CUT THROAT COUPLETTES: Deth to L.Kross

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I'll show you hard, too.
    *pulls down pants*

it's cold..
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I am a boxing and kickboxing coach, wrestling assistant coach. I am a judo black belt. I hold 5th degree black belts in: kenpo, hapkido, tang soo do, taekwondo. I am one of the rare capoeira combat coaches, and yes capoeiristas can fight and no most people don't know about it due to the specific virulence and peculiarities of Brazilian racism. I hold 3rd dans in shaolin chuan fa and shaolin kempo karate. I'm a certified marksman, as taught by the Rio Hondo Police Academy. I am certified in kali, train in both kendo and iaido, hold a blue in bjj, and lots more. I'll leave it at that for now.
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

thats an impressive list of studies for such a pussy. howd you get so soft?
    test
  4. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Mad posts in this thread.
    test
  5. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

Kross is just mad that the only flip he ever successfully managed involved burgers.

Don't get it twisted, as for me voting for you and you 'denying' it in another battle - it's a rap battle forum. People battle and you vote on who wasn't as terrible. The fact you 'denied' votes doesn't mean you're great, it means your opponent was worse than you on that occasion. It's not a compliment, kid.
    test
  6. Gen The God

Gen The God The Life or Death Poet

Wow, can everybody shut the fuck up and just vote already? Why does this thread have 13 pages?
    test
  7. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

This is more fun.
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

haha u got 2000 wins an one avenged loss? pfff i know 12 year olds that could even out that fictionalized record for u
    test
  9. DethStryque

Then those 12 year olds are better than you...cuz I KO'd you. And I'd do you worse in a rematch. You post alot, and say everything EXCEPT: "Let's do a full fire 2 round rematch! Text AND video!" Which says all that needs to be said about you.
    test
  10. Scram Jones

Scram Jones New Member

Deth Got That Hands Down punchlines And Similes word play the whole 9 kross had a better delivery doe
    test
  11. DethStryque

I thought I smashed him on delivery too, but thank you for your comment. We agree on the essentials, and that's important...as we never met so you are wholly unbiased.
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

exactly. kross had better delivery. so who gives a fuck if i wrote some garbage verse real quick for a garbage writer? he has no flow, no swag, stretched bars which makes a lot of the multis ineffective, i mean, you really dont have a strong suit dude. like i said you want a rematch, make a audio at me. if its decent ill respond. but honestly ill probly just laugh at you, cause i cannot IMAGINE you ridin a beat. lmao, deliverin a flow with swag lmao. thats the point of music right? to eventually make that transition into actual real world tracks? yeah, i got that in spades, keep wastin your time flippin old concepts that weve heard a million times, im gonna keep polishin my flow. see, i actually rap lol
    test
  13. DethStryque

You forgot the part where I won, and the guy you're responding to? He said I won. See?

And I flow better than you Kross...but whatever man. Have a good 2013. Best of luck, man.
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao nigga fuck you an youre 2013. YOU forgot the part where nobody gives a fuck.

blah blah blah im a better texter than you. first of all, no ya not. secondly, i know you cant rap, how do i know you cant rap you might ask? YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RAP SONGS RETARD. you rap? when? where? with who? wheres your old work? wheres youre new work? im in rap. i do this. have fun callin out everybody an their mom to a text battle. maybe someday someonell give you props on that? lmao. i get crazy love. have fun with text homegirl
    test
  15. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

seriously you think i went all out on this? can you please stop tryin to cling to this crap? everybody already said both were wack lool how can you be proud of that? mine was wack cause of my competition and yours was wack cause youre not a good rapper. period. difference? one of us has the potential to kick it up. you wanna rematch sweetie? lmao set it up an start writin. we're gonna see whos got whos card IN TEXT oh no dun dun dun. NOT TEXT. ha. set it up clown. we can do five rounds nigga. cause lol at you if you think lotus the mutha fuckin kross is EVER gonna run out of fuckin spit in his entire fuckin life. have fun with your verse, hunny.
    test
  16. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

Just be quiet & stop saying nigga like you have the right to. Dropping a shit verse then acting like you didn't try is some 10 year old shit.
    test
  17. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao at this NIGGA. shut your little sensitive punk ass up, firstly. you might be the wackest piece of garbage in this thread, for real. an what do you mean the right to say NIGGA NIGGA is there a fuckin test? do i gotta submit my fuckin hood credentials an the project housin complex i grew up in faggot? i rob niggas, i blast at niggas, ive stabbed niggas, thats my favorite, up close an personal wit a blade, you gotta HATE a NIGGA to stab em. sold coke, sold crack, sold weed, who the fuck has the right to say NIGGA you stupid fuck

now lets you stop pretendin like you can write a rap, belong in rapmusic or should be on this site wavin around your attrocious bars.
    test
  18. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

You're overweight, pale & ugly. It's ok that you're mad at life, just quit being a bitch when you write a poor verse. And no, you haven't done any of that, so no, you can't use that term.
    test
  19. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao@you that shows me how you live. its unbelieveable to you to think that someone would really live a real life ive done ALL of that. wit no emotion. just like eh. i love kids like you, act tough an talk shit until you get shot lmao. thats me, i shoot niggas
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

an by the way, this is you

I’m a full-blooded vet to null your poor funny text,
    Cause’ when death strikes, um… nobody’s dead.
    Fuck this lone-hooded sket, I’ll ravage ya throat loser,
    And watch you choke on more lines than amateur coke users.
    Votes through the RWZ seemed kosher… but hold up, unlimited words?
    I seen ya thinking at work…
    Cause’ natural death struck most voters before they finished ya verse.
    And if I’m skinning ya words? Ya say nothing that’s beginning to hurt,
    This is like a photo finish for third cause' I’d probably win with reserves.
    Sing a hymn for this nerd, we need a funeral to ditch this pest,
    Feels like I’m sinning in church the way I show Deth such disrespect.
    I’ll flick this speck of shit off the internet and leave ya spleen scarred D,
    Even Police searched ya verse but couldn’t find a punch like an illegal teen party.
    Ya teams hardly startling, I’ve a gang of fiends to nail ya coffin,

id post more but i think thats fine.

ur a lyrical abortion, im glad you dont have any audio links, and um, hi, this thread has nothin to do wit you? so you look a lil silly respondin in a battle thread youre not battlin in an no one has referenced your vote, or any of your stupid comments. why are you here? [dunno]
    test