CUT THROAT COUPLETTES: Deth to L.Kross

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Whnever u wanna pic battle, let me know.
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

^lol shut up

lmao, flurry of multis an odd punches huh? and you wonder why i would be not bothered by this battle? [funny]
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

an lol @ this is isnt just kross' thread, i havnt barely got a word in at all. [dunno]
    test
  4. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Lololol thanx Flux. I haven't quite heard that specific combo of critiques before, and I'll consider that and adjust accordingly. I have a number of styles and some of them aren't alot of people's cup of tea.

The style I used in this battle and my battle with you, Flux, is more content and creativity oriented. It's deliberately not the more common fare. It can be a monster hit with some people and just a HELL NO to other people. Face to face though, it's a much bigger hit with most people and most lyricists love it both written and spittin.
    test
  5. DethStryque

test
  6. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

Well yeah, that's all it took, unfortunately. I came here to read and drop open mic's and battle, time allowing, and I was let down in this thread.

Judging by your joined date and post count, you've clearly been here long enough to prepare a suitable verse for your opponent. No disrespect to Deth but he's a walking punchline - look at his sig! Look at the essays he writes in every thread he posts in, there's so much material to use but you didn't pick up on any of it, to good effect at least.

If you're not bothered about battling then what's the point in battling in the first place? Fun? Boredom? If so, then drop something worth reading.
    test
  7. DethStryque

Not offended at all, man. What others consider a weakness making me into a "walking punchline" is what I consider to be a strength. I like it when people think that way. It makes my evisceration of them that much more predictable and satisfying.

And I liked our battle. I really wish you had time for 3 rounds of bloody warfare. O well.
    test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ur weird.. how do u balance being a shit talking pussy?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. DethStryque

hahahaha
    test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

you obviously missed the point of why i was shrugging you off, lol which makes it... iono sad that you came back to say sommin, uhh, yeah what i was laughin at was you sayin his shit was pretty much wack but EASILY killed me lmao his verse wasnt good enough for that an mine wasnt bad enough for that, so you really want me to sit here an break down why youre not a decent judge an why i dont care about online battles? i lost cause i used a cum line? weve never heard of that in the hood, thats an online white suburban kid kinda thing, if this was a real battle, i would have ripped his head off an shit down his neck, an no PERSONAL disrespect but, in a real face to face battle i would have knocked you the fuck out, an all my friends would have knocked out all your friends that were in attendance, again nothin personal, just in general disrespect, for whoever.

jai, set the battle up you fuckin bug eyed alien, lame ass bitch, we're battlin now, cause im such a shit talkin pussy, actually you misinformed nasty muff divin clam hunter, ive never lost a real battle, IN MY LIFE. face to face id kill you, id kill 40 barrs, an like i said to deth, if you did happen to get the crowd turnin on me, id either have slapped you or face mushed you, an you wouldnt do shit about it either, you shit talkin pussy so dont get confused cause were on the net an think about what you mighta done about it, id just ho check you ho. go set up our battle you wack ass piece of trash
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

An lol @ 2-0 i only saw one person say they voted, it should be 1-0 an if this was back when RM didnt suck, i would have already had a 5-0 knock out, look at the critiques deth lmao. thats why i refused to give you a long ass stupid battle, cause we were gonna have idiots waltz in an make newbies of themselves reguardless of what kinda battle we had
    -dojo toss-
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

an jai, dont you hold back on your pic, i want the real ugly one where you look like the REAL jay z wearin that suit
    test
  13. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

The time it's taken to write all that crying could have been better used to practice writing battles. Deth smashed you here, quite comprehensively, & i'm not too sure how you think the outcome was any different.

I was being sarcastic, but regardless, noone uses cum lines, noone. They were redundant years ago & it's inexcusable to use one in 2012.

Haha, pipe down, you wouldn't have done shit if it was "face to face", fucking monitor warrior. None of your friends would have either. Infact you'd be apologising for putting my ears through such torment.
    test
  14. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ud kill 40barrz, u cant even kill a text battle. Lol

40 barrz get acaladez by known url headz for her barz.. asa matter of fact top tier niggaz n url. Asa matter fact L.. u wouldnt even make it past QUEEN OF THE RING sparring session. Lol dont b so arrogant. U asked me to set it up, whn u challenged me.. thn bullshited.. thn bullshitted some more.. now u want me to set it up? Like I said.. I aint gon force ur hand. Obviously u really dont wanna battle me, but whn u are ready.. set it up and send me a pic. Minez is n my profile. K? Otherwise.. dont direct any commentz at me. Aint my fault ur a sore loser.. and still cant battle for shit. U beat 40 barrz.. lol u cant even beat 2 of Dethz. Lol
    test
  15. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

L Kross.. Im 5'11.. what hoe do u thnk ud check? Bitchez do the slapping..I punch niggaz.. u'll doing the knapping. I know we on the net and u wanna play tough guy, but I will knock u the fuck out n person. I box.. u will get ur chin checked. Live spitting.. I'll murder u too.. ur written is garbage. Lol wtfz wrong wth u?
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I nvr hada pic wearing a suit.. u got me confused wth some1 else. Lol
    test
  17. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Dude.. u sucked back thn. U werent even a respectable head back thn, maybe u can b a let alone a respectable dickrider.. lol guess thngz nvr change.
    test
  18. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

The profile picture on here..

That's the only picture of Jai Z that I know of.
    test
  19. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I wish Lotus tried in this match, though. Deth won.
    test
  20. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

What u mean? He did try. Lol
    test