Crappiest finishers ever........

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Tray_Is_Gay, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tray_Is_Gay

Tray_Is_Gay Sup, Tray?!

come in slut

[

Hogan - Atomic Leg Drop
    The Rock - People's Elbow
    Umaga - The Samoan Spike
    John Cena - The F.U. (when he just dropped the guy)
    Vito - Kimura (the under-the-dress shit)
    Edge - Spear (Skeletor cannot pull a Goldberg)
    Monty Brown - The Pounce

]
    test
  2. Morale

Morale That Deal

LMFAO CRUSH- THe Cranium crunch (I win This one shits on anyother one)

ughhh Lex lugers ELBOw

rey mysterio 619

stone colds -Cobra clutch

Ted Debiase- Million Dollar Dream
    test
  3. Bash

Bash New Member

lmao the Atomic Leg Drop is whack as hell though wat the fuck wrestlers do dat all the time and never win but for sum reason when Hogan does it he wins dat shits dumb as hell same goes for the People's Elbow but atleast its an entertaining finisher one of the best setups in wrestling history the The Samoan Spike is whack too but the whackest has to be the 619 its so fake
    test
  4. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

JBL-Clothesline from hell

randy orton-rko...it looked better when it was the diamond cutter and DDP did it..when orton does it, it just looks stupid
    test
  5. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

I love the Clothesline from Hell... especially when he damn near takes the guys head off...
    test
  6. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

The worst ones have to be the FU and the 619...

I was gonna say the Hogan leg drop but he based a multi decade career on that shit so gotta give him some props

*Neesch*
    test
  7. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

First off, the People's Elbow isn't a finisher - it'a trademark move, like the Big Boot (Hogan) or the Five Knuckle Shuffle.

On your picks, I'd have to take out the Samoan Spike, Kimura and The Pounce/Spear. Here's why;

Samoan Spike (Keep in mind, this is if done right.); We all know that getting thrustred to the throat can hurt like hell, and it causes you to black out sometimes as well. The Samoan Spike, is just that; a hard thrust to the jugular with his taped up thumb (Which is taped to stiffen it, to make the spike that more believable). My favorite variation is the one he did against Shawn Michael’s in their match a couple weeks back, which is the running clothesline-esque version.

The Kimura, which is a Stepover Armbar, isn’t necessarily a stupid or lame finisher, but I see your point in why you may think it is. Vito’s current gimmick isn’t the most appealing gimmick in the world, so it makes it easy to discredit a lot of what he does. (Also, you might want to keep in mind that his Step-over Armbar, usually follows his spinning Implant DDT.) Anywhoo, the variation that Vito uses is most interesting and in-tuned with his gimmick for the simple fact of arm-placement. One arm is locked in the hold, where as the other arm is locked in a position where the only way the guy can tap out is by welll…tapping Vito’s ass.

Now, the Pounce is possibly my biggest disagree out of everything you posted. Monty Brown is a former football player, and is using a move that is used on a regular in Football to take down opponents. The Pounce can be a truly devastating move in the same vein as the spear, but because it’s basically a “Shoulder Block”, people tend to forget about WHO is performing the move, and not the move itself. The Pounce hurts, believe that.

Lastly, the Spear that Edge uses – regardless of size, that also is a painful move to run into and is not his finisher (the Implant DDT is, but because the Spear is quicker to pull out, he uses it more). If you really think that move is not a strong enough hit, look up the vid of when LITA did it to Trish and rethink your comment.
    test
  8. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

The hell @ the Cobra Clutch/Million Dollar Dream being on there...and also, know your history before you post up nonsense. The reason why cats fell to the Lex' elbow, is because of the metal rod/plate he had placed in there after surgery. Hence the reason it was called the "Bionic Elbow"
    test
  9. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

I think Rey Mysterio (before WWE), is the only wrestler to never really have a actual finisher. And it's sad that the 619 went from being a Tiger Feint Kick followed by the Springboard Hurricarana, to just the Kick - Which might I add, Mysterio looks worse than intended. I'm not saying it could be used as a finisher but it could a lot harder.
    test
  10. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

That move should never be attempted by anyone othre than Johnny Ace himself and DDP.
    test
  11. Tray_Is_Gay

Tray_Is_Gay Sup, Tray?!

jesus chris shut the FUCK UP
    test
  12. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

O...k, now I'm faulted on having an opinion. Dude, calm down. I mean seriously. I was countering your opinion with one of my own. I'm not even a TNA nor Monty fan like that, to be 'on his cock'. And um..as far as the Spiderman comment is concerned, Okay, I actually prefer the changes they did with the character. I'm not one of those fan boys that bitch about a character everytime they modify the original.

But hey, my bad, sorry for posting in your thread.
    test
  13. Fi-lapsis

Fi-lapsis New Member

Can anyone actually clarify what the RKO in it's various guises is actually supposed to do? Furthermore why it's meant to be so deadly as to cause opponents regardless of their size to drop like flies?

Orton's back clearly hits the canvas first....and it does't look like his opponent's head makes any contact with his shoulder or the canvas...it's a completely unworkable, unconvincing move with a ridiculous exagerrated impact, unless i'm being very dumb and missing something.

It just doesnt look dangerous but everyone is meant to be lead to believe that it's some kind of killer move.

Secondly Mysterio's 619 is painfully fake looking every single time it's done.

I would add to the list the Mark Henry's world's strongest slam...just for being so boring and uninspired. And Cena's FU....for the same reason, just a boring move.
    test
  14. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

As I stated before, that move should not be attempted unless your name is one of the following; Johnny Ace, Diamond Dallas Page, and well, Stone Cold Steven Austin.
    test
  15. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

bionic Forearm

and learn your history.

His finisher was always the west coast pop. the spring board hurricurana. the 619 is a signature move, ala hogan's big boot, although it used to just be a fake out dive attack.

Unlike, the people's elbow was Rock's finsiher, for at least two years. because of the entertainment value. he used the rock bottom as a set up for it, if he did pin off of it, they usually kicked out at two. he even than began to use a spinebuster to set up the people's elbow...

so you do your research.

btw, whens the last time you've sen edge do the impaler? he's used the spear as a primary finisher since he was still with christian, and were beefing iwht the new brood, gangrel and the hardy boyz.
    test
  16. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

I liked it better as the book end then the rock bottom

Hogans finisher should have been him waving his finger at people which in turn terrifies them beyond belief and they just pass out or lay down
    test
  17. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

His finisher was always the west coast pop. the spring board hurricurana. the 619 is a signature move, ala hogan's big boot, although it used to just be a fake out dive attack.

Rey Mysterio, atleast in his WCW days, never really had a true finisher, other than the frankensteiner from the corner. I know he used to do the fake Dive attack as well in WCW. His matches either ended in the frankesteiner, or some other way, which is why I became a fan of his in the first place. The unpredictibility he had.

Unlike, the people's elbow was Rock's finsiher, for at least two years. because of the entertainment value. he used the rock bottom as a set up for it, if he did pin off of it, they usually kicked out at two. he even than began to use a spinebuster to set up the people's elbow...

I never considered it to be a finisher, simply because like you said, it usually followed someting, which one would presume provided the brunt of the finish in itself.

so you do your research.

btw, whens the last time you've sen edge do the impaler? he's used the spear as a primary finisher since he was still with christian, and were beefing iwht the new brood, gangrel and the hardy boyz.

Edge used the Impaler not too long ago on RAW if I remember correctly. And has used it before that.
    test
  18. Morale

Morale That Deal

Okay How FUcken amazin can a Sleeper Hold get?

everyone does it...........its a sleeper hold........I put down all the moves that coulddn't be done unless someone absolutly let u do them......except luger wack ass elbow fuck him haven surgery an usen that shit thaat fake as fuck i bet it doesn't hurt anymore or less plus he doesn't do it with the sam elbow every time

so the credibility of that move...GONE

AN CRANIUM CRUNCH NOBODY CAN DENY IS THE WACKEST MOVE EVER LMAO
    test
  19. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Hell, I don't even remember what the Cranium Crunch was
    test
  20. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

The Samoan Spike is pretty stupid.

also, the chokeslam is one of the most retarded moves ever.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.