. ass.

AGAIN.

Make that thread. Make that video. Drop acapella. I will respond. Promptly.
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

ur super wack. lol@make an accapella. is that because you have NO IDEA how to structure a bar so they end up lookin like college thesis reports? you think becuase you forced some wack ass, usually false personal attack in some crazy stretch of imagination that it constitutes a rap bar. ive said it before an ill say it again, fuck outta here.

u are a joke. no one is takin you seriously, youre the type to get a bunch of wack votes in a battle an act like you really won it, lol. an are still scremin bout how you beat my ass an youll do it again. u got crushed homegirl, dont let these idiot voters delude you, lyricly bar for bar, YOU ARE NOT CLOSE TO A MATCH FOR ME. an you sayin that addin a beat has anythin to do wit it? yeah, its really music lol, youre scared of what youre actin like youre supposed to be. a rapper who raps. lol ill tell you what

you can write an record anythin in the world that your lil closet case heart desires an if i feel even the slightest inclination to respond, ill put some bars over a beat an crush you weather you went accapella or not, but fairly warnin you, chances are ill (among most of the other heads on this site) are just gonna laugh our asses off an continue to ridicule you over your obvious lack of rhythm flow swag style etc, etc

in summation, get bent karate kid
    test
  3. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

deth by a landslide...CLEARLY. No debate.
    test
  4. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

hey look, you got another unrespectable voter that thinks your rediculous bullshit is actually rap. good for u, right? cuz i get CRAZY love from REAL rap artists lol that wish they could do what i do
    test
  5. DethStryque

Hatin is not good fer ya, son. You got smoked, yo. Period.
    test
  6. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I read auras, and books written by forbidden government authors
    Infiltrate your border like an ICN Reporter
    Trapped in the damn corner I'd chattin to Pandora About Boxing a man for her
    But, she don't know me.
    Klashnekoff the black cunt from out'a stokie
    Banana boat mango munching monkey, kick off your door like Jumanji
    Launch you off the 28th floor like this was bungee

Klashnekoff is awesome
    test
  7. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Um, Tech is a GOAT man. You need to rethink that statement.
    test
  8. DethStryque

Klashekoff got bars
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

tech nine is a goat? a greatest of all time? lmao, tech nine is a joke with little more than an ability to put rhyme schemes together. oh man that shit you just quotes was mediocre to srugglin/bad. kick off the door like jumanji? 28th floor like a bungee? cmon what am i hearin here? [laugh] he does not have a point. tech nine. lmao klashnekoff lol
    test
  10. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I'm not going to have this argument with you. I'll just say this.
    The Largest Independent Artist in the COUNTRY - Tech 9

That's all that needs to be said. You have no idea what you're talking about.
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

and lil wayne is the largest artist in the WORLD. so what? you dont know what youre talkin about, just because someone sells records means what? people bought their cds and what? lil wayne is garbage, soulja boi is a huge success he's garbage an tech nines wack, i know what im talkin about believe me.

techa nina wit the stamina comin to damage ya buckin the blamma when i bust wit a bang....

wow..
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao you judge artists on record sales?? do you know who BUYS records? not hood ass gutter ass gangster ass shootin stabbin trappin cutthroat thugs. little preppy suburban mostly white, mostly female. so..... thats who you take your cues from? rich white suburban chicks? tech nine blows nigga. gimme an example of him not suckin on the mic an ill say otherwise, but hes wack
    test
  13. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

if u think the white suburban girls like tech nine, you should hear what they have to say about channing tatum, if you an those girls have a lot in common, maybe youd also like to ride his dick?
    test
  14. Venomonology

Venomonology 致命

wtf? thought this was a couplet thread. didn't come in here to see bitch-ass niggaz holdin handbags.
    test
  15. DethStryque

Who would these bitch-ass niggaz be?
    test
  16. Venomonology

Venomonology 致命

all you niggas actin like bitches. whoever won whatever battle it was, forget it. nobody gives a shit. it's text.
    test
  17. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

^True story. hes just mad that he knows he lost, but since he got some idiot voters hes gonna try to hold on to that an just never let his "win" go. lol its nothin
    test
  18. CCGully

CCGully New Member

is there a second round? first round goes to death with ease I dont have time to be reading thru a bunch of bitching and complaining I already went thru 5 pages of arguing if theres not a second round it goes to death. actually unless kross second round is anything worth reading then it goes to death cuz his first round could prolly kill his second round.

death is worthy of competition. however kross you are not worthy
    test
  19. DethStryque

Unfortunately, there is no 2nd round. Kross is adamantly against it, and always was. So this is a one rounder, and your vote makes my victory a clear 4-0 Overkill KO. Thank you.

I absolutely concur about the ridiculous amount of "arguing"...

And I'd like to see a battle or three of yoursm, CCGully...
    test
  20. DethStryque

If this were the case, why would you be on this thread dropping several posts at all? Why not just do whatever it is that people who devalue text do...and not show in this thread at all?
    test