covering up being high??

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Mr Huxtable, Jun 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

It's the smell that will give you away most of the time... if your eyes are red you can play that off by acting tired, saying you got pink eye, etc... but if you reek of weed, even if you didn't smoke, people will think you did.

After smoking for a long time you become immune to smelling it on you, but to people who don't smoke - they will definitely smell something! The smell clings to you, even if you just take 1 hit out of a pipe the smoke wraps around you... it gets on your face, the bill of your cap, on your mustache if you got one lol...

So to remedy that, get you some smell good (ie decent cheap cologne or Axe) and some lotion. Cocoa butter works well, its a strong enough odor to counter the weed smoke. Gum is good damage control - but if you are really worried about it, wash your face and hands and of course brush your grill and your lips. (brushing your lips also makes em real soft and the ladies love soft lips, player tip for you!)
    test
  2. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

That puts a lot of lingering smell on your fingers.... if the pipes got a carb, your thumb will give you away. Even scrubbing won't completley take the smell away. So I just use a bit of paper and use that as a guard. After I'm done I just toss the paper away and my hands don't smell.

Puffing on joints will make your fingers smell and same with blunts but not as bad.

A good way to smoke if you are worried about covering up the smell is to stuff black and milds. They got that plastic tip so you don't have to stink up your fingers and the smell of a burning black and mild dampes the weed odor.

Also - if you smoke in the restroom, you can turn on the shower and set the temperature to hot, to make sure the room gets nice and steamy. That steam will help to trap the smoke molecules.

Quick way to make your room smell nice after toking is to spray cologne on your lightbulbs and get the fan going. As the cologne gets evaporated it will release kinda like incense. The fan helps circulate the air. Pop open a window and plug of the bottom of your door if you really wanna air it out without pushing the smell into the rest of the household... and be wary of vents! Make sure you ain't smoking right under one or you will be unpleasantly suprised...
    test
  3. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

I'm of the opinions parents know too... they're not entirely clueless

But even still... using visine to clear up your eyes and a lil smell good so it's not blatantly obvious shows you care :). A little effort on your part and maybe they'll be less inclined to bust you when you come traipsing into the house and head for the fridge.
    test
  4. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

my ol girl knows i smoke

i dont gotta hide shit

lol@that

i remember when i used 2 try 2 hide bein high
    test
  5. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

my moms was coo about it.i just couldnt blow in the house
    test
  6. TEXTticulR forti2d

TEXTticulR forti2d New Member

Good shit, but yo - you ever stuffed a black and mild?

.. That shit is nasty
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

use an air freshner called "refresh". strongest shit ever made. one tap of a spray and your whole room is odor free.
    test
  8. - Wo®ÐLogik² -

- Wo®ÐLogik² - Poison with the Pen

my eyes are always red so my g-mamma cant tell the difference...and i use colon and brush my teeth. and acting not high is easy for me.
    test
  9. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

.. say your sleepy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.