Creatine Loading/Cycling Advice

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by zyclon B gas, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

[youtube]qU3_5V__n9c[/youtube]

[youtube]X2jrfK52Bik[/youtube]

[youtube]8B0SV4tLgwM[/youtube]
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Numbers

Numbers New Member

Lol this man is like 50 yearold.

You wan't to be like him huh?

I'm assuming most of this board is 20 's.

Just don't use creatine? lol. Just because you see your favorite athlete built and using creatine doesn't mean you should.

Matter a fact I can guarantee there isn't much people if ANY on this board who even need creatine. But they will still try to use it thinking it helps them get fit lol.
    Water, Food, Workout, Protein powder (moderate).

That's all you need.
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

wan't?

he's a scientist who knows the benefits and negatives to pretty much the entire culture of working out. if you watched the videos, they talk about the benefits of creatine and how creatine loading doesn't really do anything but waste creatine.

nobody's talking about what it takes to get fit, just to solve so misconceptions people might have about creatine.
    test
  4. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

"Thinking" it helps get them fit? It does. It's the most researched supplement on the market and repeatedly is shown to be effective in increasing stamina, saturating muscle cells and helping transport nutrients, along with increasing ATP production.

Runners don't NEED running shoes. You also don't NEED whey protein. Golfers don't NEED the best clubs. But undoubtedly all of these things help produce better results, just like creatine.

So no, you don't need creatine, but it works, and helps one achieve better results.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.