CrayonFlux Says Watch This Video Before You Die.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by CrayonFlux, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

This is avant-garde to the fullest
    People who know shit will agree with me that this is bigger than life

Just like fucking chicks on drugs
    test
  2. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

ayo swaggatron you'se a bitch made, pussy

aint nobody tryna peep those horrible ass battles u put up from ya gay ass country

one of my boys was in amsterdam to hit up some wet pussy, found ya bitch & started touchin her lower region.. bitch was like

[​IMG]

smh, u fuckin faggot, runnin around, fuckin dat trannypussy and shit

bitch nigga, I aint neva fallin off.. Ima just put on my fly ass Richmonds, get a bitch to pour me some cactus juice, do some peyote & jus lean back

[​IMG]

u hella corny son & im jus gettin in touch wit some extraterrestrial ass niggas and they said "fuck these cropcircles, we'll jus deliver the message clear for this punk nigga swaggatron".. heres what they told me to post

[​IMG]

u gotta undastand that you'se a lowlife bitch & once u read this post you'll be throwin a bitch as fit on some

[​IMG] shit

so fuck out my face & my threads if u aint contributin to the CrayonFlux movement, u bitch nigga.. I'll merk u in the brain, put u in a custom made hello kitty casket & have Ganik be ur mortuary, once he done exportin ya body six feet below he'll be doin a fly ass crayonjingle all over ur punk ass grave

[​IMG]

pussy
    test
  3. Plastik Cheeze

Plastik Cheeze New Member

fuckin nerd get the fuck outa here with that bullshit
    test
  4. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Cruger's "Eat shit and die" music video was trippier looking, however I don't think there was nudity in it.
    test
  5. reznick

reznick New Member

lmfao crayon jingle didnt dissapoint
    test
  6. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

i jus put on the crayon song on a local 5star restaurant & niggas doin a crayonjingle wit the petit pain on the forks

[​IMG]

I jus made tantrum peep this thread on some

[​IMG] shit

and illusion z moms crave that flux dick now & told her friends live on cnn how thick my shit be

[​IMG]

jus came back from a recent visit to Italy where i met momma Fresco and she had a ceminar for dicksucking and this is what she had to say: "If you suck this nigga CrayonFlux, you'll mouthpiece be all blocked up on some"

[​IMG] shit

clown ass niggas, [​IMG]
    test
  7. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

This is the Crayon i wanna see, that cartoon was corny but you back on your bullshit. I feel honoured to have a official Crayon rant dedicated to me
    test
  8. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

That was ridiculously lame. Crayon fails at life yet again
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.