Coup where do u stand re: millenial reign

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Never mention my name with anything cult related ever again, thank you.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

test
  3. Coup d'état

@GaLaTeA

You are part of the cult of personality. You have much to learn, oh so foolish girl. I was foolish to consider you a friend. Shame on me.

You and the cult of personality and of noerity...The cult in our civilization that respects individualism in the realm of conservative elitism. This individualism fills a vacuum (a spiritual vacuum), so your idols have to be seen as transcendental beings as virtual gods. A result of the secularization of Western Europe during the 'enlightenment'.

And you are happy with this, because we ourselves are individuals. This psychological ware fare on our minds is unknown to you because you love the satus quo. The truth is these idols are destinations in themselves. Immortalized are a small number of individuals that you worship. Who is your favorite singer ? Favorite celebrity ? Bow down and consume what has been provided for you. No civilization exist without myths and idols.

Who's in a cult now ?

Occultism is the creation within a secularized society (of a satanic society), which sweeps in western culture through old Rome. This struggle between satanism and Rome, was literally an attempt to use Europe and its culture to transform society into a secularized one around the globe. Which sees everyday blatant occultism unnoticed in news papers, movies, music, art, politics, charities, sport and more, pushed by the idols you worship. Where are the people speaking out against this ? Occultism is not only part of the academic system, of course it is, but there is no one speaking out against these things. The truth is, through freemasonry these ideas were transplanted into every facet of government, and filtered into culture. It became a kind of fraternity. This satanic aspect of the mystery religions took time to be accepted by you in this society.

You are ignorant. We have arrived at dogmatism...and you spit it so fresh, almost like it is your natural thought born out of your coveted individualism. Any originality is removed. You are a common fool.

The enlightenment was a means to transform the society from within in a very ruthless way. Individualism comes from the enlightenment (satanic) philosophy. The direct collapse of the direct power of the Roman Church was replaced with the euphoria of the individual. This took time to achieve.

One of the first attempts to instill individualism was to take a small number of characters, for example Casanova the famous lover across Europe, who enters into one liaison after another traveling across the Continent. This is the way European history introduced the philosophy of the enlightenment. And of course with other idols such as Mozart, Beethoven, Darwin, Shakespeare etc etc. The long term aim was occultism through the introduction of a holy secularized society. The authority would not be theological but now fraternal. It's been the same ever since.

Evil is a corruption of good. He who is the greatest is the servant of all. The corruption of this is to present men who have achieved things (your favorite idol or celebrity) as your new gods.

Truth always comes to the surface. Does it not ?

Ecclesiastes 1:9
    The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

other words for enlightenment are joy, happiness, and love.

which is what i was taught, so saying the path to enlightenment is demonic sounds rediculous to me.

but i realize youre using a different definition. So its ok
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Alas, I for one won't be indulging anyone in ad infinitum passive aggressive ad hominem.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

@TheBigPayback, we know Messiah is not reigning on earth yet for a few reasons, and that Satan is not bound up yet either...This is yet to come. Here are some points. I can make more, because there are so many.

This pastor is unlearned. I hope this helps you in your talking to the pastor. I will talk about the coming Kingdom of Yahuwah, ruled by Yahshua.

1. Matthew 24:29-31

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not giver her light, and the stars shall fall form heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken

We still see the sun, moon and stars.

This event is on the last trump. After Satan will be bound.

Then,

Mathew 24:30

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

v31

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet (the last trump after the last seal opens), and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

2. Daniel 2:44 shows that the Kingdom of Yahuwah shall be established and shall be forever and ever and man rule shall be destroyed.

And in the days of these kings shall the Elohim of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

This has not happened yet. The world is still divided with many nations waring and none are under the power of Yahshua...yet.

3. Isaiah 9:6-7 Shows that Yahshua shall be born and given rulership of the Kingdom of YAHWEH on earth.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty Elohim, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (this is what people call the Messiah today...some think he is god).

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Yahuwah of hosts will perform this.

This has not happened yet. We are not living in peace which see's no end. We see wickedness all over.

4. Isaiah 11 tells us more about this coming kingdom

Isaiah 6-9

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Yahuwah, as the waters cover the sea.

This has not happened nor do we see this. The world is not full of knowledge of YAH, it is blind still.

5. Daniel 7 Tells of of the destruction of Satan and mans rule and tells of the ruling of Yahshua as king of Yahuwah's Kingdom on earth.

Daniel verses 13 & 14 which shows that Yahuwah gave this over to Yahshua and it will be an everlasting rule:

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Not happened yet, clearly we see this.

Note the ancient of days is Yahuwah and the son of man is Yahshua. Daniel verses 22, 26-27 shows that we the saints will inherit the kingdom of Yahuwah with Yahshua:

v22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom

Not happened yet, clearly.

v26-27

But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

The world is not obeying the Father...it will though. HalleluYAH.
    test
  7. Coup d'état

6. Acts 17:31 Shows that all judgement and rule has been given to Yahshua and that day is when Yahshua comes back to judge and rule Yahuwah's Kingdom on earth.

Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hat ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

This is yet to happen. If it did already the Kingdom of Yah would be here...it is not.

7. Psalm 37:9-11 Shows that the wicked shall be cut off, but the righteous shall inherit the earth which will be the Kingdom of Yahuwah to come.

For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon Yahuwah, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

The wicked are yet to be cut off, and the worthy have yet to receive the coming Kingdom of heaven...we still live in a wicked, rebellious world.

8. Revelation 21:1-5 Verse 1 shows that there will be a new heaven (sky) and a new earth, Verse 2 shows that there will be a new Jerusalem

v1-2:

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Note the Holy City coming down from heaven, it comes down to us we do not go to it, it comes down to us in the new earth and heaven. Note the new heaven that is spoken of in these verses is talking about the sky which we can see. The heaven which speaks of Yahuwah's throne is the third heaven where His home is, it cannot be seen physically.

Verse 3 shows that Yahuwah's Kingdom shall be with man and He will be their Father:

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of Elohim is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and Wlohim himself shall be with them, and be their Elohim

Verse 4 & 5 shows no more pain suffering all things will be new under Yahshua's reign:

And Elohim shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

All this is yet to come.

9. Revelation 21:8 Shows that all unrighteousness and sin shall have no part in the Kingdom of Yahuwah, but shall burn up in the lake of fire (hell or second death):

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

10. Revelation 20:9-10 Shows the devil and his army went up against the camp of the saints on earth not in heaven (the camp is New Jerusalem mentioned in Rev. 21:2) and the devil (Satan) with all the false prophets (teachers, shepherds, etc.) was cast into the lake of fire that burns day and night forever and ever.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from Elohim out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

We still have false prophet's today etc etc. This has yet to happen.

And finally, ( I can't find the verse) the world will know Yah again and no longer will he be remembered for what he did for Israel in Egypt (the miracles done) but for what He will soon do on the last day as He gathers up those who follow and worship him. If I find the verse I'll add to it. I'm looking for it.

This is just a few verses to look into. There are so much more, so much more. That pastor has little understanding. No surprise really.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ya i got threw a lot of these in the discussion
    generally he had some kinda spin on a few
    but u posted some i havent mentioned yet

thanks
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i must of missed this?
    test
  10. Coup d'état

@TheBigPayback you are welcome sir

Where aer you having this discussion at the other holy rap site (I forget the name) ?

What denomination is the pastor ?
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

Ya its a calvinist site I frequent in order to challenge their consepts
    test
  12. Coup d'état

What is a Calvinist ?

I notice Christian celebrities like Paul Washer are Calvinist.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

They adhere to "john calvinesk" ideas.
    Reformed theologically leaning.

popular concept:
    Freewill doesnt exist
    God controls both good and evil
    total depravity
    some people are predestined for heaven and hell
    children arent capable of making the decision to accept christ
    test