Creationist offers $10,000 for anyone to debunk the Genesis account

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

out of curiosity, payback, how old do you think the earth is?
    test
  2. x calibur

x calibur

I'd like to know more about these earth ages.
    test
  3. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Forget carbon dating and dinosaurs. Earth was created 10 000 years ago in like 6 days, everything was. There are billions and billions and billions of planets, but earth itself took 6 days to complete and is the only planet we get to know about so nothing else must exist out there. So no aliens sorry, just us inbred humans coming from two perfect human beings, so forget about cromagnon and neanderthals and such. Forget about evolving species, everything was just as it is today, created out of thin air 10 000 years ago. fingers in my ears and LALALALALALALALAAAAAA:
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I think they probably have the age of the earth right.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

test
  6. TheBigPayback

test
  7. reggie jax

then why do you doubt the dating methods?
    test
  8. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

I'm going to write a book that states the earth has always been here, no creation whatsoever. I'm going to claim God gave me this information.

It's going to be true because you can't prove me wrong. Nothing you do or say is going to make it not true because God said this to me and no logic or reason will prevail because "science doesn't know everything" and "science have been proven wrong before". No matter how whacky and unbelievable it may be, it will be one of many undocumented and unproven miraculous unexplainable acts because they happen in unexplainable ways and thats that. Im going to break out the chapters in verses as well so people can quote 3.1 book of creation: "And so it was told by God that it was there when he arrived, and loe and behold, man was created by the fruits of his loins, and he said it was good."

This is usually how this shit works.

btw. you can not prove that what I just claimed is wrong. You will have to admit that there is a chance it could be true so you'll just have to shut your mouth you blasphemous heathen. ^^
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Cus carbon dating is iffy. all it takes is a grain of sedement from a different period to send that thing way out of wack.

ill use the shroud of turin as an example.

first test they concluded it was from 1400ad.

second test 1st century.

why these results?

Because dirt from the cloth being handled in the 14th century made its way into their
    Test sample because the idiots took the sample from the corner of the cloth when there was even documentation that it was handled in that location.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

my surge thread proves u wrong
    test
  11. reggie jax

i'm not going to argue about carbon dating because it's honestly irrelevant. carbon dating is only used to date relatively young objects, it's not how they date the age of the earth.

what's strange though is that you think they got the age of the earth right, which means that they're consistently getting the right results using methods that don't work.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

I couldnt tell u if they got the age of the earth correct. no.
    but If they did I dont particularly raise issue with it, it doesnt factor against my theolgy in any way.

what i do raise issue with is that we have no completely accurate way to measure the past, though we tout around like we do. i mention carbon dating as one of the flawed systems we use to judge these things. i understand that weve formed the idea of the approx. age of the earth give or take 70 million years or so based on the lead from meteorites compared with lead found in earth rocks but they are approximations. i didnt say i doubted them persay, i just saiid there are many factors that can and do disrupt their accuracy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.