Craziest Thought while you were high? (if you remember)

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by MaddNoiz, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaddNoiz

MaddNoiz The West Coast Don

Lets go wierdos...
    test
  2. fiktion

fiktion *******

Me- I used to seriously think I could project thoughts into other peoples heads while I was high. Ive thought way crazier/neater shit since then, but this is by far the stupidest thing Ive ever thought while high.

My roommate- Homophobic as fuck, for the record. We were out smoking in the middle of nowhere by this bridge which is supposedly haunted, down this long ass creepy road with trees folding in over the road from both sides, at around midnight on a full moon. He`s one of my 2 roommates who doesnt smoke (1 does, thank god) regularly, like maybe once a month at most, so he gets fucked out of his mind every time. He was talking about this one guy we know who is gay and how fags should die, then I started tripping him out about the possibility of ghosts out at the bridge, then he came up with the idea of being "ghost boner`d"... or more accurately, the process of being fucked in the ass by a ghost and having absolutely no knowledge of it ever happening. Stupidest high shit, ever.

Yes I misread the thread title.. but I`m high :(
    test
  3. MaddNoiz

hahahaha... that shit was funny dog....
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Im gonna name my kid "Ghost Boner D"
    test
  5. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

damn how can yall rembmer i had a discussion with my parents and i was like ya when im stoned i feel so much smarter..and hes like why what do u think about and im like u dont rembmer ..i can never remember shit!
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

haha..i wish i could remember..cuz it would be fuckin hilarious..I always have these weird songs playing in my head when i'm wrecked..like i'll think of a phrase and start singing it in my head..hahaha some weird ass shit..when i first started blazing i'd get mad paranoid and think people were always coming after me and shit too
    test
  7. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i just think about the universe...

i gaze at the stars and think that im actually looking 250 million years into the past, lol

i blew my friends minds once when i said jesus was walking the earth 2000 years ago

they couldnt beleive it, lol
    test
  8. The Militant

The Militant New Member

i once thought my brain fucked up

another time possessed by a demon

i thought the chinese race descended from aliens that landed on earth... that was deep as fuck for me i thought id be famous for discovering that shit lol

sometimes i go smart as fuck and think some scientific shit and then later i go dumb. like now i just ate a fucking warm yoghurt lol anyway yeh...
    test
  9. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

bought a strap on with my girl and let her fuck me with a strap on in my ass.
    test
  10. The Militant

The Militant New Member

thats fucking gross
    test
  11. MaddNoiz

Why dont you just become a women... lol... nasty ass little nigguh...
    test
  12. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

lol...

nah. let me end it. I was high earlier and....

I was jokin...never did that.
    test
  13. C0urse0fThought

C0urse0fThought XpSoure Productions

ight my best one is the first time i smoke dro, well i was only smoking for like a week and my boy that got a hold of some dro had came over to smoke with me.
    we smoke a blunt of it me and him, and then we was on the net at the time and he was like download this song, and was like ok what is it called? He was like Mary Go Round by SPM. ok so i downloaded it. we played it and i remember right when i heard the beat drop i felt like i fucking lifted out of my seat. i look over at him to make sure i was still on the ground but before i got to turn quick enough to look at him i felt that shit hit me harder and i dazed off and i remember look straight ahead and the hook came in Mary go round, round and round..... etc.
    i looked up and i swear to god like i was looking at myself like u know how if u died and your soul and shit flew in the air... i fucking turn and got on this mary go round of joints dog and i was seating there smoking one while the mary go round was going around. had a big ass smile on my face dogg that was the most crazy thing i ever thought of while i was high....

damn i dont know if any one can top that one and if they can i got another one just dont fell like typing it now
    test
  14. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

recently i thought about..

-how cool it would really be to have a time machine
    -not having toes
    -how much it would hurt to get your collar bone shattered with a baseball bat
    test
  15. ChokingVictim

ChokingVictim New Member

One time my friend tried to explain how there could be an undiscovered color that nobody has ever seen, and trying to imagine what it would look like.
    test
  16. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

Last night i thought i bought chocolate rainbows...and i couldn't find where i put them.

[dunno]
    test
  17. The Militant

The Militant New Member

right now im imaging if i should take up being a producer full time and if it would pay off and i imagined a little garage studio id have one day and poss be getting like a mansion and beamer off it... but i dont know if id be that sucessfull... and i dont know if im ready but i can imagine it like it already happened. mind is fucked up
    test
  18. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

man way too much, weed constantly expanded my mind, and i always be daydreaming now...but i be thinkin about the way the world works, choices we make...what it feels like to be in another mans shoes...like dying, etc...sometimes it takes me a minute to figure out how i got to those intelligent thoughts, cause i be thinkin so fast.
    test
  19. badassyella

badassyella New Member

I used to think about what it would be if there was no earth...no nothing...
    If i was to exist in a different world....how that would be...
    test
  20. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.