coup how bout u list out consicely in where u stand

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

test
  2. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

thanks for the welcome and your time to respond

i never knew the Torah was an actual account of historical Israel, then again i never read it save a couple verses in Genesis

yeh it's becoming more and more obvious that people who believe in anything to do with faith are looked at as idiots. it's cool and fashionable to be an atheist today. it's cool though, i never really ran with a gang, more of a lone wolf myself

i was born in australia. of mediterranean blood on my father's and english/irish on my mother's side. so i guess i'm a gentile...?
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Suffer for the Name of the Most High and the Messiah ? ALL. DAY. LONG SON. Happy are we, for we store up treasures and riches in the Kingdom to come! HALLELUYAH

You got question on evolution? I got mad good threads on the books here that will leave no question in your mind that our Father is the Creator !!!

Yeah you a gentile...of the son of Japhet. SO am I

See Gen chapter 10 using JKB

See thread "true Idenity of "african americans" for some study.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:hug:

[​IMG]
    test
  5. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

This thread is proof that salvation wasn't intended for retards.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Bro i just gave the hebrew meaning. Stop taking that dude with no teeths word for it and actually look it up ur self. How are u going to argue with the hebrew meaning.
    test
  7. Coup d'état

Have we considered that the title "Lord" is actually a name, and not just a title? And yet we find enough evidence showing it is exactly that. What you are is a scoffer, carnal in though, giving no heed to the AMAZING ABILITY of YAHUWAH to pull people unto truth, if they humble themselves.

But moving on,

God revered in many fashions within a number of ancient, now extinct, West Semitic religions. Baal is a Semitic word which may be translated into "Lord", "Master", "Owner" or even "Husband".

"Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal." Jer 23:27 (This is a Prophecy referring to today- see Jer.23:20).

Strong's Hebrew Number 1168 Hebrew word: Ba'al {bah'-al}Strong’s shows: Baal = "lord" (Baal equals Lord).

"And it shall be at that day, saith Yahweh, that thou shalt call me Husband; and shalt call me no more Baali. For I will take away the names of the Baals out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name," Hosea 2:16-17.

Here is the stupid idol that can't smell, can't here, can't tast or cannot move on his own that people worship...

[​IMG]
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

So in revelations 5 when they fell on their face to worship the lamb theyre doing that right in front of God. Why doesnt he tell them stop worshiping christ. In fact there are many instances in the gospels of worship directed towards jesus. Name ONE where he tells them to stop because of the case ur presenting. U cant.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Christ ain't right either, it's messiYAH. Sent from YAh. Christ just means sent...if memory serves corrcet...

There is no question, the Messiah is the Lamb. That is acceptable to refer to him as that...

I'm not ever trying to say you ain't in him cos you call him Jesus. I ain't even trying to say you ain't pleasing the Father. It is not me to say that.

However.

I'm not even going to be careful to tell you that jesus and god, lord or and jehovah ain't even close to being the true name of the Most High and His anointed Son, Yahshuah.

I'm trying to let you know the truth, and I ain't going to be ashamed about it. There is a clear way to show that Lord, Jesus and the other said names were in fact hellenized into scriptures in honor of idols. That is not an issue.

Again, call Him Jesus go ahead. But consider this friend,

When you sign a contract with your name, you are bound by that contract and that name, and no other name.

YAHUWAH made two contracts (covenants), let's honor that, HE is worthy. AND I think you seek the Father, so I'm not going to trip on that.

Isaiah 42:8
    I am Yahweh; that is My name ; and I will not give My glory to another, nor My praise to engraved images.

Psalms 91:14-16
    Because he has set his love on Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set Him on high because He has known My name. He shall call on Me and I will answer Him; I will be with Him in distress; I will rescue Him and honor Him. I will satisfy him with length of days and will make him see My salvation.

Jeremiah 16:21
    And, behold, I will make them know; this time I will cause them to know My hand and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yahweh.

It's not even a debate. Lord is not a name, it is a pagan image replaced over the Most High. Now most don't know that. I ain't even saying you are worshiping a pagan idol when you call upon the Father under that...the nations and chief people, they did and know it. Satan knows scriptures, ironically, most Christan's don't. Actually, it's not ironcic, it's what Satan does, he done decived the WHOLE world.

It's important we come together in the same spirit. We both should want to be on the same side, under the wings of the Father.

We Must reason in scriptures...as the Scriptures say to

Malachi 2:2
    If you will not hear, and if you will not set it on your heart to give glory to My name, says Yahweh of hosts, then I will send the curse on you, and I will curse your blessings. And indeed, I have cursed it, because you are not setting it on your heart.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Psalms 91 is about the believer not jesus.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

HALLELUYAH for His mercy!
    test
  12. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

jews were black, so was jesus.

that's my comment on this
    test
  14. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

i don't know where i stand on evolution tbh. i mean it just sounds, and even feels, off. so billions of years ago, some bacterial type organism migrated from out the water on to land, diversified in to different types of organisms, over another billion years some became mammals, some reptiles, some marsupials, some stayed marine, some amphibious, and eventually we got different ape like species, one of which eventually led to our many different ancestral homo sapien like species till we got the opposable thumbs and intelligence we do now? yeh, i don't know. maybe, but it's hard to swallow as absolute truth.

then again, i don't really know what the alternative is. though for some reason i just feel more at peace with the fact that Yahweh just created us, as we are now, outta dirt and when we die, that's where we'll return. just feels right. i mean everything's recycled anyway. ain't no new matter or energy being introduced in to this system, and what's in me is in you and everything else we look at. so yeh, i don't know how i feel about evolution to be frank.

i'll check that thread out and i'm interested in the Sons of Japhet now, is that a tribe of Israel or something?

test
  15. Coup d'état

Noah came off the ark, had three sons: Shem, Ham and Japhet.

Japhet, had Gomer and Magog (Russians) and Madai, and Javan (Greeks), tubal amd Meshech and Tiras. Gomer begat Asheknaz (the fake jews today in the land of Israel, also the Nazi's.****ep stuff) etc... in short is the father of the isle of the Gentiles...

Ham is the father of the African nations (ancient Egypt, mobaites, amorites etc..)

Shem is the father of the Hebrews, the nation of Ysrael, and Ishmael (the Arabs)

it goes on...

Read Gen chapter 10....
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

the Hypostatic union
    test
  17. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

i'm gonna start from genesis and read through malachi as you suggested before so i'll get to it soon

sounds interesting though, had no idea the bible contained historical facts of the spread of man and nations

test
  18. Coup d'état

yup, the book is MIND BLOWING...every answer to life....the book is not only history, it details the future. REJOICE!!!! The Kingdom is coming on this earth!!!! Come ye and enter into the narrow gate, I beg you. Let's have hope for glory to come!

Secular history covers up biblical, real, history. IT IS DEEP.

I pray for you brother, and I praise YAHUWAH for guiding you here. In the last few months the MOST HIGH showed great mercy on me, bringing me into the understanding of his real Word.

HALLELUYAH HALLELUYAH

in Genesis and in the book of exodus, (first 2 books of bible) you will be blown at how Yahuwah rose up Egypt in a time of great famine in the lands, even in Canaan. He rose a great nation so that the sons of Jacob could eventually go their during a great famine to buy corn...He did this to establish the nation of Israel...With YAH's great long suffering and mercy he blessed Joesph ( one son of Jacob) with the ability to interpret dreams. He interpreted Pharaohs (rich Egyptian families bought him as a salve after his other brothers sold him into it), and Pharaoh made him vice ruler!

Egypt had plenty time to learn the ways of the Most High. In fact all the Hameitc (Ham) nations were in very close proximity to the Hebrews (sons of SHEM). Throughout history they knew who the Real Creator of the universe was, but still wanted to serve their pagan idols. Being around Joesph, they had long times to repent.

It's interesting that the Gentiles were way up North during this time and had no dealings with the Father specially, and with the Hewbrews. Only in during Yahshua's time abouts, does the Father work with us. It's amazing! All those NT books to the Gentiles is testimony of His supreme Sovereignty.

YAH brought the nation of Israel out of Egypt, out of their bondage...He brought 10 plagues on them. Each one according to the attributes of their pagan gods, to show them they were nothing and not real.

The saying went from there on, "The Elohim of the Hebrews that destroyed Egypt and parted the red sea"

In scriptures, the saying will shortly be, "The Elohim, who brought down the new Kingdom on earth and destroyed all rebellion"

WOAHHHH THAT. IS. DEEP.

After, and ever since Egypt was never a great nation, even today. It is simply mind blowing how the Father raises up nations.

He rose up all nations, even ours and yours down under in Australia. IT'S SOOOO DEEP. EVERYTHING going on today is in the bible and HALLEUYAH

HALLELUYAH

The depth of this book cannot be written a post, it's hardly compherensible in the mind.

HALLELUYAH
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.