Craziest stuff you've SEEN while you were blowed

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Bigg Ceezar, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigg Ceezar

Bigg Ceezar Chairman of the Board

Alright, let's get down to it. We've all seen some pretty crazy shit while we was high, an' if you haven't than you're the "at home, locked down, secretive" smoker that's got no real reason for living, anyway.

Allow me to tell you 'bout some of the shit I've seen over the years. I'll be adding on periodically when I remember things an' if something new happens I'll post up 'bout it here.

I was chillin' wit' my boys at their crib when we were 18 (6 years ago) an' we were passin' 'round a couple blunts listenin' to some No Limit shit (don't remember the album) an' their dog (a full-grown rottweiller) was in the room so we decided to blow smoke up it's snout. lol The room was smoked the fuck out an' the wall dividing the bedroom (where we were chokin') to the kitchen had a heating duct. The grill on the duct was removed on both sides of the wall; an' after we finished blazin' we were 'bout to go to the store. As we were gettin' ready to leave out the room the dog goes over to the duct an' lays down on his side, head pointing toward the kitchen an' he started scooting himself through the duct on his side. Shit was hilarious. I laughed for like five minutes straight. Anyway, as soon as he got up out the room an' in to the kitchen he marched over to his water bowl an' started lapping it up for like ten minutes, then went to his food dish an' ate everything in it, laid down, an' passed out.

Another time, me an' the same dudes were high, it was winter out an' colder than shit. We called a cab to go to the store (which was four blocks away, lol). The cabbie, a good friend of ours named Big Mike, knew we were blowed an' decided to fuck wit' us. He said something to me while I was in the front seat an' my reply was, "Man, don't mess wit' me, it's been a long day an' I'm cooked," to which he responded, "Yeah, life gets pretty crazy when you sit an' smoke four or five pounds a day." I swear to God, me an' my boys cracked up. We had to sit in the cab in the store's parking lot for ten minutes to get our shit together before we went in. When we got in, our eyes were red as fuck, all glazed over, an' we smelled like straight dank. We walked around the store for about twenty minutes an' finally decided to each get a Mountain Dew an' a bag of chips. When we got to the counter to pay, the clerk asked, "Are you sure that's all? You've been wanderin' around for twenty minutes... I was 'bout to call the cops- thought you were stakin' the place out for a robbery or something." All of a sudden, my boy's freakin' out an' blurts out loud, "No. No cops, no cops," an' dropped his shit rushed out the door an' into the cab. I tried to explain to the clerk that my boy was paranoid or somethin'. The clerk laughed an' said to me, "Yeah, I hear pot's got that effect on some people. Y'all have a good one." We walked out the store laughin' our asses off.

Alright, there's two of my stories. Lemme see some of yours.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

how would you like it if i took a huge hit and blew that shit up your nose? atleast just blow it in the dogs face so he doesnt fuckin choke while you force feed it weedsmoke....people are ignorant.

anyways, i dont really remember any crazy shit ive seen on weed.....cuz i dont make a point to remember if i was high or not high

ive seen some crazy shit though.

I saw a ghost get up out of my buddies body and walk towards me and then straight into the closet at th end of my bed......and i was sober.
    test
  3. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

Just yesterday night at about midnight I was outside with my buddy...blazed as hell, definetly one of the highest I've been in a while. So we're walking through this playground and theres a sillouette of two people one guy one girl staring at eachother perfectly still on the top of the playground. So we're like what the fuck and we walk around a bit, they stay there in complete stillness, so we wait a bit longer and they don't move at all..so we're like fuck it, we take a walk for about 30 minutes and smoke more weed, we were sure on the way back they'd be gone, so 30 minutes later, about a total of a little more then an hour, we walk past and they are STILL there in the exact same position, i just said fuck it im to high for this and went home to sleep...
    test
  4. Bigg Ceezar

To your question... Heh. Like I said, it wasn't just me. It wasn't even my idea. Dog looked like he needed a buzz so my boys decided that since he was in the room, he ought to be a part of the session, too. I just helped out. The dog didn't even mind while we were doing it. He told me. Heh.

To your statement... Now that's fucked up. I'd have to spark one after some shit like that.

IllWithTheInk, you sure that "silhoutte" wasn't a paint, iron on, or etching? Silhouttes aren't all too clear when it's midnight.
    test
  5. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

im positive they were people, they were right in front of the moon from the angle we came up on em...thats why i called it a silhoutte, but yeah im positive they were people
    test
  6. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

Maaaan if I wanted to write I'd write you a book of crazy shit we've seen/done high maybe I'll come back with the best ones later
    fuck we should all make a book
    test
  7. Murdermook

Murdermook New Member

one time me and my hommie were high of our asses and we was at the park rite it was about 3 in tha afternoon so all the sudden out of no-where we start talkin bout freedy kruger ( dude from nightmare on elm street ) so a lil wile later were like fuck it lets start walkin home were lookin the oppisite way to see if the road was clear we look its clear so we turn to walk up the sidewalk more we turn around and we both go " OOOH SHIT " our minds saw freedy kruger pusshing a babby carage but then 5 seconds later our minds figered out it was just a lady and her babby and start laughping but the trip is that we both saw the same thing at the same time hahaha
    test
  8. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

The rapmusic.com 420 forum novel of fucked up marijuana induced experiences
    test
  9. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

I saw like two hundred shooting stars one night, but that's about it...
    test
  10. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

I was high as fuck one night, and decided to do a creep.
    I cut the lights out, and rolled through this one block, about 10 mph, ducked WAY down, couldnt even barely see the road, while all these people on the sidewalk stopped, and looked at the ride like I was gonna start shootin.
    I fuckin bust out laughin, popped up, and screamed "YEAAAHHHHH" like Lil Jon, and hauled ass.

Wait, you asked whats the craziest shit I've seen?

My bad, lol

This one old whino, was doin this crackhead jig, so I pulled up by him, and handed him $5, figuring it was good Karma, and he looked at me and said "WHORES HAVE FUN TONIGHT, IT'S KAHLAH'S EVE ³³³³³!"

I was laughin so hard I almost cried.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

oh i forgot to mention, a couple summers ago i was camping and the northern lights were frikken insane, the sky was clear and the lights formed a dome over the whole sky above us, it looked like hundreds of rivers of pure energy encircling the earth and all connectiong at a central vortex right above us. Ive never seen northern lights like that, enshrouding the entire sky in every direction.........crazy shit. Mother Nature is badass
    test
  12. Don Gurizzu

Don Gurizzu smoke weed everyday

me and my boys were drivin down the highway smokin a blunt. and i look over and there are 2 people parked on the side of the highway. and there sitting in lawnchairs eating pizza.
    test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

hmmm

some crackhead lady came up and asked me the number for death so she could talk to her sister. that blew my mind.

we used to knock over porta-potties sometimes. damn bathrooms in the middle of nowhere...hate em!

saw a kid drink a full chamber of month old dirty ass bong water and not throw up

ionno, shit happens all the time. but those will always be memorable
    test
  14. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

I saw alot of crazy shit when I was high, but i don't remember them.
    test
  15. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

-on halloween i seen that fattest kid in a powerranger suit..

-ive seen crazy figures in the smoke people blow out..that is, after the 3rd or 4th blunt..the craziest was when my cousin like redid the whole 9/11 thing..and me and him were the only ones to see it...

-one of the wildest madden games ever..lol..it was like 49-47 playin 3 minute quarters..fumbles and interception every other play..

-actually..watching live sports is pretty crazy when high..hs basketball, especially..

-i dont know if its me..but looking through family photos is a trip when high..

-this ones not something i saw..me and my cousin were listening to some cds and were describing what picture the beats paint for us..yes..this is only somethin you do when youre high..but the shit imagined in my head was bananas
    test
  16. Styles Mega

Styles Mega New Member

i seen a dude get slammed by a mac truck.. Blood an shit everywhere... NaSTY

I was mad high..
    test
  17. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

thats the craziest....

i remember a dude on here said he was in bed at night and heard screaming and a chainsaw or some shit...i dunno but that sounded fucked up too
    test
  18. Skribz

Skribz ..Pass That

I wuz blazed with my boy yesterday and we were walkin down the street smokin a bowl that is like an imitation ciggy so people dont get on us about it cuz some people are like that around here.. but anyways we were walkin down the street and we're both trippin out and we look ahead and see someone standing on the sidewalk in the middle of nowhere waving their hands.. so we were both kinda like wtf? so we get a little closer and the person starts slurrin some stuff we couldnt make out and jumpin around.. when we got like right up to him it wuz a handicapped kid with headphones on and he was singin and dancin haha it wuz the funniest shit ever.. i almost didnt make it home i was laughing so hard..
    test
  19. DrDubious

DrDubious Gangster Rapper

one time my friend took a godzilla ass hit and tryed holding it when he coughed it was in my general direction and i seen his lungs come out of his mouth in the form of cartoon characters and one winked at me and gave the thumbs up sign and the other one just looked ripped

fast paced commercials are funny to watch when ripped... i seen this Axe Body Spray commercial and just gimped and tryed to comprehend what just happened for like 10 mins

watching Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas while spliffed is fuuucked up... those who have seen it high will agree with me
    test
  20. Bigg Ceezar

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt.

I was in my room when I was about 17 an' had jus' come back from my boy's crib after droppin' four hits of green blotter on my tongue an' lettin' that shit take effect. We'd smoke like four or five blunts an' it took me an hour to walk home from... like six houses away from my place. LOL... Anyway, I used to have these glow in the dark stars an' shit all over my room... the walls, dressers, ceiling fan, the ceiling itself, an' it was dark as fuck an' everything was glowing, but the stars started to change shapes. They turned into green pumpkins, alien heads, an' bullet holes an' started melting down my walls. I was fuckin' wiggin' out; I mean totally trippin' balls an' listenin' to a tape my boy gave me... The tape was Mostasteless by Twizted or some shit an' I turned my ceiling fan on an' it looked like that shit was goin' super slow an' I stuck my hand up an' actually caught the motherfuckin' blade. Slowed it right down. Didn't hurt or nothin'. No cuts, no proof. That was kind of fucked up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.