Crayon my norwigga. It's over.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Apogee, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apogee

Apogee Ill Since '00

nigga type your name into google with norway and you'll find your life

crayonflux on deviantART

Right under profile

bitch made niggas realize that IM REAL. so they fill their head with some bullshit about canada, and stick with it until they actually believe it, i dunno even know wtf yall trying to say i am..... my nigs thats what I call USING AN EXCUSE TO AVOID A BEATDOWN.. AKA LUSH ONE. Bitch made indoor, bald headed deigo .. nigga your girl is even regretting being withchu after seeing you take your fitted off for the frst time yesterday. Fuckin homo. This nigga I swear, go to the hollow battle when the nig hollow takes his sweater off into a beater. This whiteboy looks like he jsut seen his first pair of tits, NIGGA UR ON SOME NEXT SHIT
    The fuck else you want a nigga to do. I put my address on this shit made site, my work spot.. the fuck.
    Crayon my norwiggin, since you claim to be from bedstuy... make a move. Bring a camera and come to my shop , get a OG nigga cutting hair on camera and ask him if your boy wreck runs this block. Do it....whats the worst that can happen? He say who the fuck is wreck? Then i look dumb..
    im waiting ..
    oh and dont take your account down like you did within 2 days last time crayon. You make some pretty dope art tho real talk whitey... its a better look then your want to be a black dude from NY so hard.

And all that artwork explains your obsession with allthese pictures you post.
    test
  2. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

the sad thing is you just research on a spam.
    test
  3. Mave2

Mave2 Active Member

So he likes drawing, whats wrong with that?
    test
  4. NOVA703

NOVA703 Making Moves

dukes weird
    test
  5. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

his art aint even that bad, it would sell great as desktop backgrounds
    test
  6. Glen Swagmire

Glen Swagmire New Member

This is CrayonFlux

[​IMG]
    test
  7. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

lmao @ this clownshoe golden

fuck u want, pussy?

This aint me, neither is MySpace.com - Crayon Flux - 30 - Male - Vancouver, CA - myspace.com/crayonflux . thats the same faggot who has that deviantART site, I dont know who that motherfucker is and you look like a complete dweeb for findin this and thinkin its me, raggidy ass puss

once i find that honkytonk faggot face of urs, ill pack a punch to your head and make a hole in it

[​IMG]

faggot ass bitch, ill put the burner to ya scalp and have ur pussy ass bleedin

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10
    /extremepumpkins1_450x338.jpg

and stomp that merlin lookin mug of urs out wit my frescoshoes, faggot whitey

[​IMG]

nigga bring ur casket and lets go, ill lower that george washington lookin mug of urs in a nanosecond

[​IMG]

ill shank the shit outta you for real, im in bedstuy and ur rep aint shit out here. My old nig Shareef has already put the word out

[​IMG]

"Bring me that canadian whitey faggot who claim he be cuttin hair an shit to this turf.. Ill put on my Freddy Krüger glove and carve my way through his mage-shaped skull, and while im @ it ill have his honkey bitch suck on my dick"

crackas always tryna act up, and youve been exposed for life, my nig. You be chillin in Ontario gettin your ritz cra ckas on and attemptin to set records on your local faggot coasters

[​IMG]

fuck out my face before i get my telekinesis on and shank the fuck outta that fraile manaquin body of urs, pussy whiteboy

[​IMG]
    test
  8. NOVA703

NOVA703 Making Moves

why you always posting pics with your posts? stop wasting your time, your posts dont mean shit
    test
  9. Apogee

Apogee Ill Since '00

LOOL

yoooo thats the same nigga that was in that picture on that profile that lush posted, then it went down 2 days later loooool
    test
  10. Apogee

Apogee Ill Since '00

LOOOL peeep. Isnt that the same U that all those European computers type up? hahaha
    test
  11. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

Golden Emcee you don't realize how ridiculous it is that you say your computer tech friend from Canada gave you this account. If that is the case why the fuck are you on here all the time? And only pretty much to hate on Lush. What drew you to this site? And why did you need someone to make an account for you that's been here since 2002 on there own account. Maybe people would believe you were REAL if you explained that shit instead of ducking the facts that make you so questionable. And Crayon you are obviously from Norway. What theres some random dude named Crayon Flux who happens to say he's from Norway which is where we happen to know that you are from? You guys are ridiculously fake.
    test
  12. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

test
  13. trichomes

trichomes 76

idk but one of these faggots is aspire, and I just wanna remind him he sucks
    test
  14. Glen Swagmire

Glen Swagmire New Member

Fuck up faggot, those bars in your sig are trash and if I ever see you in the 703 I'm gonna have my cat come thru and wreck shop

[​IMG]

Tired of these pussys..Your boy Swagmire has a mean diddy bop by the way

[​IMG]
    test
  15. Dusteybowls420

Dusteybowls420 New Member

test
  16. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

u aint shit, homey

Fagmire dat dat boy you occasionally molest wit ur shampoobottle??

fuck outa hea

ill get my [​IMG] on
    as a motherfucker and rip this faggot's legs off

nigga will walk around in malls and shit lookin like

[​IMG]

you pussy nigga, your moms b on my dick like

[​IMG]

I got shooters in Ontario who gots you in their scope and they will demolish your shit, pussy

ur face in 2010:

[​IMG]

rip faggot ass bitch
    test
  17. PokeMaster

PokeMaster New Member

crayon is only funny troll, oh and the hater that dude is hilarious.
    test
  18. Apogee

Apogee Ill Since '00

what the fuck u talking about dog lol

i didndt read half what u said.. cuz ur some random kid making up facts my dude

i said my tec dude aka my dude who is good with this computer shit, FROM NY ALSO, gave me this account for free and told me about all the hiphop that gets posted.. so i logged on it , who dont want a free account...what the fuck is complicated about that?

Fuck you anyway i aint even hating on you. i only hate on people who i see talk and i know how they are in real life.. so i call em out.. period
    test
  19. Glen Swagmire

Glen Swagmire New Member

Real talk I will put a bullet through Crayon on some

[​IMG] type shit

This is Crayon as a child homie, he enjoyed eating the blue ones

[​IMG]

Nigga even dressed up as a Crayon for Halloween on some faggot shit

[​IMG]
    test
  20. PokeMaster

PokeMaster New Member

golden emcee = lvl 70 mage who cloaks his location from canada to new york while rappin on soundclick
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.