cut the bullshit, underground "lyricists" can not EASILY make GOOD appealing music...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

I want as many heads from ALL of these demographics to not be ashamed to say they have a Yung Walt album...and they enjoy it.

the end.
    test
  2. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

lol@bandwagon

come on man...you are insinuating that im taking sides this and that underground movement lets be underground bullshit group shit...nah man...Im real...I dont hop around opinions because they arent cool anymore...this is me...my opinion...if I was the ONLY one on earth with this opinion...Id still stand by it...

and no, I dont agree with that still in 2007 bullshit...what I do believe is that miraculously changing your opinion on shit to seem cool to a crowd of people is of no integrity...you know the excuses Im talking about and you going with this whole I used to be this that bullshit only makes your argument less credible...aint nobody over here making rules for anyone else...trying to fit in to some updated version of majority rules shit dont fly to me...you dont like it? dont...
    test
  3. I personally believe that whatever cultural essence you are hoping to maintain with your music expression has no protections against being exported as "exotic" to unrelated demographics.

And to hate that process is juvenille since humans are designed to find other humans interesting.

Purity is relative, not absolute. I don't see the point in defending something that has difficult-to-define borders.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.