CUT THROAT COUPLETTES: Deth to L.Kross

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 10, 2012.

1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

you wanna battle too you little ass faggot? ive got some free time

free time to "ravage your throat" lmao oh man you gotta say no homo after that you fuckin queerbag
    test
  2. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

Why would I want to waste my valuable time writing for you? I done the whole text thing when you were a toddler, I came to RM to have a battle & browse. I have no reason or desire to write anything about you.

I'm commenting because I voted, that's reason enough.

Nah, you may sell the odd bag here & there but there's tons of kids online like you who have their little gangster net personalities. You're no different. You won't make a living from rap & probably won't make anything of your life either.

GL being another thorn in the side of your own country you piece of shit.
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao a thorn in the side of my country? are you talkin about america? the united states of america? north america? ha, as far as this shit hole goes im a stand up fuckin citizen. yeah i rob an bang niggas but at least i dont do it to women an kids, yeah? dude please stop tryin to hurt my feelins, thats not gonna happen. i was just wonderin why you were hangin around, cause i got time to crush the shit out you. for real. let me know.

an lol at sell a little odd bag. what makes you think that you know? you have no idea the weight ive moved, so either youre just so soft you see it as a huge undoable thing or youre just a hater wholl say anythin to downplay whatever i say. either way i dont really care. youre in my thread talkin shit in a battle thats been over for years. get lost or get a verse together, i dont care
    test
  4. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

An as far as "you havin BEEN doin this" you got anythin besides subpar text to back that up? got any subpar audios to match? [funny]
    test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lol @ tons of kids online. im sorry, do you see me online? i dont own a computer, im never on. im out doin real shit to keep me an my family above water. odd bag here an there lmao fuckin crazy. net gangster personality hah, id say this is the toned down me, im waaaaay more intense face to face, it aint, you wanna rap battle? its yo nigga you wanna fight? you wanna go get that gun youre always rappin about? then everythin gets fuzzy
    test
  6. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

That sums it up right there. Don't waste your time on this guy, Mr.Flux001. Guys like you and I have better things to do.

So howz your 2013 been, Mr.Flux001?
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao@better things to do, you were just talkin shit about a rematch an videoin the verses lol an now you got better shit to do? like i give a shit. set it up, go take a dick up the ass, do whatever it is that you do do
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

An I love how Im this big waste of time now you dont like me, when before you knew me it was, oh this shit is sick dogg, you rap in real life dont you? i can tell you do this for real lol. now that you dont like me, wheres any of that truth at? see how you girled up an became biased? See, I however never really payed you any compliments not even before i knew you, an i still dont. see whos real an whos just tryin to be cool?
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

after mr flux came in sayin how dope it was, but at the end he thought i lost focus of my topic, but i didnt, you defend ya boy in sayin

lol, that was before the bullshit, thats how you really feel about me. why try to act like im so wack? [funny]
    test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

want me to quote yours too flux? lol you girls gonna battle or whats good bro

you know what.. my sons sick in the hospital, im feelin a little unguarded right now. we can squash this right now, one time, just drop it. or yall can keep actin like you never liked my shit i cant rap an i can keep bein redundently beligerant cause how i was raised i never back down. good for one time offer, we kill it or we dont an i throw more gas on the fire callin for heads on plates
    we aint got a shortage of fuckin plates around here
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I honestly thnk itz hilarious whn I see ppl talk that street shit to Deth, bcz he will literally beat every1z ass if it ever came to blowz. Lol

No more excusez and shit talking.. itz pointless, Deth won. Let it go and move on!

How many monthz has this undebatable arguement been going on???

Yeaaaa.. no matter how much u argue, putz u deeper n denial. Jst let it go and dead close this book.
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lol where's that leave u cuz I smashed u clean jai? Stay outta grown folk business

An lol u think cuz he wanna be Jackie Chan he automatically wins. Na not til I'm beat do I lose
    test
  13. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I believe whn we battled before, I keyed ur verse the last day I was hospitalized.

Whoopidy doo.. that was.. close to a yr ago.

I'll beat the hell out u now. PERIOD!

Reguarding Deth, hez a martial artz expert n a plethora of different stylez.

U might as well walk up to Jet Li talking that street shit like u ddnt know who he was and see what happenz. Not smart.
    test
  14. DethStryque

I am genuinely hopeful that your son gets better. Seriously. This bickering on this thread? Beneath us. All of us. From Jai to you, Kross. From Flux to me. Jai is RIGHT. Let's just let it go.

I'm willing to drop the whole thing.
    test
  15. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

point is he made rules and you accepted, so don't cry about his stipulations, second, has any one voted based on the guidelines? this is a thread of all shit talk.

- Flow - kross
    - Word play/Name play - deth
    - Rhyme scheme - deth
    - Punches - deth
    - Personals - kross
    - Humor - kross
    - Vocabulary - deth
    - Creativity - deth
    - Structure (legibility) - kross

deth wins 5/4 (no flip)

but honestly they were both kind of bland, Deth won because he crammed a shit load of non-sense in one long ass verse. but overall it was better, sorry kross.

oh yea, and in a battle with 10 tiers, it can be a tie a lot, there should be an odd number of tiers, it's only logical. fuck that flip shit, it goes with creativity.

I have a battle ready, some one stop talking shit and get down, 15 pages of boo-hoo and blah blah blah.
    test
  16. DethStryque

Alrighty then, lolol that is a definitely distinctly unique perspective...but HAS "has" a point when he says that not enough people used the RWZ voting criteria.

What battle do you have ready, HAS? And thank you very much for the vote, regardless of who you voted for.
    test
  17. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I'm not worried about it. A lot of people in here have given me mad respect before I've beaten some of am it's just text. Yea I dropped a quick verse I see how u could get votes I just don't see how I got none but it's cool tho
    test
  18. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

Whats up Deth. Had my phone stolen (I wasn't mugged, someone took it when I misplaced it in the gym), and I couldn't be bothered to download the Tapatalk app on my new phone until now, so just seen this. My 2013 has been excellent so far, hows yours been?

Kross - I really don't care for the back and forth either so if you want to call it quits, then so be it. I hope your son has recovered, or is recovering well.
    test
  19. DethStryque

Ayo dawg, hope you had insurance on your phone so you didn't have to pay full price up front for another. I too wish only the best for Kross' son. Battles are all fun, bars and skills, but it's just not cool to genuinely wish harm on pretty much anyone. Much less innocent children.
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lol challenging me to another battle don't u remember this one I rocked u without trying then got jerked by voters who liked ur chapel art battle darts wtf do u even be talk in about lol anyway yes ur trash sorry an shit
    test