CUT THROAT COUPLETTES: Deth to L.Kross

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 10, 2012.

1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Friend Kross...you shouldn't make comments like "NO ONE BRITISH HAS EVER MADE IT.EVER." Acts like Tinchy Stryder and N Dubz have experienced significant success. Slick Rick and Young MC are both from Britain, too.

I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just saying..****ease be careful about blanket statements like that.
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

i stand by it, cmon you cant deny the validity. tinchy who? an n dubz? i think i mightve heard one or both or none of those names in passing.. slick rick...? eh.. plus he has no accent. young mc? lol. no, im just talkin shit over here. anyway you slice it you cant say that theyre really on the scene, how are they? who are they? i keep it real bro. im from where you die for no reason, we dont have time to be politicly correct. real talk
    test
  3. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Klashnekoff. He's from the UK, no?
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

[​IMG]
    test
  5. DethStryque

Yes he is.
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao, stop weezy youre provin my point. klashnekoff? theres a rapper named klashnekoff?! hah, i bet hes as good as cory gunz, or 40 cal, or tech nine, or mack 10. anyway yeah, still not impressed by a single european hip hop artist, what else you guys got?
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

my new rap name is mossberg. they call me the pumper.
    test
  8. DethStryque

Lol you crazy dawg. Lol.

Well, this was pretty coo. I won the first round. If you like? We can do a 2 round throwdown rematch, and you can get a shot at vengeance. Especially since Res, Brown Jesus and that AZ kid doesn't seem to want it.

I commend you for battling Deth, bruh.
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lol, you won the first round huh? well, i dont know what you think you did, but believe me, i didnt feel butt hurt from your verse. you didnt say not one thing that really stung me. lol you won cause jai z is a hater an mr flux is a newbie? like i said my verse was all personal attacks of how you actually are. youre verse was kind of random bs punchlines that didnt really have anythin to do with me. but yeah, you win. like i told you in private message you wanna get at me, we can go audio. but its whatever, i commend you for battlin kross, nigga. even tho you did get eaten alive in what was almost not even a battle. youre spunky tho i like that
    test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

oh an by the way... i went an youtubed that kalshnakov clown.... DONT ANY OF YOU EVER PROVOKE ME TO CHECK OUT BRITISH RAPPERS. EVER

god hes awful
    test
  11. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

You lost because you're uneducated & unwilling to learn. Your style is tired and you're pretty much another dumb rapper with no substance.

I'm a noob to this website, sure - not to writing, battling and the like though. Ask Baron Mynd.

Oh yeah, check out Skinnyman's Council Estate Of Mind album for some decent UK stuff.
    test
  12. -MV-

-MV- Banned

i'll vote in a bit.
    test
  13. DethStryque

Look forward to it
    test
  14. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Deth won easily, but I won't use that voting format, as it's not really "fair"
    having more multies in your raps doesn't mean they were better.
    Only thing that really matters is Flow[feasibility to read with rhythm], how direct you were with your opponent, good lines, and entertainment.

I think deth won clearly, better structured lines.
    One of the best battlers I ever met was a dude who didn't use Multi syllables, but it's not fair to count it against him..but yeah. My vote goes to deth. If you DO want me to use the system, i'll do it.
    test
  15. DethStryque

Thank you for the vote, MV. As for the matter regarding multis? Well, when multis are done WELL, they are in fact a greater display of rhyming skill and vocabulary when compared to others who don't use multis, or those who misuse multis. That's why it's fair to count them as a display of true skill.

The problem comes when people don't grasp the fact that multis are supposed to be used to rhyme PUNCHES, not just rhyme WORDS.

Again...thank you for your vote.

3-0 KO victory for Deth. Thanks for the battle, Kross. Anytime you want a rematch? Cool we can do that.
    test
  16. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Let's battle deth.

None of the house rules...let the people vote based on entertainment.
    No beef, just for fun. set it up.

16 lines[eight bars]
    test
  17. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lol yeh yeh, 3 0 good net victory in a text battle. like i said if you wanna rematch its gonna be audio, you dont really think that those text verses are gonna hold water against me in track do you? this is what i do. lol broken cross. SWASTIKA!'

you know thatd be a broken plus sign tho? anyway, real deep stingin punch. im bein sarcastic, but you knew that. HOSPICE YA! lol sorry
    test
  18. DethStryque

I'd be happy to battle you, dawg...but we gotta go 48 bars. I don't like 1 round battles; they're too limited and bring up too many doubts as to who is the clear winner. And I don't like battles with only a few bars for the same reason.

Let's meet in the middle.

2 rounds, 24 bars, flips allowed. I think it would be fun...

...but there are people onsite who'll vote against me just to vote against me, and there're ignorant voters too. That's why I use the RWZ Guideline for votes. If you have a better idea or an acceptible compromise instead of the RWZ Guideline? Love to read it.
    test
  19. -MV-

-MV- Banned

wtf @ 24 bars
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

theres no difference between lines an bars, thats a common net misconception. only conceivable difference would be a bar is a whole line of rap, i guess a line could just be a piece of the bar quoted.
    test