Crack Kills

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by misspimp, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

misspimp as usual I feel the emotion you put into your work, nicely written...it is a shame that this kinda shit has to happen...but still Im feelin ya on it...very nice piece...keep droppin

peace
    test
  2. j$crILLa

j$crILLa ~$crillVille~

FUCK CRACK FUCK COKE FUCK HEROIN FUCK ALL THAT SHIT< THAT SHIT IS NASTY< U KILLIN YOURSELF IF U FUCK WIT IT

very nice pice, educational, excellent
    test
  3. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

loved this peice, once again loving another from you. like others said it was a great peice and gave u the sense of how you cant reach them, i loved it and been through stuff similar within my family and how it was expressed is just like it is...loved it
    test
  4. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

I liked the poem, but all the posts seemed to take away from the luster of it...They tainted the image of what you had written, but I still got the point...anyway, lovely fuckin piece here...
    test
  5. *Princess*

*Princess* skantless bitch

i love this piece...it brought back so many bad memories of when i used to use
    reading and writting about all the b ad times helps me not wanna go back there again

thanks for postin this piece
    test
  6. Quant'm PhysX

Quant'm PhysX Kundalini Poltergeist

Very beautiful, in a *making a point* kind of way, it was definitely felt...much love
    test
  7. SpitRhyma

SpitRhyma New Member

It's 5:02am n i still haven't gone 2 bed...

Oh well...I just wanted 2 see what's new on this thread and even though there's nothing to say...I wanted to post something anyways so there...

Ok bye everyone...
    Luv,
    The CRACKHEAD
    test
  8. Jamez Xavier

Jamez Xavier In House Producer for FTS

Very nice poem....
    Very very nice....
    test
  9. eatemup

eatemup New Member

like everyone else said good message you are sending thru this poem very well written and i felt the emotion and pain written nice peice
    test
  10. disciplestylez

disciplestylez Broken Soul

this was a real nice piece.....nothing more can be said.....

GOD bless and stay strong
    test
  11. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

Thanx to everybody who showed me love on this piece....im glad alot of u were feelin this one...

mad love
    test
  12. Johnnie French

Johnnie French Voodooradio.podomatic.com

Let me point out something there isn't anything positive about using a drug it's just your perception that it's better. You can achieve all that you said without the drugs so that's a load of shit. I'm happy that you are working on that and you are taking care of that but I just wanted to say that.
    test
  13. SpitRhyma

SpitRhyma New Member

Yes but when I think the drug is enhancing shit, it makes me HAPPY and what is happiness if not my very own preception?
    test
  14. lewdDog

lewdDog Life is are own illusion

spitRhyma I couldn’t agree more with you on your opinion......yes you can feel happy with your same actions off of drug's but the reasons for drug addiction or usage is because of self perception of the situation. Other’s opinions/perception isn’t going to change because of the usage...only the person using is affected......me personally I’m searching for my self and a need a temp. answer to my need for happiness until I find something i feel passionate about........by the way sorry...the piece is very truthful and its def a horrible way to live...much love on it 1...
    test
  15. 6ftground

6ftground BLACKACE/GRIMREADER

This piece is so truthful it makes me think about the past and when crack first hit the world...
    hit our hoods
    hit our homes
    took our people, kids and cursed them to this day...
    This piece was far from deep.. it hit home...
    I see the affects of that shyt every time I read a Cincinnati, OHIO newspaper...
    Nice drop MISS..Very nice...6
    test
  16. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Come on people, you can't go back and up a poem that was posted damn near three years ago. If it's not on the first page DON'T UP IT.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.