]crayonFLUX appreciation thread[

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by LegalForgery, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegalForgery

LegalForgery New Member

ive been lurking in the shadows for some years without posting and never seen a thread like this, and let me be the first to say i really dont fuck with Crayon on a rm kinda level, cause u be too bizarre but your murdering the other formats such as twitter and formspring wow

hes been the opposite of stan for awhile & the urban dictionary page is just hilarious :funny::funny:

you define the term troll and is the first person ive seen to ever reign on a subforum (and im a frequent poster on SA, 4chan & ughh), even tried to copy some of ur posts.. but who havent? Right? lol...

anyways i aint never seen so much personlity and dedication from a poster and face it your favorite poster (TheHater) favorite poster is Flux, even the new jacks like get2dachoppa & trillthug always compare theyre status to Crayon (posts & autoplay). What we witnessing is a second coming of Christ, I aint trying to ride no dick but when someone does a thing so good, dues gots to be paid. So this is my message to Crayon, I know you dont post so much anymore but please continue with the shit. Even your "real" opinions on battles were pretty on point and people actually got to see a different side of you. But the real question remains, when are you going "all out" with your identity? Stop with these fairytales "ive been in vanity fair" this and that, if you really are fabolous or some of these other corny rappers people been calling you out on, spill the beans already. Spoofing IP's dont take you nowhere and thats coming from a true fan. Reveal yourself.
    test
  2. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

Ya name suit u well
    test
  3. Blicky Rourke

Blicky Rourke New Member

late as fuck

crayon been gone for a while and niggas still dwellin on his lame tactics
    test
  4. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

smh
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. chuckles

chuckles New Member

well i dunno bout crayon coz he was before my time but with a name like that i think he must have some good drawing skills n i wanna see them "To be honest"
    test
  6. Paraglox

Paraglox New Member

these lame ppl yall consider trolls dont have SHIT on greats on the philaflava trolls back in the day
    test
  7. LegalForgery

LegalForgery New Member

yes, of course it does. I rather have an authentic name than a played out Arnold Schwarzenegger quote.. Figured you to be the first one to post under this topic, no life having ass lame. While I share dick with two models twins, you masturbate to Raw nemz and youtube statistics. Do you realize how fucking lame you are? :funny: fucking faggot, fuck outta here
    test
  8. SEMI MOORE

SEMI MOORE SEM SEMI

i aint giving a fuck about that crayola ass pussy

his behaviour is str8 up unorthodox these days
    test
  9. Get 2 Da Choppa

No thanks

Get ya views up if u wanna argue with me
    test
  10. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

eyerate confirmed he is crayon in tinychat like 5 min ago
    test
  11. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

lmao I ain't believin' him.
    test
  12. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

it's been common knowledge since his beginning

go seach legalforgery's past posts tbh
    test
  13. LegalForgery

LegalForgery New Member

if you havent been following duke you shouldnt post in the thread, why dont you do some research before referencing flux? You have absolutely no business being in this thread before you use that Lindsay Lohan brain of yours to use the search function and google crayon before your post meets the naked eye.

Everybody wants to be in a Crayon thread (which is kinda why i made this to stirr up controversy) and as expected we see these faggot trolls who never post reply in a thread about the guy who basically gave them life. This is contribution in a lost artform and this thread portraying it perfectly. Notice the people who choose to reply to this thread, typical crayon followers... If it wasnt for him none of these aliases would exist. Ha, its so obvious too
    test
  14. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

Just passing the word along
    test
  15. chuckles

chuckles New Member

u right "to be honest" im sorry i didnt spend all my recent years on this forum, i do not have the dedication to life-wastin that u seem to display n i am truely sorry for that

i am not a troll i am a real person trying to live my life n do my art n i dont think i am trying to be crayon rly coz if u think about it ppl here like wat i am doing for the community n they adopt my phrases in there speech
    test
  16. Special*T

Special*T Special-T

1st, that is not a played out quote, that is the greatest arnold qoute ever, Choppa is my net homie and shit, even tho he clowned me on that lowest views thread. But he is not worthy to have his name as that quote, TBF...

As far as Crayon, He made me LOL a few times, good for him.
    test
  17. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

Oh, I thought they were saying EYERATE was Crayon.

In this case, Idc. LegalForgery ain't nobody tbh.
    test
  18. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Actually your a frequent poster and Chuckles is just an alias you use....Maple already stated it in a previous post that people would flip if they knew who you really were....Just being honest "To be honest"
    test
  19. LegalForgery

LegalForgery New Member

i wasnt trying to ridicule you, ive seen your drawings - good work, but in the end everyone seems to reinvent the wheel after crayon perfected it
    test
  20. Get 2 Da Choppa

Eyerate love da cock
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.