Crappiest finishers ever........

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Tray_Is_Gay, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

^^ I like Boogeyman's Chokebomb or A-Trains' Double-Handed Sit-Out Chokeslam better.
    test
  2. simpsycho

simpsycho New Member

I really can't stand Booker T's scissor kick. I swear the only person who can't see that move coming is the guy bent over the middle of the ring. There is just no logical reason for a person to bend over and take a break in the middle of the match.
    test
  3. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

his finisher was always the springboard hurricurana with the pin. in ealier years of wcw. yes, by the end of wcw he was using frakenstieners, spring board senton/leg drop. but his finisher has always been the "westcoast pop."

go play WCW vs NWO world tour on N64..

his special move was a cradle hurricurana, basically the west coast pop, with out the spring board.
    test
  4. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

Unlike, the people's elbow was Rock's finsiher, for at least two years. because of the entertainment value. he used the rock bottom as a set up for it, if he did pin off of it, they usually kicked out at two. he even than began to use a spinebuster to set up the people's elbow

what i meant by that, was the rock bottom became just a normal move. this is mainly during the austin feud, with them staling eachothers moves, and no selling each others finishers.

he used to set it up with a scoop slam, eventually it was rock bottom, then, the spinebuster.

in both

Smackdown
    and
    smackdown 2:know your role (playstation games.)

the peoples elbow was his finishing move, and the rock bottom, was a normal grapple move.
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

is ron killings finisher a scissor kick? or what is that shit he does where he does the spinning thing at the person
    test
  6. Morale

Morale That Deal

Cranium Crunch is when Crush Grabs your head and squeezes it with both hands untill u submit LMFAO

LIKE I SAID IT SHITS ON ALL THE OTHER CRAPPER FINNISHERS how fake does a move have to be to just let someone squeeze your head lol
    test
  7. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

^Didn't he pick the dude up and drop him on his ass while he has his head locked? I remember that shit from one of those SNES wrestling games. It looked kinda hot they way they made it seem.

And when you break it down I'd say only a handful of wrestlers have what I'd consider "effective" finishers. I mean the Frog Splash is one of my favorite finishers but when you break it down it's basically a body splash from the top rope. Big deal.

Oh and the Ultimate Warrior had the worst finisher of all time. Look it up folk.
    test
  8. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Those games exaggerated a few of the moves.

Bret Hart always does this humping thing whenever he applies the sharpshooter in a game.
    test
  9. Morale

Morale That Deal

^^^^^^lmfao Word Plus I Seen Him Do It In A Match Before Was Really Wack

Lol Jus A Head Squeeze
    test
  10. Angelica

Angelica Angelicious

trish's bulldog. her opponent needz to get up n walk around for her. a bulldog is always weak. she should get a new finisha.
    test
  11. Corey Feldman

Corey Feldman Generalissimo Abzkada

Yeah, it's a scissor kick. I guess it hurts the other guy a lot more if he adds that little twisty thing after the kick. That's why Ron Killings could easily beat Booker T.

I hate the C4 thing that Paul Burchill does. It makes absolutely no sense that the other guy would do a flip at the exact same time Burchill does when Burchill just has one of his arms resting gently on the other guy.

The chokeslam can look kind of impressive when it's someone like Big Show doing it to someone a lot smaller so he can hold them up in the air at a decent height. But when it's Undertaker doing it to someone like Khali or Mark Henry, it doesn't even look like it hurts. He just lifts them a couple of feet off the ground and sofltly lays them back down on the mat. It shouldn't be anyone's regular finisher.
    test
  12. NinoBrowN15

NinoBrowN15 the 100 million man

ummmm i would say the power slam from bulldog but his was ill........ummmmm sweet chin music......oh no a superkick
    test
  13. Frame Works

Frame Works New Member

heart punch

nuff said
    test
  14. Tray_Is_Gay

Tray_Is_Gay Sup, Tray?!

what? the superkick is weaK?

if u got hit by that shit in real life, u'd get fucked up
    test
Thread Status: