Cracka!: The Historical Chronicles of Esau.. new book I'm writing

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Apr 8, 2013.

1. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Fantastic breakdown from Coup.

So then it begs the question.. WHO ARE THESE WHITE PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE ISRAELITES?!??!?!?!?!
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Sons of Japhet, or the sons of Askenaz, or the askenazi jews (see Gen 10:5 where the breakdown of the Isles of the Gentiles is listed)...they are so called "white" people and have assumed Israels true Identity since the 7th century AD and before that time the Edomites took on Israels Identity since Messiah time. I'm a so called white man.

Scriptures let us know the Sons of Japhet will be enlarged and be in Shems tent for a season, until the time of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

The "jews" in the land of Israel today are in fact Gentiles....Messiah called them "jews whom are not Jews" and the "synagoag of Satan"

Bent are you a so called black man ?
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

"And Esau came out first red all over like an hairy garment, and his blood showed thru his skin"
    - Genesis

^This explains the origin of Esau. BIBLE SCRIPTURE. not my words.

History already proves that Esau and Jacob(Isreal) were brothers, Esau just turn to evil after a while becoming jealous of his brother Jacob. The same thing happend with Cain and Abel. Cain became jealous and slew Abel. and ironically, Cain was the first person on Earth to ever build a city. How ironic that most of humanity lives in cities today.

So Coup, you can deny the truth all you want playboy, still don't change shit.

All you're doing is trying to mask who YOU are in the Bible. won't work though. Because ALL of mankind has origins and Fathers of their nations. BIBLE SCRIPTURE.

So keep acting like Esau was a Black man, it's just embarrassing for you.

And you can't drop the "hate" bomb on an Israelite, especially when your father Esau worked so hard over the Eons to destroy my people thru war, pillaging, rape, lies and twisting of truth. THATS' REAL HATE RIGHT THERE.

I bet you think the Ashkenazi are the real Jews of the Bible don't you?
    test
  4. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

"And Esau came out first red all over like an hairy garment, and his blood showed thru his skin"
    - Genesis

@Alias3000

Asians are the only race that don't have ginger babies. Unless Esau was Beastman from Masters of The Universe, it doesn't explain anything.

Love you, boo boo
    test
  5. IAmBenT

I am an African man, so yes so called black. funny thing is, because my parents are Dominican and we speak spanish, these mexicans in town don't seem to see me as an American Negro. which i think is silly, black is black, im not better than anybody else jus cause we eat rice and beans and speak spanish.
    test
  6. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

test
  7. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

^^ Dont forget Asherah
    oh I mean She-Ra - to those not familiar with the Occult
    test
  8. Alias3000

You twist truth here^^

Rev: 2:9
    "I know thy works and I know those who call themselves Jews and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan"

^^^So how can they be Gentiles AND the Synagogue of Satan, coup?

Fact is, they are NOT the Gentiles because they don't accepot the teachings of Christ. They follow the Talmud and Kabballlah.

The Gentiles were the 10 tribes that left the remaining 3 tribes in Jerusalem. The 3 being Judah, Banjamin and Levi. the remaining 10 Tribes are the Gentiles because they put away God's word early on while Judah, Benjamin and Levi would continue to teach. THEN when Judah, Benjamin and Levi start to fall away, THIS is where they say "Should we go and preach unto the Gentiles"

At the end of the day, this entire Book(Holy Bible) is based on and speaking TO the Nation of Isreal aka the Israelites, NOT the nation of Ashkenazi and whoever else you got in mind.

"For I came not but unto the HOUSE OF ISRAEL"
    - Yeshua

NOT the House of Ishmael, the House of Ashkenazi, the House of Bhudda. none of that shit.
    test
  9. Alias3000

Were you born and raised in Africa?
    Do you have African parents?
    Do you have African relatives?
    Do you speak the Swahili language of the Africans?
    Can you go to Africa tomorrow and find your people?

If not, you ain't no gotdamn African. Unless you a Hamite and you know it.

Chances are, if you were born in America, you have Slave roots, and the majority of Slaves brought to the American shores were Israelites slaves under Shaka Zulu and other African Kings as SLAVES. And your Slave ancestors were given away to the Portuguese/Spainiard/European Slaveowers for Gold, Weapons and other precious stones.

IF you was African, WHY the fuck didn't your African brothers wage war against Esau when he came to enslave your people? Why? because YOUR people are not their people and they could give a fuck about handing off your ancestors for Gold, etc....because your Israelite ancestors were just property to them. YOUR ENEMY.

You dudes have to realize the Israelites are the sworn enemies of all the other Nations. They despise the Israelites for who they are in the eyes of
    The Most High. His chosen people, as a demostration to the World.

It's a reason Israelites worldwide are persecuted, it was written to go down this way because of our Israelite ancestors disobeying the Most High's Commands, Statutes and Laws. and until 3/4's of us wake up and realize who we are, the Israelites will be on the bottom as long as Esau can keep his lies going. but there will come a season when his lies won't work no more...

that season is now. Hence all the hatred towards us calling us a Hate Group.
    test
  10. Alias3000

Asians are the children of Lot, Abraham's nephew. They came to be after Sodom and Ghomorrah was destroyed and the 2 daughters of Lot conspired to have sex with their father thinking they would repopulate the land. but that was incest. the 2 daughters had boys, one named Moab, the other named Ammon. THESE 2 are the fathers of the Asian nations.

Arabs are the children of Japhet

Israelites are the children of Shem

Africans are the children of Ham

It's only about 5 races on the planet total, I hope you know that. And they all have an origin of who the Father of their nation is.
    test
  11. Alias3000

You can't mix witchcraft with the word of God. sorry. Asherah is nowhere in the Bible.
    test
  12. IAmBenT

cmon Alias man you know there's no such thing as an American. and theres no such thing as slave roots the word Slave comes from Slavics, and who you think lives in YugoSLAVia?
    test
  13. Ass Napkin Ed

sure she is - you know her is Yahweh's wife
    Asherah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    you been schooled again

Diz2
    test
  14. Alias3000

What's in a name right? wrong.

Slavery aka Captivity is in the Bible, dog. Captivity, which you and I are both in right now is real Captivity, dog. Don't blow it off.
    test
  15. Alias3000

I need the Book, Chapter and Verse please . not stupid adjusted wiki-links talking about Egyptian sun worship. .

Asherah is NOWWHERE in the Bible. if so, prove it.
    test
  16. Ass Napkin Ed

lmao liar

Deuteronomy 16:21
    Do not set up any wooden Asherah pole beside the altar you build to the LORD your God,
    test
  17. Alias3000

Still waiting on the Wife of the Most High part. LIAR
    test
  18. Ass Napkin Ed

test
  19. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Stay on point junoir please read what I posted. You are remedial cat.

Ashkenzai are not real jews you simpleton. If you could read and were not a dummy you would see that I KNOW who Israel is. They are the so called African American and other so called blacks spread to the four corners of the globe unto THIS DAY.

Did you even read the two part post on Gen 25:25 ? There is your answer. Scriptures cut you. You are too stupid to see I'm trying to help you.

Stop posting your emotions and feelings and what you have heard from ISPUK. You sound like all the other unlearned Hebrews.

Stay with WAHT IS PRESENTED and not going off your feelings.

After you adress Gen 25:25 and after you read the thread, reply against what is presented. You won't, cause you can't handle the word.

//

You are simple. Esau married into Canaanite women. Even genetically one Hebrew could not populate and create entire race of so called white people when marrying into so called black populations for generations cat. Does not happen. Stop. Think.

It don't make sense.

Besides Genesis 25;25 what's your next point ?

//

Edom was a land your fathers knew. According to scriptures, YAH sent you and your kinsmen into lands they knew NOT.

WHite cats were all up north at this time, and knew not YAH or your people.

After you adress the posts again, stick with what is presented and not your feelings. Then we can move on to the next point.

Learn to read your bible with understanding. Gen 9:27 gives a prohpesiey of Japhet being enlarged in Shems tent. We see this today with the White imposters in YOUR LAND.
    test
  20. Alias3000

NO, YOU are the Liar. I haven't lied yet. I just disagreed with you that Asherah was in the Bible. You proved she was, I agreed I wa wrong, and you now need to prove she was the wife of the Most High. and I'll agree with that too....IF you can find it.

LIAR
    test