CUT THROAT COUPLETTES: Deth to L.Kross

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 10, 2012.

1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

im not readin a bit of that, id beat yo ass my nigga, id beat yo ass

an yeah, in real life, you woulda lost, keep bein a star on the net homegirl
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Don't read a word of that, big dawg. I wasn't writing for you or responding with the idea that you would read anything. It's easy to say what you say. Where I'm from? Nobody lets off text threats. Come see me if you wanna beat me down. Or...your state probably has a major martial arts tourney in it. I'll prolly be out your way next year [ I compete in tourneys, and I'm undefeated in sparring. Won every weapons and forms event too except for 5 ]. If your state is big like mine? Force on force [ that's shooting at each other solo and team vs team ] competitions are prolly held there, and me and my squad have won more than a dozen [ we're the only Black faces there, easy to pick us out; we're the ones rockin Long Beach ATACX GYM black gear ]. We only came in 2nd twice...both times cheated because shooting closed to hand to hand and we applied chokeholds. Refs said chokes were against the rules, but they didn't say nothin when the White dudes tried to pull levered chokes [ chokes using your gun vs your opponent's neck ] on us.

Not lying a lick. Look it up. Google it. You'll find us. Soon as Infidel and Force on Force put up the video [ which I heard they might not, cuz we're the only bruthas to ever win up there ].

So what state you in? Might come see you. We can squash this stupid text battle beef and spit live face to face. And if you wanna do other stuff? That can jump off too.
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

bro, you do martial arts. i dont think i gotta tell you how homo that is, right? nobody in the gutter squares up like karate kid, you just ruined any shot of me thinkin youre hood by tellin me that you practice a martial art form. sorry. in the hood we play karate [poorly] an we box, an we rob an stomp niggas, i dont know what catagory you fit into, im just tellin you mine. i rob an stomp, i box niggas in where they can barely move, i guess do whatever you do but, dont get it confused, this is real rap over here. talkin bout where im from, lol no, we probly DONT have a martial arts tourny, but if we do, ill meet you AT it
    test
  4. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

i dont know what you think goes on where your from that doesnt happen here, we got gangs, cops kill, we kill cops, crips bloods desciples kings, 20s 40s 60s mexican mafias bro. we sell pounds of whatever you can think of, pounds get busted, block wars get excited, bodys get hauled off to the morgue an toe tagged. an when we block the traffic, niggas would LOVE to get out an start shootin, but its hard to pick a target outta 50 strapped dudes blockin the intersection. trust me, our lives are not the same
    test
  5. DethStryque

First? That word "bro" has its roots in White suburbia. Not the hood. Real hood bruthas don't say that word in regular convos. I never do.

Here you are again talkin all that "hood" rah rah stuff. Martial arts ain't close to homo. Are you really going to roll up on UFC dudes and say they're homo? Puhleeze. You know what martial artists with guns are called? They got names like NAVY SEALS. SWAT. FBI HRT. ATF. You know what untrained hood dudes like you do when you see real warriors like us coming for you? RUN AND GET SHOT,FIGHT AND GET BEAT UP AND/OR SHOT, OR GO TO JAIL. Now I'm not down for corrupt fools abusing their authority [ like those cops who beat down Rodney King ], but the truth is? Untrained dudes like you have no hope against guys like me.

If we scrap? You're Kimbo Slice. I'm Anderson Silva. You pick up a gun? You're O-Dawg from Menace II Society. I'm the Combat Missions Champ [ actually in real life? My 3rd cousin Dexter Fletcher is the Combat Missions Champ ]. You box like Dough Boy/Ice Cube in Boyz n da Hood. I box like Floyd Mayweather. You just ain't winnin vs me ANYWHERE, Kross.

What you do is NOTHING to brag about. It ain't cool to run around thinkin you're fly because you [ lie and claim you live ] this fake ganxta stuff. It ain't cool bein a Menace II OUR OWN society, much less anyone else's society. Kross, it ain't cool braggin about killing Blacks and other people in the hood...even though those boasts are lies.

Dawg. Let it go. You lost to me in a text battle. That's nothing. Don't inject these fake ganxta tales into the discussion as if it'll obviate the fact that you lost. Makes you look pathetic, bruh...even if you're NOT pathetic. So we can rematch and you can get a chance to avenge your loss or you can just let it go.
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

actually, you lost. i dont care what these net nerd textcees have to say on the subject, since when does rapmusic.com = real rapmusic? since never thats when. like i said, these newbies voted for you cause you dazzled em wit bs filler. no one wouldve voted for you 10 years ago when this site had talent. get off it. lots of hood niggas say bro, regaurdless of where it originiated einstien. an EVERY ufc fighter that doesnt stand an hit like boxers, i consider to be gay, you homo martial artist. show me a rapper that knows martial arts you faggot.

"I got big choppers holdin a loud ass clip,
    get too close an youll catch a round house kick"

- quoted from.... NOBODY ever

this has over 14 hundred views... stop checkin it 90 times a day, youre still wack
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao... this idiot had the nerve to tell me that he shoulda been runnin the rbl, but he kept gettin hated on. get the fuck outta here. hated on? you mean people were tellin you whats real an you didnt like it. go work on a functionin hip hop style stop wit this rediculous bullshit multis an forced fake personal punchlines. you need to bring it back a little. lmao rbl
    test
  8. DethStryque

Yeah. You lost a text battle which you claim you don't care about, then went on a multipage rant alternating between fantasy GANXTA stories where you claimed to be proud of spreading illegal drugs and being a menace to your own people... and trying to diss me.

Dawg, let it go. You got smoked. Ten years ago? You'd get smoked. Ten years from now? You'd get smoked.

And tell Anderson Silva and Fedor Emelianenko that their deadly triangle
    choke makes them gay.
    test
  9. Corey Tibbs

Corey Tibbs New Member

test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao get the fuck outta here, i didnt say i was proud you idiot i said it happens, well with some people, unlike you an your triangle hold. wait what did you say? puh-leez. lmao outta here man. you got smoked, ten years ago, you didnt even rap, ten years from now you will have given it up citing incidents like this when you got smoked. you dont rap. i rap
    test
  11. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

I'm fucking dying...

:dead:
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I swear... they took out the dojo, now we have nowhere to TOSS THESE NEWBS.

Now that i know youre into martial arts... the whole death strike thing is seemin REALLY homosexual. u kno the difference between our verses? (Other than the fact that yours was rediculously wack) difference is, you complimented mine, said kross did his thing. all i ever said about yours was the punches were ineffective an your bars are stretched worse than your moms gut after birthin your 300 pound ass
    test
  13. DethStryque

You're just ignorant. DethStryque is not only a legendarily lethal martial arts move, it's the province of highly refined and evolved human beings who are directly linked to the essence of life energy. Recall that several of God's most powerful Archangels wore the mantle of The Angel of Death...including Michael. That ain't close to homosexual. I think? You talk about homo this and homo that because you might be on that homo side.

My mother looks better than and is in better shape than your momz is. Plus my momz is a black belt too. She'd whoop you AND yo momz at the same time. I'm 153 pounds, not 300. If anything? It'd be YOUR MOMZ with the gut after birthing YOUR allegedly nearly 300 pounds of flab.

I complimented your bars because it was courteous and I appreciated the battle. And you got smoked. Deal with it.
    test
  14. DethStryque

No you're in my effing thread again. After the whole dramatic "ignore" speech. You must really have no life.

Nvm
    test
  15. Brown Jesus

Is this faggot talking about me again?

Looks like it.

I hear about your lame faggotry, Deth; I'm not here because I'm thinking about you, I'm here because apparently you think that anyone would ever let you run RBL. Fucking rofl. And if you mean it in terms of Champing my league, then (rofl)². You couldn't even break out of Middleweight in Venom's League; everyone but you voted me into the Heavyweight. True story. You can believe that we're all just hating on you, but that just shows how lame you really are. Guilty conscience? Do you think people don't like your garbage since we're just haters because you're just a hater? Have you done this is the past and are worried that people are doing it to you? Only person giving you props is Jai, and she's a talentless gay just like you... wow.

IMHO, you would ruin RBL as a mod. No one wants you running RBL. As a competitor, if you're "running" RBL, then that means it has fallen below the low point that was Venom's league. Funny how he used a voting system similar to what you claim is unbiased, yet you still sucked at it and want to believe that the voters were biased. LOfuckingL... confirmation bias at it's best.

iah, if you didn't quote me, I wouldn't even have come back in here. I heard about Kross' post saying you should be running RBL, hence the appearance.

fwiw, if you weren't so lame, we would probably leave you alone, but you're such a target. Let me clarify my argument with a honest question: Is there any person on God's green earth whose opinion of your shitty text you would accept? It's pretty clear to me that if someone thinks you're nice, they're keeping it 100; if they think you suck, they're haters. lol get over yourself, it's just text, dude.
    test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

yeah he was talkin about champin it, so rofl squared.

an death, stop talkin about karate, kid. fuckin ralph maggio ass twirp

you realize that for such a wordy lil prick you have two typos in your name? an the first one doesnt even have a q or a z or an x, so its not as cool on the net. deth would be equal to ded. dee, ee, dee. ded. which is what this dead horse is. im tired of beatin it (to quote your boyfriend)
    test
  17. DethStryque

All these paragraphs and posts? You certainly coulda had a 3 round battle in with me by now.

All these claims of my lameness? You should have no problem smokin me in a two rounder...especially if you double teamed with Res, as I suggested you both do. You guys said you only wanted a one round battle? I said you guys each write 1 round and I'll battle you both at the same time in a 2 round battle. Res writes round 1, BJ writes round 2, or vice versa, or you each write 24 bars per round. That way neither of you ever have to write more than 48 bars in the whole battle...and I have to write 96 bars. If I'm that lame? Should be easy to kill me, then. Hell...I'll battle and scorch you, Res and KingNicholis at the same time. In a 3 rounder. or yall could each write 16 bars each per round in a 2 round battle. I'll still scorch all three of yall.

In all fairness and with all due respect, Res has been the most adult of the 3 of yall. I'm only mentioning him because of his prior interest in battling and because I know you guys are terrified of 48 bar battles so with the 3 of you claiming that yall can smoke me solo but only want to write 32 bars max? Total? Hell, I just showed you how the 3 of you could do that as a team in a two round battle. You should have no doubt you three would win. You have NO excuses for not accepting this battle.

Waitaminnit. Yes you do. I'd annihilate yall and you'd lose your little text rep. And you know it, and so do I. That's why you're doing contortionists tricks to try to back out of this battle.

So I'll sweeten the pot, to make it clear and simple. Take the battle. Don't gimme that "nobody will vote for a 2 or 3 round battle thing". My whole battle history shows that's not true. The view this thread has generated, combined with the pull of our 3 names on this site will GUARANTEE that we get the votes we need to resolve any battle between us. We're effectively doing promo for our battle RIGHT NOW.

And no matter what? Win or lose? I'd enter the RBL if you battle me under full, uncheatable RWZ rules.

Now. As for the RBL thing I said to Kross? He only aired part of what I said, and he didn't at all mention his response. Trust me...his PM about the matter is much different than what he lets on. But I won't air the contents of PMs because as a matter of honor I believe that Private Messages are...private. I think it's a sucka move to air private convos.

So I'm not surprised you guys would do such a thing. Cuz yall suckas.
    test
  18. DethStryque

You lost. You're terrified of a rematch, much less a 2 round battle. Cuz live or text or audio, I'll scorch you. Period.

I'll spell my name any way that I want.

You gotcha Karate Kid references wrong. Characters like Ryu and Ken predated Ralph Macchio. In real life? Mas Oyama--founder of kyokushin karate--is one of the original Karate Kids, from nearly a century ago. Here he is taking down a a bull...after chopping one of its horns off with a karate chop.

Karate Master vs Real Bull. - YouTube

Gogen Funakoshi is another of several deadly legendary "karate kids". There are whole tournaments...like these two...with people who've been training since before Ralph Macchio's Karate Kid came out.

Full on with equipment, headbutts, knees elbows throws and submissions: KYOKUSHIN KNOCKOUTS 8th World Open Karate Tournament pt.1 - YouTube

Bareknuckle: KYOKUSHIN KNOCKOUTS 8th World Open Karate Tournament pt.1 - YouTube

Kross isn't spelled with a "K", unless your first name is "Kris".

And just to sweeten the pot more? I'll battle you, JB, Res, and KingNicholis at the same time if you all agree to a 2 round, 48 bar, RWZ rules battle. That means you guys only have to write 12 bars per round.

But you won't accept it. Yall too scared of my Deth Stryque. Cuz you know yall will all lose and you won't have any excuses. Lol.
    test
  19. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao i lost an im scared? oh man... the only reason im not givin you your 12 round, thousand bar a verse rematch(Because FUCKIN believe me, i could write circles around your dumb ass for days) is that we're gonna have the same fuckin retarded voters. lmao, why would i waste all that time to get cheated AGAIN. i roasted your dumbass an the fact that you think those nonsensical bullshit bars hit their bullseye is makin it MUCH more hilarious. plus you think your hooder than me? or hood at all? lmao stop it. ive sold guns, sold coke, sold crack, sold weed(who cares?) jumped dudes, shot at dudes, been shot at, runnin down the street duckin bullets... now.. i say that to say this

most of these fuckin clowns on the radio an bet havent really been through the dirt they claim theyve done, so im about 99.99999999 wit a infinite number of nines behind it that you aint done a fuckin thing.

you want a rematch? record your track then. i dont want it audio? lmao, i told you a million times thats the only way its goin down. if you REALLY want a million bar text battle with me, fine. you can have it. but we have pre-approved voters only, an i dont think youre gonna like em, homeboy. its gonna be all the people you just dissed in your other post, cause those are the only guys around here who still know what raps supposed to sound like.

an lol@u talkin ish to mags. im not sure if this is right... SoundClick - Free MP3 music download and much, much more. fuck i forget but nick is another real rapper who actually really raps, an as far as text goes, you couldnt hold a candle to him if you cant even get through me, for real, i play around with text compared to nick nobody.

no point, its just fuckin hilarious. no, keep respondin, youre doin great, i havent seen a sissy fight like this since... well when i raped you in this battle
    test
  20. Brown Jesus

Was my offer

Who won't accept a battle?

usureboutdat
    test