Craziest Thought while you were high? (if you remember)

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by MaddNoiz, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -K@tO-

-K@tO- New Member

Nothing is nothing because it's nothing... even the word is nothing. just the fact that i use the word nothing to describe ''nothing'' is stupid...

Like my friend was saying there's nothing after death, and i ask him how why he thinks that... so we go through the whole argument shit... and i just said it can't be nothing after death, because nothing simply doesn't exist... just the fact that you said nothing... means it's something.
    test
  2. MaddNoiz

MaddNoiz The West Coast Don

Lol... you too...
    test
  3. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

I think of all types of CRAZY SHIT...alright here goes.

The only thing that I dont like to think is this: how humans are stupid animals and no civilization really changes that much. I look around me and see shaved monkeys alot, and what we do in our every day life is so stupid, everything humans do is stupid. I think about sex and I think, wow, when we fuck we dont even know what we are doing, we are naked twisting our bodies into strange positions and moving our hips like animals with instinct who dont know what they are doing.

Alot of the time I feel like I am a person of the future coming back to 2004. And I look around me and I think, wow, this is so eerie and uncivililzed. These people talk strange, these people have computers and they think they are the shit, they have bombs and they think they are the shit, but they are dirty people from a dirty time along time ago and Im just visiting. I feel the same way as when I think as a sober person going back to the times of the Age of Monarchs. Its nuts, I wish I could just see everything normal.

Okay but the craziest thing ever was this one time I was with my friend. We invented a religion or a philosophy. The human race has a terribly wrong perception on what gods and religions are. Gods arent people who think and talk but they are aspects and mathematical sequences that have controlled the way nature has worked for eternity. Gods are the things that control our mind and when the gods quarrell amongst themselves that
    s when we have problems in our concience. For example instinct is one of the gods, love is one of the gods, music is one of the gods, anything that can control the minds of the most knowledgable race, this being humans as we know it. Pretty crazy stuff. Then we came up with all stoners are going to be looked back upon in the future as philosophers because they are looked down upon in society today because its been so neglected, and we were the outcasts that came up with this crazy shit and they will appreciate us in the future,.

Oh and we are the first age of recording. What I mean is, every tv show, picture, song that has ever existed has been recoreded and reproduced in the past 100 years. This means that in the future when people will look back upon samples of our era they will see an intensly odd variety of cultures that are so strange. They will hear hip hop and be like, wow this is the fucking wierdest thing ive ever heard...they will hear death metal and say, holy shit those people were barbaric psychoes...they will hear caveman music which was reproduced recently onto tapes and think of us because we are the ones who reproduced it and be like, fucking wierdoes.

Im done for now..
    test
  4. junio sixnine

that has to be bumped
    test
  5. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

True... People think weed makes people retarded because they lose their train of thought mid-sentence, but the thoughts flow so quickly, you can't keep hold of just one.

Junio Sixnine's on some other shit... Amazing. I never get as general as that. I tend to concentrate on relationships, the quirks in people's personalities, the implications of certain tones in people's voices that I wouldn't have noticed before, what I'm really doing in life... That kind of thing.
    test
  6. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

I thought my ear was bleeding listenin to beats

it was a serious wake n bake
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

when im fuckin, i know what im doin
    test
  8. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

damn that musta been cool..im trying to do that right now SOBER and its hard/weird...you probably had fun with that little thing for a while huh ?????
    test
  9. V E R B

V E R B Guest

when you're high around people you dont know, you start thinking crazy sometimes, not always though.

thats why i avoid it.. haha, i usually smoke wit my boy down the street, if not.. by myself or with my brother's girl.
    test
  10. -ABT-

-ABT- a.k.a. BentFranklin

Then we came up with all stoners are going to be looked back upon in the future as philosophers because they are looked down upon in society today because its been so neglected, and we were the outcasts that came up with this crazy shit and they will appreciate us in the future,.

yo thats ill son^

aint neva thought about that b4....thats mad true
    test
  11. junio sixnine

^yeah thanks yo...im always coming up with shit on how these days are gona look like in the future, its wierd..
    test
  12. trueprophit

trueprophit 2ssC

I once thought I could drive a forklift high, it didn't work. oh and I got fired
    test
  13. KBones

KBones New Member

there are too many to address here, but me and my friends keep a high journal of our best quotes or ideas while high....we have been keeping this journal now for about 3 years (it is called the chinese eyes diary) and it has some classic stuff in it. of course, it anyone outside the "circle" ever found it, it sure would be incriminating.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.