culpepper to fins...

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by TK-Arsenal, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

the press is sayings it a 2006 2nd round pick... but im hearing its a 2007 which would be a much sweeter deal for us...

either way im happy the dolphins finally have a quality QB since the almightly marino left... i know daunte had his struggles last year, but he'll be back in linehans system and he'll be comfortable and he'll do great with the weapons around him...

this also probably means that the dolphins keep gus at a restructured lower rate to start in the beginning of the season if daunte is'nt healthy and if something goes wrong with the knee...

also puts brees on the saints, which shakes up the top of the draft... and is good for them cause theres 4 great non-QB players that high in the draft in super mario, AJ, bush and d'brick... i think they should go for AJ personally...

wooooooo
    test
  2. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

Fins > Patriots in 06-07
    test
  3. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

now if ricky can get out of trouble they'll get a wildcard this year.
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

they cut gus

let's hope daunte plays like he did the year before last

chris chambers gonna have a monster year

top 5 WR for sure(fantasy foosball wise)
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

they cut gus?

who will start the year for the Dolphins if Culpepper isn't ready because I thought he wasn't coming back until October
    test
  6. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

That knee injury to Daunte was pretty severe, tore everything up in there. It's a gamble, but if he returns anywhere close to his form 2 years ago it will be a significant improvement from Miami's QB merry go round of late.
    test
  7. Identity

Identity Shaq fears Yao!

culpeppar on one knee is better than gus on 2 knees and the clocked pushed back 2 years....culpeppar's the dolphins best qb since dan marino, can't wait for him to throw them bombs to chris chambers, chamber's is going to erupt this season...if culpeppar's 100%, i see chambers easily getting 100 catches and leading the league in wr tds...

dolphins winning the sb!
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

man...if the dolphins had the same defense they had 2-3 years ago along with this newly formatted offense...it'd be over.

zack thomas, jason taylor, sam madison, patrick surtain, adewale ogunleye, junior seau (a healthy one, at that), that decent safety (i forgot his name, he play for the seahawks now), and a few other average cats.

all them niggas were pro bowl-worthy. it's sad we lost both those corners, that safety, adewale, and junior is basically on his last leg.

i'm still glad we got daunte. *does daunte's patented moon walk*
    test
  9. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

our secondary is the only issue really... we have right now, travis daniels, will poole, kiwaukee thomas, shirodonya mitchell, and andre goodman who we just signed and i think we tendered RFA eddie jackson... very young and very raw... we need to add a veteran into the mix because will poole only played nickel his rookie year and was hurt all last year, but hes got lots of potential... travis daniels looked good for a rookie last year, but i dont know how hed do as a number 1 corner... shirodonya mitchell was a undrafted FA who was hurt his senior year but was'nt drafted, supposedly real athletic though, good man coverage ability...

but either way our secondary should now be the focus because we are veyr young and very inconsistant there and that could be a problem if not addressed...
    test
  10. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

u must be slightly retarded.

u should get that checked.

wait to talk till the season starts.

and remember, pats have harrison comin back, possibly ty law, several high picks via trades, and 23 mill in cap space.

not to mention, corey dillon, tom brady, their newly revamped and deep o-line, richard seymour, ty warren, wilfork, bruschi, watson and graham, on and on and on

i think ive made my point.

fins wont touch the pats for at least 3 years.
    test
  11. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

I'm so siked about this year now! I've been a serious Dolphins fan for about 10 years and the past 2 years I've watched maybe 5 games because it was just horrible years.

now we got a quality QB! FINALLY!
    test
  12. GrandPuba

GrandPuba New Member

this should make the fins a pretty solid team next year.

i think culpepper has a bunch of great seasons left in him
    test
  13. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

ty law ain't coming back to the patriots.
    test
  14. DannyC

what is a bandwagon fan, alex?

correct!

ill take stupid sports teams for 400 this time please
    test
  15. DannyC

u mumbling somethin in one reply doesnt make u right

i need evidence, proof, and links.
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

dolphins got the AFC east title on lock
    test
  17. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

AYE Danny C,

The Pats will never be the same, QUOTE ME, they're done. they not fucking with the steelers, bengals, broncos and colts, now they have the dolpins, who won they're last 5 or 6 games, to worry about.

Tom Brady is still that dude but he ain't got the weapons he'll need to be successful, ya defense is not good enough to stop the teams I named before, consider it a wrap for u dudes, they dolphins look real serious this season and I can't wait for Nick Saban to son ya mans Bellichek.

Fins will win the division.

Get use to it.
    test
  18. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Unrestricted free agent linebacker Willie McGinest has found a new home with an old friend.

The former New England Patriots linebacker, released last week for salary cap reasons after 12 years with the team, reached a contract agreement with the Cleveland Browns on Wednesday afternoon, ESPN.com has learned. He will be reunited in Cleveland with Browns head coach Romeo Crennel, an assistant in New England for seven of McGinest's 12 seasons there.

Pats don't seem to take very good care of their veterans and such. I know it's a business, but McGinest was a key member for a very long time, he should have retired a Patriot. Another one of their leaders is gone.
    test
  19. DannyC

im gonna quote u at the end of the season.

whether ur right, or wrong.

but youll be wrong.
    test
  20. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

wtf are you talking about, did you not see where I said "I've been a serious dolphins fan for 10 years", I just didnt let my life revolve around the games the past 2 years like they used to because of the shitty-ness, I still pulled for them, and I never pulled for another team against them.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.