CUT THROAT COUPLETTES: Deth to L.Kross

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Nah, he didn't. Unless he fell off THAT much. He wasn't the greatest, but he was decent.

No one's voting in our match, Jai. Lol. I think it's still 2-0 since Strike's vote doesn't count, right?
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Yea, maybe we should argue again and get this txt side popping? Lol Nah u can keep the votez bro, no big deal.. lol u got that.

But nah, he ddnt fall off.. he stayed the same. Lol
    test
  3. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Good battle then.

Now if I can get Deth to agree to a one verse battle I'll be set. Doubt that will happen.
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

The only way he will agree is uf u compromise. U know he likez to write a lot. Go 1 round unlimited.. around 48 barz, thn he will battle u.
    test
  5. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I said that a while back he said no. Lol.

I give up.

I'm done with this anyways.. Probably my last RBL week. Work got real busy the passed few days and I know there's a storm of shit coming.
    test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Wrd? Rbl getz boring after the 3rd wk. Nvr really kept my attention much. I only did cz I was bored. I gota short attention span. I rather hit the cypherz and Open Micz up.. more lyrically diverse. I use to do topicalz.. but I got bored of that quick.

I hate voting n leaguez. Rstl wantz a long ass essay.. and the rbl.. niggaz get mad whn ur jst being honest. That getz on my nervez. I aint dickriding nobody.
    test
  7. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Well try this 2rdz..

1st rd 30
    2nd rd 16

Jst so yall can hav rebuttalz. Rebuttalz is fun Res.
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao@jai dickridin, whens the last time a nigga let you ride his dick an dont make me DIE laughin at your 5'11'' i used to box cause no one wanted to fuck me HAH! Im 6'3'' 270 pounds you retarded sloot, if i mushed you, you might fall back so hard youd never get up. i turned down your battle offer cause youre um, a joke. yeah, but since you wanna try to convince everyone on here that im all talk go ahead an set your funeral up ill be happy to kill your wack ass, try an get your girl 40 to help you out lmao.
    an flux, yeah i do see the battle differently, i see that i came straight in his face with content that was actually relevant to who he was, my punches werent the wittiest but his were stupid fake personals that had nothin to do with me, like i said, if this was back in the day, id already have a ko here, even with ugly ass jai z tryin to talk all this shit an sway the votes, but we will never know cause all we got are half wit newbs with no concept of rap outside of this URL link of RMC. ive done it face to face flux, have you? ive knocked niggas out during their freestyle, have you? my niggas bury niggas, do yours? lol@monitor warrior, more like pistol packin psychopath whod probly rob your family if i saw you around here. its safe to say im a shit talkin pussy when i cant see you, i promise you if you were in my face... if we were battlin.... id have you chokin up like poppa doc. but yeah... flux youre a real good judge, im just kiddin, jai youre probably gangster as shit, youd check my chin. [funny]

lemme wipe these fuckin tears outta my eyes
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Im not gangster, I jst dont play. Dont thnk for a second, jst bcz Ima woman and ur bigger than me ur gonna do any real damage. Bruce Lee was 5'7 125lbz.. u see what he did to bigger niggaz. I have speed and power.. u will get hurt fucking wth me. Ur 270? Ur fat and slow as hell.. stop playing L.

Letz battle already. I'll set it up. Send me ur pic, minez is n my profile.. I'll go 1st.
    test
  10. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Jai, he didn't say what really happened. I ACCEPTED the 1 round 48 bar battle thing. I stipulated that he does a 2 rounder first...vbecause both of them absolutely refused I even said that he and BJ can work together in a 2 round RWZ rules battle, so they only write 24 bars each per round. That way they both get to have their 1 rounder with me and I get to have my 2 rounder vs them.

so far neither of them have accepted my offers.
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Good idea!
    test
  12. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Waiting on L Kross to send me that link pic..
    test
  13. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I'm not teaming up with anyone. It's done and over, Deth.
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lol at you respondin an rerespondin before i ever saw your response

-|-Kross-|- | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

knock yourself out take whatever pics you want an please stop tellin me about how bad u are its... its hilarious. i told you, because you accused me of bein all talk, that id likely mush you, an here you come with how little bruce lee is an how fat an slow i am, id mush you an you wouldnt do shit, shut up lol
    test
  15. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

An those tracks are all three years old or worse, so spare me any critique on my audios back when i was 21 or 22, believe three or four yearsll put serious swag on your style
    test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

oh an i almost forgot to be offended, cause i dont give a shit about text, but lol@jai sayin im not rusty with a text style, ive always sucked... -clears throat- ahem

ive beaten diptheria, ive beaten unsigned hype, you probly dont even kno him as that you dumbass, hype was Oneduhs old name, i almost beat dishonor in a alias battle, i beat stryke if not stryke someone like stryke an old school mic head, but they were rusty at the time, whatever point is, ive got some serious names in text under my belt, who in the fuckin hell have you ever beat that matters?

remember, you have to overcome ALOT of dickrider votes to beat cats like dippy, one an stryke, so yeah.
    test
  17. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Fuck who uve beat back thn. I got ur pic. Ima post up tomorrow.
    test
  18. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I wouldnt dare listen to ur audioz from back thn.. u lucky im reading ur terrible versez now. Lol
    test
  19. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

You talk about how good you used to be & now you're pretty average. In the same vein you talk about how you're giving your rap career another shot. If you're writing has got worse then you'll never make it.

When you & your friends grow up then talk to me. Potentially spending my life in jail for "burying niggas" isn't particularly appealing to me, nor is it to my friends. You look like a reformed crackhead back on it again, I usually throw money at people looking like you in the street & tell them to get a drink with it. Sort your life out. Ain't you got a kid on the way too? Smh.
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lol yeah im lucky. hurry up an post your verse, so i know how hard i gotta try lmao

An flux, youre not too bright are you mate? now that we got the street shit established, i return to the train of thought that, ID SMACK U IN UR MOUTH. which makes all this internet talk irrelevant to me, knowin id put my foot in your ass makes me less self conscious about your judgement, lol so yeah not worried.

an as far as my rap goes.... lmao... i mean rusty in terms of U GUYS. internet nerds dont think my shit is hot no more, i gotta re-aquaint myself with U LOSERS if i want to do good in a text battle, lol which honestly i give a shit less, thats why my real writing is improvin, cause im further detached from you netcees, lmao, tellin me ill never make it. how bout this, chap, NO ONE BRITISH HAS EVER MADE IT. EVER. SAS? dipset? lol thats your closest claim to fame. tell your country to stop rappin
    test