Coup, RP, BP what do yall think

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by exodus 31315, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

of this video?

[youtube]9ToqQMAhm8w[/youtube]

only goes for ~5min

it talks about misrepresentation of prophecies from the different abrahamic religions, something about prophet isaiah and daniel and egyptian demonic shit

but i'm clueless as to what i just watched, please shed some light on it
    test
  2. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

There really wasn't enough in the video to really see what he was talking about or where he was really going with that. He made some really bold allegations but gave no evidence. I wonder if that is like a trailer for a documentary or something. That would make more sense.

I'm sure there was some truth to the allegations but I don't know how much was really relevant. I've noticed in religious circles especially now with info being at our fingertips that a person will latch on to something that may not be widely known and turn it into a bigger deal than it really is.*
    He was quite one sided on this Christians slaughtering Muslims stuff. Can't the same thing be said on the other side with Muslim's slaughtering Christians? That is still going on today.*

One thing he and most critics of Christianity do is judge the message by the people that claim to be a part of the group. That's a normal human reaction but it's not always fair and sort of a smokescreen. Can I judge Martin Luther King's message of peace by the way many blacks kill each other today? I don't think so. Jesus never told the Apostles to go into all the world and conquer it by the Sword in His Name. We did that. We felt like that was the way it should be done. But that doesn't change Christ's original message. Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. So if a bunch of radicals looking for political gain and power (like today) decide to use scripture to justify their strong arming tactics does that make the scriptures wrong?*
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I picked up on the misrepresenting of scriptures and rightly dividing the word and without having precepts to what doctrine you teach, and without true knowledge and understanding of the Word of the Eternal Creator, your message spread will misrepresent the truth...and lead the WHOLE world astray. We can trace all the false religions of the world (atheism, Christianity, Islam etc...)

Concerning modern day Christianity...This whole process of how this WIDE deception becomes their "truth" is done ultimately with Satan and trickles down the pyramid to the congregations. It's a complex structure.

Even atheists are low level servants of Satan being used to make people doubt. This is held up by their religion of evolution and the religion of modern "science". This is DEEP.

It's interesting because most clueless atheists argue against clueless Christians that don't even know the TRUE messiah has been swapped out for jezus and the real Yahsuah kept from them. Their jesus is in fact white, and they have been given a lawless, rebellious pagan idol, whereas the true MessiYAH is AMAZINGLY DEEP and just flat out AWESOME. At the same time the doctrines of pagans were switched in too. An ole bait and switch. If you can't control the TRUTH, then stomp it out or replace it. And that is exactly what has happened starting a few hundred years after our MessiYAH went back up to the Father. They gave us paganism labeled as Christianity. Islam and all that is for another time however false it is. So you really have pagans fighting over/debating pagans(atheists vs Christians). BUT. You cannot eradicate the Most High in no wise. That is why you always have seen a true raiment of his Saints, even today.

He is and will remain in complete control at all time. The time of the Gentiles is almost complete. GET RIGHT BROTHAS & SISTAS

What the video brings up is very, very interesting. For example, say you come into the knowledge and understanding that the scriptures where in fact about your ancestors, specifically Abraham, Issac and Jacob. What if you learned that Scriptures were all about you and the bible was talking about YOU.

Only THEN will you take the entire thing with the up most seriousness with an acute attention to detail beyond what any scholar and bible college will teach. Let's be honest and up front, scholars and schools that teach the word are not teaching the truth. And most of the Christian leaders that are leading a Church have been taught in these seminary schools that all tie into the enemy if you were to trace it up....There, these pastors learn a curriculum and a doctrine to spread and teach. Whether they know it or not, ignorant or purposeful, they are deceiving the masses. . . It's all generational, if you know what I mean. Deception compounds on itself and grows...You put the word correctly in front of these religious Christians and they will largely be offended in my experience (only been about a month lol).

Why do you think that if you go to a Church , especially here in America, that it will all pretty much sound the same, with the same sound bites, emotional music to provoke false spirits...and to say nothing of the man made doctrines and all the sects of both Hebrews and Christians.

In the end, all that matters is your salvation and love of the Father and Son.

Knowing that evolution is throughly stupid and false, that all religions are false, and knowing with absolute confidence that the only TRUTH is of the Father:

Do you understand how deep the concept is when Yahshuah teaches: YOU WILL LIVE FOR EVER IN THE KINGDOM ?

FOREVER.

Be found worthy.

HALLELUYAH
    test
  4. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

Out of curiosity Coup in your own words why do you think the name 'Jesus' is pagan? I know the reasons I see on websites but from your personal studies what has sold you on that as being an indisputable fact?

Also if Jesus and Yahshuah said the same things but the words were attributed to a different names then how can one have a false message? Seems like if you'd go through the trouble of hiding the name you'd at least twist the written words as well.

One last question. Do we have anywhere in the Hebrew bible that specifically without question says what the Messiah's name will be? I've seen the videos and they do a good job of showing what his name possibly would be but I've yet to see his name spelled out in the Hebrew scriptures. If its not directly stated then why would the Greeks be hiding a name that was never directly revealed until much later? I kind of rambled there but I hope you understand the question.

Exodus if you didn't already know this is the area where Coup and I probably have the greatest disagreement.
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

I've made a similar point; unfortunately, I'm still "waiting".
    test
  6. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

the poster of this video has some far out shit on his blog
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

coup doesnt answer questions from people he cant manipulate
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

And by what standards are you fit to not misrepresent or misunderstand scriptures? For as long as those things have been around, people always tried bending them to fit their sake of the argument.

For the 9999999999987654321345678987654323456789876543234th time, atheism isn't a religion. I repeat, is NOT a religion.

This is why I detest enthusiasm. Case and point.

[​IMG]

Newsflash...there's as many "truths" on this planet as there is people, and at least twice as many morals.

Y'al a hell, huh?
    test
  9. Coup d'état

atheist believe they come from rocks...no evidence to support it..but your scriptures (text books) and prophets (metaphysical "scientist") have faith and teach you the same doctrine as they teach all school age children, worldwide (thanks UN!!!). All without any evidence. It is really indoctrination.

If you think there is evidence that all life arose from soup, then provide one piece of it. And we will go over it piece by piece in detail. One topic at a time.
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Ok, I'll play this your way..

I'm pretty sure "believe" is a lost term on an atheist.

There's no evidence that support that your imaginary friend is real ~ a thing I've said in another thread you eloquently ducked.

"your scriptures".....I'm pretty sure a text book never reached bible status. And I resent the comparison.

Wouldn't you say religions, bibles, priests and loons have been operating sans any supporting evidence for the past...oh, let's say 2 millenniums?

If you take the scriptures away, what do you have left?
    test
  11. Coup d'état

OK, I'm not here to bow up on you. I like you

What I'm interested in is stripping down evolution raw and looking at it free of all outside opinions and "sound bites" or any rhetoric, mantra, or philosophies. Only "facts". None of this assuming it happened stuff.

Let's talk about this me and you. You believe in evolution and I know it's a fallacy.

After we get over this hurdle we can begin to get into the scriptures.

You down ?
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Are you trolling me?
    test
  13. Coup d'état

No...why does everyone say that ? I'm being serious.
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
  15. Coup d'état

I've read both threads...not all of the 'Christians are fool thread'. But yeah, all religion is foolish, even yours. No offense A.

If you are not willing to learn and examine evolution honestly then how are you going to know you've been believing in something that never happened ? And how are you ever going to come in to the truth of how this entire theory is held together ? And more importantly, why ?

These questions all have deep, real answers. The answers would RADICALLY change you. Can you handle the truth ? Could you ?

If you are not willing to seek truth then how can you even know if you are correct ?

you have to examine your beliefs and put them to the test...and I'll be blunt, if you believe in evolution you are not correct. . .
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

[​IMG]
    test
  17. Coup d'état

test
  18. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
  19. Coup d'état

test
  20. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:funny:

Nah, why waste a perfectly good potato if one can have an istone.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.