Creatine

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by BLOODraven, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

if you are going to take creatine ... take 5-10g post workout on training days with a postworkout shake...and 5g in the morning on NON training days with protein...

but like i said...its results are quite minimal in the big picture
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

dude i eat a dozen raw eggs, rice, and some milk pre-workout and im hungry as soon as i get to the gym.

im hungry to the point where its frustrating. ill eat some food, sit down and try to chill then im hungry in like 10 minutes and its like wtf can i even sit the fuck down. thats why i eat so much raw eggs and whole milk because its just easier to drink the shit in two seconds than have to prepare food and whatever.
    test
  3. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

alright i just bought creatine in power. the person who worked there told me to mix a tea spoon of the creatine in with my regular protien shake and drink that before the work out. then i bought EAS myoplex shakes (which are similiar to muscle milk but more protien) for after the workout

sound good?
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

except that youre supposed to drink it after your workout.

i dont know what EAS myoplex is but if its similar to muscle milk then that means its mostly cassein protein when you want whey protein which is a protein better at digesting quickly and getting to where it needs to go faster than cassein which is more of a protein you would take during the day or before bed to have something to digest while you sleep
    test
  5. Money's Worth

Money's Worth 202 All Day

You cant just take creatine and do a half ass work out and expect shit, its like people who take protein then dont workout then wonder why the hell they gained more fat then muscle. Creatine isnt some miracle job but it has been provin to work, its just like NO supplements, you aint gonna notice a difference till you bout done with a 60pill bottle.

I suggest some of ya'll go to a actually bodybuilding website and do your research, but why would you wanna take it for basketball???
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.