CUT THROAT COUPLETTES: Deth to L.Kross

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Aug 10, 2012.

1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-hookups/1329189-who-best-battlers-here.html#post1069787485

Since you asked for the battle to be set up, bruh? No problem. 2 rounds, 48 bars max, flips allowed, everything goes except for recycling cheating hate votes d/r votes klikk votes etc etc.

If we need a moderator to resolve a challenge or dispute? Lyrical Priest and/or Jason Anthony are the guys to go to.

Here are the RWZ VOTING GUIDELINE RULES:
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

test
  3. DethStryque

What order do you want,bruh? me-u-u-me or u-me-me-u
    test
  4. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Im not on the net at home so ima probly jus drop one verse, but feel free to flip it an try to clown me with it the best you can.... yeah good luck with that lol

My fuse is short, I aint need it set the hell off
    Giftbaskets the only way you deliver Deth to L. Kross
    So put a bow on a casket an climb in
    Only way youll wins to log out an sign in
    Cast the only vote that counts an doesnt get DQ'd
    100 votes for me
    While hes shoutin out 'Those arent RWZ rules!
    He coulda had me fooled, thought you wanted it fair
    He just dont want a battle where he lose
    Thats why, statin the rules, he predicted himself
    So if ya vote dont look like his, believe hes pickin em out
    He thinks hes got a shot to take my bars an flip em around
    An, no I aint about to go extendin the rounds
    This the only verse you get, what you tryins absurd
    A live battle?
    Flip EVERY line I did, spit mine in reverse
    You cant have the win, the L's for lie in a hearse
    Wanna go face to face? Try, do it live an its worse
    Thrive on the thirst, u die, I 'cum alive' like I squirt
    When I come off of the top like Im retirin shirts
    Live battle? You shouldntve said that shit to me
    Ya new homework is this, mines a buncha threads I didnt read
    Iont need to read, cause you can see how Im murkin kids
    When the crowds so loud, you can barely hear the verse I spit

Lol now make me look bad, rabbit
    test
  5. DethStryque

Dawg...I spit mean battle darts nailin Kross to the roof like Cistene Chapel art.
    My slick scheme paddles marks n verbally flairs head shots
    From two Glocks that Blue Kross to emergency care...Red Kross
    Gitcha neck launched! Punchlines from rhymes I'm makin flips Kross upside down like the Sign of Satan!
    Lines I'm sayin are like nines uh blazin sprayin sicc shells like ovarian cancer
    Punches spins you in the air like Bulgarian dancers n vanishes you like Voltarian enchanters!!
    War pens operate on ya organs...no Dr. Marion Hanser...n sickles ya middle
    Cuz Deth's Invincible pencils sizzles syllable missiles thru ya pitiful predictable drivel til it shatters like brittle crystal!
    Deth Stryques like pistols tuh temples! My sicc prose n putrefying hotts
    Gives you a stupefying loss! My flow is smokin Lotus n crucifying Kross!!
    You spewin rhymin dross! But the rhymes I write split n slice ya chin
    Then ice ya men crystallizin them encased alive within liquid nitrogen
    Spit the titest gems combined with them uppercuts that'll dynamite ya grin lift n kite ya kin like I gripped n sniped the ten!!
    Here's some advice my friend...lose the attitude or I'll smack ya dude n clap the tube with ordnance
    That knocks you up n down the Earth like lattitude coordinates
    You lack the aptitude tuh soar with pens! Ya borin hymns I'll gore n rend like pissed off boars n then
    Punch til you snore n then shatter ya skeleton with the Brutality of Scorpion!
    Lotus flinch wrong n this brute Cal uh be scorchin 'im!! Beat Deth? You crazy like Gothika
    Either I'm outrappin n moppin ya crackin ya noggin bruh or pattin ya pockets tuh leave Kross broke...SWASTIKA!!
    My punches stop whatchoo sayin...jaw splitcha...leave ya chest saggin...bra strip ya...make ya sleep in the E.R...hospice ya...
    then putcha head underground...ostrich ya!!
    Dawg my top scripts uh rock lids in rumbles n Mausberg pummel ya awkard mumbles
    N prove I'm better than this jerk with drops puttin the letters of his verse in a box...KROSS WORD PUZZLE
    test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Yo.. real talk L, ur better than that. That shit was terrible. U barely rhymes ad those punchez were weak bro. Not saying u hav to take the same approach as ur opponent but I dont kno what the hell u were thnkng. Smh.

Love ur new cadence bro.
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao, get outta here. you wanna pic battle? hah
    test
  8. DethStryque

Who are you asking to pic battle, bruh? Me or Jai?
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Sure.
    test
  10. DethStryque

Votes please, using the RWZ guideline so no cheating can occur and everybody knows exactly what you're talking about when you give your verdict on who won and why...
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao anyways
    test
  12. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

So Deth. You don't want to battle me 30 lines 1 round, but you'll battle L Kross in that sense?
    test
  13. DethStryque

Two things...

1. L. Kross is a cool dude. He didn't excite a rivalry with me so there wasn't a real desire to do damage to him like there is when I battle you. Plus? I accepted a battle with Flux [ who also seems like a decent kat ] at around the same time so I got a 2 rounder in a sense; just against guys who are trying to keep their bars sharp and don't really have any enmity against me or a real desire to smash in our battles.

2. Although it ain't personal to me, you and I DO have text beef. When we battle? I want 2 rounds. Why? Two reasons:

a) You've been posting for waaaayyy longer than I have. More people know you and will vote for you simply because of that fact alone...whether or not I dominate you.

b)I want 2 rounds of 48 bars with full warfare and a fair voting guideline to make it clear that I won. And if I don't? Using the RWZ guideline and multiround battle matrix makes it clear that I didn't, shows why I didn't win, and keeps the votes fair knowledgeable and honest.

to me that's what keeps text battles fun. You get to sharpen your skillz by learning what you did well and what you sucked at, you get honest feedback from knowledgeable balanced votes, and no cheating and/or ignorant votes can stand.
    test
  14. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

test
  15. DethStryque

As I expected.

I've battled and won many a time in the Emcee Battle Arena, the RBL and the RSTL in the format you prefer. You won't even try the format that I prefer against me because you lack the skill bars and desire. That's cool...and it proves I'm the better lyricist.

That's all I wanted to prove, anyway.
    test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

cmon you guys, there are other threads you could fight in. i hope you dont think i lack the skill to go round for round with you, if i had time i could do that all day long, we could seven rounds if i had time to
    test
  17. DethStryque

Nah i know you can go round for round. That wasn't the issue to me. Deth becoming champ and excelling in single round battles and Res NOT having the bars courage and skill to go round for round but yakkin like he can IS the issue. Bottom line? I've done it, you'd do it, and Res won't. There it is.
    test
  18. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Lotus knows as well as I do as well as you do that I can go bar for bar, round for round, with you. I don't have the time to do so. 'n I edited because I didn't want to clog Lotus' thread, moron.
    test
  19. DethStryque

Prove you can go round for round, bar for bar. Oh wait, you won't. And nothing in your career that I can find shows you EVER dropping even ONE 48 bar round, much less TWO. I, on the other hand, have proof of me doing EVERYTHING that you propose. So there's NO REASON to believe that you can match me bar for bar, round for round, or ever do such a thing. Real talk? You coulda dropped 2 rounds of 48 bars--if you ever intended to--over all these days that you spent just talkin trash.

And this thread is Deth and Kross' thread, not just Kross' thread.
    test
  20. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

- Flow - Deth
    - Word play/Name play- Deth
    - Rhyme scheme - Deth
    - Punches - Deth
    - Personals - Deth
    - Humor - Deth
    - Vocabulary - Deth
    - Flips (in 2 round battles) - N/A
    - Creativity - Deth
    - Structure (legibility) - Deth

I was going to give the W to Deth automatically as Kross committed the sin of using a cum line, but I'll stick to RWZ rules regardless. Either Kross really wasn't bothered about this battle or he's just a poor battler. I don't know anyone's background so i'm judging you purely from the verse being presented to me. You had hints of punchline ideas i.e. deliver Deth & RWZ rules lines, but they were executed horribly. The rest was fairly weak and made no impact whatsoever on your opponent.

Deth on the other hand just had to drop a verse with his usual flurry of multi's and the odd punch and he'd win, and that he did. I like Deth's style of writing generally (reminds me of Eden), I admire the vocabulary and rhyme schemes but it just feels like every time you have a good punchline to really shout out, there's so much emphasis put on multi's and the rhyme scheme in the set-up that it dilutes the punch a hell of a lot when it's finally delivered. Swastika line was cool though.

V - Deth.
    test