Craziest place youve ever smoked?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by BPINCdef, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

Like crazy in terms of "wow this is crazy" (ex/ top of a fuckin mountain), not like "fuck this is crazy" (ex/ behind police station) lol

I dont really have a craziest place yet....no high building, no mountain tops, no crucial secret spots, nothing haha simply backyards and parks and woods and cars and houses and typical shit
    test
  2. Pro-deuce

Pro-deuce Guest

hot-boxed a ski-lift.

smoked with a junkyard security guaRD inside a crane-cabin elevated 80 feet

nyc subway tunnel

times square

also on a cliff right across from uptown manhattan, next to GWB
    test
  3. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

oh man thats the best good thread

smoked a blunt crossing the verrazano many a time, fuckin sick

ive been for mad burn rides all around manhattan, that shits the illest

hiked a mountain in new hampshire
    test
  4. Don Gurizzu

Don Gurizzu smoke weed everyday

test
  5. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

test
  6. LITEthaL

LITEthaL New Member

when our boss was on vacation before we clossed we hotboxxed the kfc freeezer
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

On top of Mt. Mitchell, the highest peak in the Appalachians.

In a cable car at a ski lodge.

I would loooove to smoke in a hot-air balloon floating over some mountains.

And the most ballsy place was with my crew in the lobby of my college dorm during the middle of the day wit mad people walkin' around and shit.
    test
  8. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

now that i think of it, nowhere, really. i always smoke in my crib/someone elses crib or just around the way. and on a bus one time.
    test
  9. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

the stone living room

[​IMG]
    test
  10. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

smoked with like 5 of my friends in Some sick ass old cemetary on this hill over-looking my city...Looked like material straight out of a movie.

Beautiful memory
    test
  11. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

inside a subway station

rooftop of a twenty storey hotel

ski lifts

but for a "fuck this is crazy" one, a few weeks ago my boy had mad ganj on him.. so we're eight people outside in this circle and he passes every person a joint and we all spark em on the street, downtown around 1 AM.. pigs even passed by but they didn't do shit!
    test
  12. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

hahaa..me and this bitch christened my new bowl on top of Broadway mall..blazed a L there too it was nice
    test
  13. all KillaH

all KillaH New Member

on top of my highschool... in a mud puddle with a gravity bong(i was drunk and it seemed like a good idea)
    test
  14. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

that is the gayest shit ive ever heard
    test
  15. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

football locker room, me and this dude got there earlier for mornin practice and we blazed in the back jus chillin on some benches, jus smoked about 4 or 5 bowls...it was nice before practice cuz it was game day and a jus a light practice.

also on top of my friends garage when we had to run from some cop that pulled up on us...we rain to homeboys backyard, hopped in the alley and got on the roof of it...chilled for about 10 minutes and then smoked a blunt
    test
  16. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

Not even close.

Shoulda been there, man.
    test
  17. justbov

justbov great

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JiHaD210
    that is the gayest shit ive ever heard

haha, i got that beat. in a box with 6 homies. in a closet with 5, and baked out a bathroom with 4.

but for real, up at geenva on the lake..like 3 am in the middle of a convience store thsi chicked owned. one of my dudes ended up goin home with her. she was 33 and he's 19..ha
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

two friends and i went caving(crawling through underground caverns and old underground streams and shit)

except this cave is inside a mountain, so me and my friends climbed up this mountain to the entrance and began crawling all throught the caves, the caves started at the bottom of this 1000ft cliff and they zig zag all throught the mountain, and with climbing gear and some balls you can go right to the top of the cliff through all the cracks and ice caves.

Anyways we spent a good 2 hours just exploring all the cracks and chambers, and we found this one lil tiny crack that we could fit into that went way back, so we all crammed in there and began inching our way through it on our backs, lemme tall ya that is unnerving shit, know a mountain is on top of you and if this shit moves an inch youll be pinned forever. SO we spent all our energy shuffling deep into this crack, we were gonna turn back but i noticed this lil beam of light coming from outside at the end, so we squeezed over there and found this lil hole the led outside, so we all crawled through it and we came out onto this lil tiny ledge about 500ft up the cliff that just fit the 3 of us, so we all got a good spot and blazed a fatass doobie while overlooking the river valley from a good 1500ft up the mountain. It was so peaceful, we just sat there and blazed and watched the clouds and birds soar below us......that shit i will remember forever. It was scary being out there on that tiny lil ledge, but shit it was so worth the experience.

then we had to crawl back through all that tight shit to get out again and that took us a good 2 hours. The caves arent a good idea if you dont like tight confined spaces.......unless you find a chamber the majority of the time youre crawling or squeezing through shit.
    test
  19. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

sounds scary, me and my boys did some shit similiar to that back in the day except it was through drainage pipes that got smaller and smaller as we went until we had to army crawl with our heads pokin out of the water, shit was grimey and also very unnerving knowing that some snakes or wild animals could be down there
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol you crawled through a drainage ditch and compare that to caves in the wilderness?

lol haha that IS grimey
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.