Creepy PMs

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by AliceHouse, Apr 15, 2013.

1. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I should start with a Trigger Warning. Which is to say that there may be certain material here that may cause unwelcomed reactions. None of this is funny, except maybe in the saddest... just saddest... of ways. It's foul.

With that said... creepy private messages? Of all the 'cringe worthy' things, this is the worst. It's honestly, if anything, scary what goes on in some people's heads. Anyway, these are all taken from reddit's /r/creepypms, the toppest scoring ones mostly.

Anyone else have experiences they may care to share? I mostly get death threats for having opinions. But that's gone down since I got banned from reddit's /r/islam. Like I said though, none of these are actually funny...

---

[​IMG]
    It's funny because hypocrisy.

[​IMG]
    Civilized humans call this rape.

[​IMG]
    This is why I wear baggy clothes. But in reality, that doesn't even matter.

[​IMG]
    That's just dehumanizing.

[​IMG]
    I suppose he does get bonus points for being polite, right?

[​IMG]
    I don't think it was that creepy, but I'm weird.

[​IMG]
    He could at least cook the meat first.

[​IMG]
    Mein gott...

[​IMG]
    "gw" is gone wild, a subreddit of user submitted naked pictures... so a woman posted a picture of herself, and this gentleman expected her to post nude pics. Not doing that made her a whore. This is why I don't post pics at all. Ever.

[​IMG]
    EVER!

[​IMG]
    He sounds like a winner not.

[​IMG]
    Bigger than most guys.

[​IMG]
    That isn't romantic. That is a crime.

[​IMG]
    Seems legit!

[​IMG]
    Even transwomen are not immune to a man's fetishism.

[​IMG]
    Poetry right there.

[​IMG]
    This is how Nu'maaN's thread about me made me feel.

[​IMG]
    Because that's what every girl who enjoys video games wants to be told.

[​IMG]
    But yes, even human females can be creepy.

This one is the worst. Because I like ponies but... ok, I'm an aspie too but... well... it's just wrong. So, terribly wrong.
    [​IMG]
    "she's actually sitting on the couch next to me reading while I type this." *shudder*

---

When I first logged on the internet with old fashion AOL and the bipping and whirring of logging on with dial up, nobody taught me nothing about internet safety. But strangely enough, I was already instinctually keen and hip to it. I always had a gender neutral name and I never gave out any personal information. AliceHouse is the second time though I've taken a name eluding to a specific gender. The first time was on battle.net way back in the late '90's. Funny thing is, I got creeped out a few times, but I actually made a few friends too. It wasn't until over a year ago on reddit I decided to make a 'female' account.

On reddit though, I get more kind words of support than creepers. Just recently I made a comment about, 'I have an amazing sense of touch, but nobody to hug.' Someone asked me to PM them and I decided instead of ignoring it, to see where it lead. Whoever it was, really did wish me well.

I think the world is a messed up place. I think there is a culture that supports the idea men can get away with the worst behaviour. (The idea that if a woman wears a short skirt and gets raped, she was clearly asking for it. Which is ludricous. The best way to stop rape is to stop raping.)

But at the same time, I think there is a lot of hope for humanity. Most creepers are immature white boys. Sadly, that immaturity doesn't get lost with age. But it does get lost with education and understanding.

I had more thoughts, but it's hard for me to keep a thought in my head for more than ten seconds.

My homegirl plays the game, I don't. She gets cockshots. That's the worst/funniest. Nobody wants to see that, and it's a terrible way to say hello.
    test
  2. dodson495

dodson495 Life is Good

yo these dudes cant be serious when they send stuff like that. they really just be on there to fuck with your head if anything but then again in this world we live in. most people are sick in the head
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

white wemon are a cancer. their arrogance and stupidity knows no boundaries..id much rather have an asian woman at this point than a white bitch unless she didnt forget her role, which accoutns for possibly less than 10%. thats why birthrates drop below replacement level, because feminazism has brainwashed white females into insubordination, which is why western societies will sooner or later crumble and fall one by one.
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Do be quiet.
    test
  5. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

TL;DR was expecting pm's from dos

ahh good old misogyny from unbroken, what a weak retard

I've gotten a few semi nudes on fb & t, but other than that nothing creepy but yeah ppl are sick, I just learned about the "bronies" thing & I literally lol-ed, absolutely disgusting
    test
  6. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

first dogs and now white women. you're a hate monger.
    test
  7. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

thanks for feeding me.
    test
  8. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

HAHA not gonna lie I was expecting something similar. I'm just glad I found a bunch of people worse than me. Woohoo!!
    test
  9. Put it in my Mouth

@doslavozes why are you lurking???

Lol, why is the fallback of every stupid poster the "I am a troll defense" I mean what type of bull is that, when did trolls start admitting they are trolls......there are so many wanna be troll on this site desperate for their 15 minutes meanwhile the only decent troll is Alice

For the last time just b/c you say something stupid it doesn't meant you are a pathetic troll it just means that you are stupid & that you're such a bum that you want to be a troll. Smh trolls are pathetic upgrade your standards

meanwhile if this was a troll you gave up way too easily
    test
  10. Put it in my Mouth

oh you were reading, my bad dos
    test
  11. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

No worries, it takes a long time to read Alice's posts.
    test
  12. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I send creepy pms on my alt and people dont know its me.:datshard:
    test
  13. HANNAHMONTANA

HANNAHMONTANA New Member

the cock knife image was hilarious, but these are all pretty old images as far as i'm concerned. i remember seeing the one with the 'high status all over america searching for asian women' posted 3 years ago on another website.

i thought this thread was gonna about creepy pms you have gotten and you were going to put some of the weird deprived losers on here on blast. guess not.

also, i'm not totally sure about this, but the posts from reddit aren't that surprising. the girls that post on the gonewild subreddit often actively say things like "so horny right now, pm me dirty things!" and shit so those aren't as repulsive. the messages from people in class or people that actually interact with each other on a social level are pretty hilarious though.

side note: if i wasn't married i would take anal for 10 grand, but not more than once. 10 grand each time? we're talkin

side note #2: when i read the MLP erotic roleplay, i could only think of this image:
    [​IMG]
    test