creepiest quotes from serial killers, i'll start with ted bundy ...

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Nu'maaN, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

yeah that x ray is of the killer himself - he told police he enjoyed pain ... the thought of driving needles/nails that far into your flesh. Shame he didn't get septecemia

I read a Patricia Cornwall book a couple of years ago & looked up serial killers :funny: his name stuck out.
    what a deranged fuck
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

"I like this place, everybody treats me nice, some of them are a little crazy though." Ed Gein, the butcher of Plainfield, WI, speaking about prison.

When asked if he wore the skin face masks over a prolonged period of time, Ed Gein quoted "Not too long, I had other things to do."

When Ed Gein heard about the news of Bernice Worden's disappearance his reply was "It must have been someone pretty cold-blooded."

"Somebody framed me." was his reply when asked about Bernice Worden's death.

"Just as well." was his quote when he heard that his house had been burned down.
    Ed Gein Quotes

He's the guy who inspired many book and film adaptations; from Silence of the Lambs to Texas chainsaw massacre...
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

Ed Gein was a wackjob of epic proportions, with very little sense of right and wrong..
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

Yup...he was regarded as an odd duck, yet no one really knew how sick he really was until it was, well, too late.
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

indeed. you can define the WOrd Oddball with the name of Ed Gein.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

I'm sure a few other people would be more deserving of it, wouldn't you say? Like Jack the ripper for instance? If I'm not mistaken, he was the 1st serial killer that got the worldwide attention...
    test
  7. nom is not dull

nom is not dull swings! misses.

was going to quote the ed gein wearing masks quote. it's so good.
    test
  8. UnbrokeN

certainly the most famous SK.

guess nobody knew who jack the Ripher was, hard to define someone like that as ''Odd'' but he probably was. and some more..

Ed Gein was definately an odd looking/ behaving man, yet at the same time seemed harmless. accepted, yet shunned. a typical loner oddball
    test
  9. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Coral Eugene Watts

"I say its all about putting Coral Eugene Watts in jail and keeping him there."

"So what, he did not kill (these women) he killed someone and someone must pay for their death. They not going to catch their killers anyway.”

I always found it weird that Eugene Watts would often refer to himself in the third person.

P.S - Eugene Watts is suspected to have killed 100 people. Making him the most prolific Serial Killer in U.S history. The fact that the Police were never able to recover all of the bodies... is fucked up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.