Craziest stuff you've SEEN while you were blowed

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Bigg Ceezar, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murdermook

Murdermook New Member

ha recently me and my homies were blazed and were at this one place where you buy food and there was this big chick and we had the munchies and no money so we were lookin at her spagetti she thaught we were checkin her out cuz she saw us lookin then she glanced at us then she tripped spelt her plate of speggtie ha then i was so high that i laughed out loud at her and pointed my finger at her and yea shit was comedy made me cry cuz she kept walking she didnt even bother to pick her plate of speggti of the floor haha
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

mmmm, i love speggtie [imstupid] [dummy]
    test
  3. tEton

tEton New Member

ahahhhahah@ i love spagetti
    test
  4. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

i know im still imature but handicapped kids is funny as hell when high...i seen a wreck one time..explore clippd the back of this car at a red light..and nailed the brakes and turned..and did 2 rolls and hit another car..me n my boys was all like HOOLY FUCK WTF GOD DAMN! just hollerin n trippin out kid..what else..yeah my lil cousin got glow in the dark stars all over the fuckin room...them bitches take forms when u high..i like eatin animal crackers for munchies..just pretend there real and ull be entertained lol.. me n my boys was at this like..small local skate park in the suburbs right..we was blazed as fuck watchin these dudes doin tricks n shit on skateboards, and bikes..and this dude on a skate board broke both his damn arms..shit was funny to me until i realized he broke them bitches lmao
    test
  5. SkoolBoy

SkoolBoy New Member

mannn...just last night, me and my cuz were smoking, and decided to play some NBA Live...i was lakers and he was the heat...and i kept seeing shaq talkin shit to Kobe after each dunk...and this one time, i fouled shaq wit kobe, and I swear, i read shaq's lips, he said "you fucken bitch"...and then kobe called shaq a "fat ass"...hahah..it was some crazy as shit....
    test
  6. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

I saw two birds fly into each other once, shit was nutty...
    test
  7. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

lame
    test
  8. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

i seen my homeboy roll a blunt walkin..we was walkin thru the woods..a path and he was slicin it and rollin it..shit was ill
    test
  9. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

i was chillin with my friend downtown.... we were talking to this cool homeless dude and my boy tells him "we got some bud,..goin to get a blunt"....so the guy starts asking us if he can cop some and its kind of hot cause its on the main block and all these people are walking by, heads turning....(a lot of cops down here).... so we get the blunt and come back and we walk past him and say wahts up or whatever.... keep walking, gettin closer to my place and we hear this dude yelling about coppin trees... we turn around and its the same guy with some other cat basically chasing us trying to get some weed, he was pissed as hell for some reason.... i thought he was gonna try some shit but didnt and we just walked away
    test
  10. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

"Those are mothafuckers with the trees,HEY WHERE THE WEED AT!!?!?"
    test
  11. iblazed

iblazed New Member

I saw Miami Dolphins win today while I was high. That was pretty crazy. I'm going to smoke before every game and maybe I'll get them to 16-0. :smile:
    test
  12. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

authentic ass shaolin monks. was talkin to one of them for a minute. shit was surreal to me. this may not seem like much to some, but man wtf. i was tellin em about mad shit is seen in flicks. greeted them in chinese and shit. they were buying fuckin furniture.
    test
  13. kuine

kuine if u want it u can get it

man this damn thread is dumb.....me and my •••••h used to smoke over at this lake beofre school...one day there was a whole bunch of ducks....i swear we was over there chasin and cuttin ducks....lmao!! it wasnt the craziest thing i seen but i know the people watchin was like...hellll nawww!!! ima quit smokin shawty im blazed as hell now......this was my last day smokin!!!!!
    test
  14. djestouff

djestouff New Member

one day me and my boys were walking around his neighborhood (korea town in l.a.) at like 2am after smokin a blunt and we cross the street and hear this loud ass screeching noise and a fuckin lancer evo all riced out speeds around the corner doing like 50 probably. the dude was flooring it, driving right towards us while we were crossing the street. man we were all trippin out, my two friends ran back to the sidewalk and i ran to the other side of the street. the fucker in the car swirved right at my friends and then turned on the next street, swear i thought he was trying to kill us. dude in the evo was probably more fucked up than we were..

then another time me and the same two guys were walking around my neighborhood (inglewood) after smoking and a car rolls up behind us and starts shooting paintballs at us. i didnt know what was going on until it was over, shit had me scared as hell. i felt one of the paintballs wizz by my head, and my friend got shot in the back. another one of the paintballs hit a window of an apartment building behind us and cracked the glass, shit was pretty powerful. i was pretty heated and even considered calling the police but my friend talked me out of it, which was pretty smart seeing as we were all blazed.

and whats with u guys talking about smoking 4 or 5 blunts in one session? shitttt i get pretty faded off just one, how much weed do you guys put in your blunts? because out here its usually about a gram.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.