CUT THROAT COUPLETTES: Deth to L.Kross

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 10, 2012.

1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Just saw this post.

I stand by every letter that I wrote. Your drop in my battle with you? Smashed you. The drop where you quote my post? I stood by it then and I stand by it now. There is no contradiction.
    test
  2. DethStryque

I completely destroyed you in the battle we had in this thread and I would do you even worse now. Get over it.
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao do u got legitimate brain damage look at those overly stretched nonsensical punches put em in a box crossword puzzle that'd be cool if my name was words u put words in the box like a puzzle u pit Kross in a box like the crossword puzzle? Seriously do u got downs? I'm starting to feel bad for u like a real retard. Ur garbage now OK u were really trash then an u don't wanna see a real rapper with real rap like I said just keep lookin at this battle lol. Keep think in ur trash beat me not trying lol used a cum line. Because I respect u man lol
    test
  4. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao I just reread ur crap u don't even know what a bar is u had two an a half bars in some of those lines one of em reached to the end an had to scroll over to the next line down lol brrttle crystal chapel art not to mention the content was trash lol no good battle lol I respect u man
    test
  5. DethStryque

Clearly, the above is your opinion. You're entitled to it. I and almost everybody else with an operating brain cell realizes that I gave you the battle equivalent of being sodomized by The Hordes of Hell.

Disagree? Rematch me. No? Thought not. Cuz despite all your yakkity yakk you know I'll do you worse this time around.
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao set it up u retarded non rappin clown. An no it wasn't my opinion that ur bars were bad, they just were stretched lines stretched concepts newbie voters. Yeah u raped me with the hordes of hell idiot, set up another text battle mines gonna be all about how u can't audio battle u fake ass rapper
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Omg despite the talk u think I think ud win? Do u listen to itself when u talk? Now ur in another unwinnable battle good luck this time u fuckin faggot
    test
  8. DethStryque

I'll do you one better.

Let's combine this battle.

Record yourself with your cellie spittin acapella the very same bars that you write and post in our battle thread. This way you can actually prove that you're the better live spitter and somehow or other your overwhelming superiority in "real rap skill" was simply not translated into our text battle wherein I completely smashed you.

If you agree? I will destroy you even worse, now, because now you have zero excuses for the beatdown you receive.

3 rounds. 48 bar cap per round. Flips allowed. RWZ rules. You go first.

Accept or not?
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Ur such a faggot an u talk too much. No u wont do me one better u idiot if that was better people would do it all the time. I dont have an i smart galaxy android computer phone i cant make music on it accapella doesnt prove u can rap cause theres no beat to keep on rhythm with and last but not least ur dream world where u beat me in this battle i dont need a beat to cock slap ur gay ass u just tey to talk alot until it looks like u werent wrong u swaed this whole match u influenced the newbie voters an got a cheap win. Wooooooow what a display. Stop talkin an set it up homo. An dont act like u wanna audio battle its insulting. Get a beat record a diss lets audio battle u no flow havin shit stabber. Set em both up u homoerotic dick holster
    test
  10. DethStryque

Wait...didn't you just write about how you and your boyz were trappin slangin drugs and whatnot and how you're a thug and a ganxta...right on this very thread? If you do that...HOW CAN YOU STILL BE SO BROKE THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE A CELLIE THAT RECORDS YOU FLOWING LIVE AND ACAPELLA? Recording yourself live...acapella...is the true test of lyricism and authenticity. That's REALLY YOU spittin. Right there. No BS. No track that somebody else spits but which you claim is your own work. No beats and production value to cover up your flaws, lack of delivery, mistakes, and hide the wakkness of ya bars. The battle league elite in URL, KOTD, QOTR, GTN, etc have proven without a doubt that acapella battlers can and do spit hott traxx, but industry heads don't have the bars that battle lyricists have. Industry heads are weaker. They're inferior. And that's what you are in comparison to me. Weaker. Inferior. Deth>L.Kross. Period. You lost this battle and you'd lose any other battle, too. I didn't sway anyone. There are people who were battled me and LOST who voted for me against you [ Jai, mr. Flux ]. I was battling you AT THE SAME TIME I was battling Flux. If there were two OBJECTIVE voters? It was them. In fact? Flux would've benefited from voting FOR you because you could have then turned around and voted FOR FLUX in my battle against him. But he didn't do so. He has integrity. And straight up? I smoked you WITH EASE in this battle. Let's not forget that this battle with you and me on this thread? Yeah it was supposed to be a two rounder. You agreed to those rules, then you bailed on them. And got served. You would've got served ANYWAY if you went two rounds but...going 1 round against Deth is...certain Deth. Nobody has ever legitimately beat me in a one round battle. And you never ever can or will. Our new battle thread is set up. Check in.
    test
  11. DethStryque

test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Ur retarded if u think i wont find that thread without ur help. I got to the part where u said no one elses track that u take credit for..... HAHAHAH oh man is that what u do? U know i rap i keep the link to my shitty page thats six years or seven years old ive got record execs askin for me. I am one of thee best rappers of our generation lol someone elses track kill yourself deth or just wait for me to
    test
  13. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Ur retarded if u think i wont find that thread without ur help. I got to the part where u said no one elses track that u take credit for..... HAHAHAH oh man is that what u do? U know i rap i keep the link to my shitty page thats six years or seven years old ive got record execs askin for me. I am one of thee best rappers of our generation lol someone elses track kill yourself deth or just wait for me to
    test