coup how bout u list out consicely in where u stand

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

issue to issue.

For instance
    I believe...(u believe)
    1. jesus is an insufficiant name, to obtain salvation (or whatever)
    2. Jews are african americans
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

sounds fair, let me type it up...
    test
  3. Coup d'état

I already know what you believe: your are a christian...I would come out of that religion and worship not their idols, but the GOD of the Hebrews and his Son in truth and in spirit.

You have to know what you worship. you might think you are saved... ... ..****ception ? Yes.

We know from scriptures that this is nothing new. The whole world is deceived then and today. Think about that.

you know the false jesus of the Christian religion. Christianity is Satan's chief religion. You have to know the real Messiah. You may be offended at this...but you have the truth...now you are going to be accountable for learning.

It's not scary if you love the Father and His son. Messiah don't teach you will be saved by breaking the Fathers Law FOR SURE. He came to give Israel and the world after his death, a chance at redemption. Dying in him and losing the old self , he was a sacrifice pass over lamb for us that worship him in spirit and in truth.

It's funny you said insufficient. the idol zeus you know and worship is insufficeint, yes. You already have a bias against the truth and you don't even have grounds to think that outside your ignorance of what I know and believe. LOL The true Messiah is enough for those who konw him.

Will you humble yourself, everything here is what the scriptures really teach:

I believe the scriptures 100%.

The commandants of the Most High still apply and the High Days.

For example..exodus 12:14

And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to YAH throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance FOR EVER.

-He talking about passover. Not ISIS easter SUNday worship (idol worship really). Messiah is the passover lamb, and was killed the same day, according to the month abib on the 14th day. (even is the start of a new day: when the sun set to sun set: or even) The pagans added months to honor their idols: January (idol janis) June, july etc..

The world used to observe YAH's calander...which the Moon (month) and stars were the signs and how to keep track.

For example: September used to be the 7th month. October the 8th...but Gentiles changed that.

The moon dictates as outlined by the word. But vain religion like Christianity changed it. No joke.

We hold that to remember YAH bringing Israel out of bondage too.

According to scriptures: The judgments for breaking the commandments are nailed to the tree. For example: YAH established the Levities as the priest nation to administer to the Israelites and converted strangers within thy gates. But, Messiah is and will remain for ever the high preist.

That is why we can't sacrifice animals any more, because Levities have to do it in Jueruselem....and the tribes have been put in captivity across the four corners by YAH for their sins, so it can't be done. He raised up the Nations to do this. and of course our savior!!!

I believe: you have to keep the High Days as outlined in Leviticus 23. The pagan high days we celebrate now, are actually not of the Most High, but are pagan high days brought into the truth when Empire Constantine blended paganism into Truth to unify the masses. (deep reasons). The practice has not left today.

I believe: The Messiah was born of the Holy Spirit (virgin birth) and is the first begotten SON of the Most High. He is not a god. He is the son and YAH is the father. John 1 is not saying Messiah is god. In fact you have to have a historical knowledge and understanding of scriptures to well....get it.

I believe the 12 tribes of Israel were to be a blessing to all nations as told clearly in the bible..that through Abraham's seed all the nations of earth will be blessed. According to scriptures we know the Israelites of the bible were likened unto a black skinned nation.

According to Deut 28 and several other prophetic chapters, we know who the Israelites are today. Can't really pinpoint every tribe...but the blacks in America fit prophecy 100%. No other people fit the bill, not even the converted gentiles in Israel today, though they try.

Yahshua came for the lost house of Israel. Not for the world. BUT, if you believe on him and worship in spirit and in truth you can par take in the covenant.

Which means you have to renounce ALL your pagan ways: SUNworship on Sunday, easter, Christmas, halloween..etc...YOu have to obey the FATHER and keep his commandments.

Just like the false Christian religion today, there are false sects of Israelites with false teaching:

some teach only Israelites can be saved. Others teach the messiah was not born by a virgin. etc...the congregation I am with, don't play that. They only play the scriptures.

The bible is their heritage. No questions. They are the salt of the earth, and the light. To Israel I went and I for the first time understand the bible.

All those NT verses you gave to justify your Christian practice of breaking the LAW are actually due to your misunderstandings of the historical context and some key foundational contexts you are missing. That's all. AND I say this with all meekness.

OH. YOU MUST BELIVE AND BE IN YAHSHUA FOR SALVATION.

That is not changed...the bible teaches this. But most christians don't know him, but rather an idol....his GOSPEL IS different that JESUS gospel. NO joke. YOu will rejoyce once you finally know him with understanding and truth.

The question is, will you ? esuawilldie1 youtube channel is a way you can finally learn your bible. he is a humble, spirit led teacher of the truth. That is for sure. Not benny hinn, or your sun worshipping, YAH hating, lying pastor.

YAh said Israel will be a blessin for a reason, and Yahshua said they are the salt of the earth for a reason....don't you get it.

Time is NIGH. Seek the Father while he can be still found...

May YAHUWAH bless you payback and teach you His way. May YAHUWAH have mercy on me and humble my tounge and teach me His way.

Paul said the scriptures would make one wise unto salvation...he was talking the "OT" that you are taught to ignore, and thus leading you to idols and vain worship. The "NT" was not even written when he said this in acts....one of MANY examples to obey the Father. You should WANT TO obey him if you love him. do you ? or do you love benny hinn more and the vain christian religion that don't even understand the bible more ?

This is a serious issue payback:

Peace & Blessings
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

holy fawk

you guys must love typing

God is much simpler than an 8 paragraph essay

God is within every single one of us, God loves all of us.

thats all you need to know holmes
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

I had a similar response as busta. Even he sees there something wrong here with u bro.

But Wow bro. Its even worse than i originally thought. Its not even a side issue anymore. U are now completely into a issue that will affect salvation. Coup this is a spirit. And you obtained this spirit of confusion from mr esauauwild because i see the same spirit on him. I told u to stop with the weird youtube fools. Im afraid its too late. But i rebuke that in the name of jesus, i will be praying for you. And u need to rebuke that spirit u obtained from all these wack job youtube guys.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Payback, you have philosophy. But show me wrong with scriptures.

Your thoughts are nothing without the Word of the Most High to support you.

How is obeying the Father damable ?
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Come on bro. U were in a better place months ago, whatever uve allowed urself to be exposed to between then and now is not Truth. Its not of the Most High. For u to deny christ, to say that he is not the manifest word of God, that he is not fully man and fully God is what it is, blasphemy.

"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me," (Isaiah 43:10).
    Col. 1:16-17, "For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together."

Creator

Job 33:4, "The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life."
    Isaiah 40:28, "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom."
    Rev. 1:17, "When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: ‘Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.’"
    Rev. 2:8, "To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again."
    Rev. 22:13, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

I mean seriously bro i shouldnt have to do this for you.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

^WOah, you just shredding all scriptural context and understanding and tossed out the Word to pluck and pick blanket verses, out of context, to support mystery Babylon teachings.

Those scriptures are not saying Yahshuah is Elohim. At all. Again, the knowledge and understanding of scriptures are important. You must have a complete understanding of scriptures. Again, your religion will not teach you the Truth. Christianity is Satan's chief religion. You are stuck in Mystery Babylon and the Trinity teachings.

Friend, PLEASE READ THIS ALL. I come in meekness. Most of this is not written by me. But I agree with point by point. Please handle the information then refute with scriptures. You won't be able to.

Thou shalt have no other elohim before me Exodus 19:3

GOD THE SON is not found in scripture. He is the son of man, the son of god.

He is the High Priest mediating between YHWH and man.

He is the "lamb of YHWH." Revelation chapter 5 CLEARLY shows that "lamb" is NOT God! The distinction is obvious.

His substitutionary death paid the penalty for our sins; thus, it is through him that atonement is achieved.

He is the one chosen by YHWH to be the King of Israel to rule from his God-given throne in Jerusalem in the coming Messianic Kingdom.

He learned and demonstrated uniquely pure obedience to YHWH's true eternal instructions (the old teastament you are taught by Satan's pastors to ignore), thus becoming perfect through his own efforts as a 100 percent man, a glorious and most magnificent accomplishment that those who promote him as God erase from history and from the minds of their deceived followers.

It is because of this perfect obedience Yeshua became the "author and perfector of our faith" (Heb. 5:9, 12:2) and merited the unique and supremely exalted status YHWH has given him.

It is ONLY through Yeshua that one can obtain eternal life. Even those who may merit eternal life without acknowledging Yeshua will still achieve it because of his accomplishments and YHWH's mercy.

He is my God ordained master, teacher, leader, and supreme authority, since he - as the personal agent of YHWH - speaks as YHWH's fully empowered emissary.

Yeshua will return at the time appointed to finally fulfill the promises of a worldwide "Kingdom of God" ON EARTH (not in "heaven" as Christianity erroneously teaches, thus confusing and frustrating the actual "gospel of the Kingdom" message)! It is that Kingdom that actually constitutes the REAL "gospel" of Scripture with Yeshua's atoning work as part of that "good news", but not all of it!

BUT HE IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL CREATOR.

Hear, O Israel: YAHUWAH our Elohim is one Elohim - Deuteronomy:6:4
    test
  9. Coup d'état

I hope you are sincere in your search for THE Truth. And be honest that you cannot respond to these common sense questions and scriptures.

More questions: (KEEP in MIND I follow the Messiah, the SOn of the Most High and he was born from a virgin by the Holy SPirit)

God cannot die. Yeshua died. If Yeshua the Messiah is God, how can this be? How can God die?

God cannot be tempted to sin. Yeshua was tempted to sin. How can a perfect God that is clearly immune to sin be tempted to sin?

Yeshua worshipped God as HIS God, thus showing YHVH is the God OF Yeshua! God does not worship anyone as "God" but is the object of such divine worship from others. How can God, who is already the Most High God, pray to, serve, be resurrected BY, and worship one higher? How can God worship, serve, and pray to another entity? (A point you may need to consider it that one can be "worshipped" without them being God; however, the worship Yeshua showed was divine worship of his God! Reverence and adoration of Yeshua the Messiah is NOT the same as the "worship" given G-d.)

What about the fact that worship of Yeshua as "God" is a direct violation of YHVH's clear command to avoid the worship of "other gods". How can the worship of Messiah as "God" avoid violation of the worship of "other gods?"

What about the fact there is not one single example of conversion in the New Covenant where the converts acknowledge - or were asked to acknowledge - Yeshua as God? NOT ONE! The best way to check this is to read Acts, which presents several conversion examples. Why do Christians and counterfeit Messianics add to the requirements of the original Messianics (Christians), and who gave Christian "theologians" the authority to change what God established through Yeshua and the original apostles?

Peter confessed Yeshua to be "Messiah". Why do Christians reject Peter's understanding?

The actual Scriptural definition of the "Son of God" is far different than Christianity implies. Why does Christianity and counterfeit Messianism intentionally conceal this?

Often, what is NOT said proves much. What about the things NOT said in Scripture?

How do you explain the clear definition in Scripture of the mark of God and the mark of the Beast? Have you accepted the Beastly mark?

Those that promote a man-God Messiah intentionally misrepresent what the majority of verses indicate. For instance, how do you explain how Scripture virtually always shows clear distinction between Messiah and God?

The demons that Messiah commanded to depart obviously knew who Yeshua was. How do you explain why they never addressed him as God or even hinted at such?

The standard approach taken by those that consider Messiah to be "God in the flesh" is to use "hints," "clues", and shredded Scriptural context to "prove" their position using UNNECESSARY implication. Contrast this with the more legitimate use of NECESSARY inference. Seriously now, which is the more common sense approach?

Why do Christians and counterfeit Messianics utilize the "ejection devices" of "mystery" and "mysticism"?

How do you explain how counterfeit Messianic leaders INTENTIONALLY misrepresent Hebraic teachings by stating that God can be literally seen, even though ALL Hebraic traditions are virtually unanimous in stating God cannot be literally seen?

Those that disagree with me often take part in "word games" as they misuse terms such as "elohim" (Hebrew for "God", "mighty one", etc.) and "echad" (Hebrew for the number "one"). How do you respond to this?

Psalms 110 is irrefutable in proving that Messiah is NOT God and also that Christian leaders sometimes intentionally mistranslate in order to further the man-God Messiah concept. What about it?

You need to show that your beliefs are compatible with the context of the original authors - a context that was a totally Hebraic world view. Do you approach your study of the issue of Messiah's alleged deity with a traditional Hebraic (versus counterfeit Messianic Christianized) understanding?

How do you respond to the POWERFUL arguments presented in the Adonai Echad lessons? The material in these lessons, when combined with the material I personally present, represent invincible proof that Messiah is NOT God!
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

test
  11. Coup d'état

Payback, that article is plucking verses out in verse warfare, and shredding all scriptural understanding and context.

Payback, if Yahshuah is god, then refute all the questions I have with scripture. Not philosophy of men.

Payback, why can't you address all my questions. Take your time.

payback, please read my last two posts.

from:http://www.monergism.com/directory/link_category/Jesus-Christ/The-Incarnation/
    It's not a bible teaching and yup, it is a mystery school teaching. Mystics teach this. It's not in scrips.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

I dont even know where to begin

You know there are many hebrew lexicons and concordances out there for u to use. To do ur own study.

elohiym el-o-heem' plural of 433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:--angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

Take one question at a time. Open a new thread. Let's take this slow, and point by point.

No throwing out of context verses in a pluck and chuck type of verse warfare that shreds the Holy understanding of the teaching of the scriptures. Rather, line upon line, precept upon precept as the Prophets taught us to teach.

One point at a time.

Come ye out of a religion that hates the messiah and YHWH's never changing LAW, that Yahshua loved so much.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

On earth jesus was the christ. The annoited one. The promised messiah prophesied of the old testiment.

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Thats exactly who he was. He was God with us. As the father resides in heaven, seperated from us and our sin. Jesus is God dwelling among us. He took on the position of being a sinless sacrifice in order to right the wrong that seperates us in the first place. The last adam. In heaven he is all authority, our representative at the right hand of the father. On earth he relinquished that authority to take on flesh, that doesnt make him any less God. "He made himself lower than the angels" He came in order to fullfill prophecy and promises, and break the curse. Extend the promises to the gentiles and provide humanity a way of salvation. A way back to him.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Then respond to my response. On the definition of eloheim
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Elohim means most high or god...there is also the nature of plurality to it (father and son)

answer this. Take your time. Use scriptures.

Those that promote a man-God Messiah intentionally misrepresent what the majority of verses indicate. For instance, how do you explain how Scripture virtually always shows clear distinction between Messiah and God?
    test
  17. Coup d'état

LOL at this.

In ancient times the name of the true God was incorporated into many ancient Hebrew names and still is in many names used by the Hebrews in this very day.

example:

IsaYAH- means Salvation Of God
    JeriemYAH- means may YAHUWAH exalt
    EzekiEL-means YAH will strengthen
    DaniEL-means YAH is my judge

EmmanuEL- YAH is with us

Mary was pregnet by the Holy Spirit, yes indeed Yah was with us, Mary, yes indeed! There are many named ImmanuEL today, and none are incarnations of the MOST HIGH.

Isaiah 7:11-16

11Ask thee a sign of the YAHUWAH thy Elohim; ask it either in the depth, or in the height above.

12But Ahaz said, I will not ask, neither will I tempt YAHUWAH.

13And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?

14Therefore YAHUWAH himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

15Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

16For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.
    test
  18. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

Coup, i'm interested in your understanding of the Scriptures.

i've lurked here for a bit, wanna post a thread but can't yet

i'm relatively new to this. i mean i was baptized catholic. never really went to church though. started briefly when i was a young adolescent, a traditional roman catholic church, but it didn't last. always believed in God, just knew nothing of the Book, knew little of Jesus and more of Mary. i guess thanks to my brief relationship with catholicism

anyway, a couple years ago my sister went through some existential crisis and found Christ through a small ministry, not your typical christian church. her minister was all about grace and salvation through Jesus, he held true to the Sabbath being saturday, was actually quite adherent to it. he has annual missions to Africa where he's funded and established an orphanage and preaches the Word. my sister went with him one year, he seems to have a good understanding and a good heart

anyway, through this i started a relationship with Jesus, i've read a few books of the new testament, Peter, Paul, Mark and Luke, i think but it was a couple years ago now. but some of the shit you say seems to ring true to me and i gotta few questions but i'll leave it till i can start a thread

just keep it up though, i mean it's obvious you hated on, and ridiculed, and it seems believers are outnumbered by atheists here, but what you expect. i mean atheism is the new thing, and established religions got too many resources making it easy to hide the truth, or at least distort it and mislead the masses

i'll post a thread when i can, but thanks for preaching, it ain't always wasted
    test
  19. Coup d'état

SHALOM BROTHER

We know in Revelations 12:9 Satan done deceived the WHOLE world. If the whole world is doing something, you best get in the King James and see what the MOST HIGH teaches on the matter.

Good to have you on board and welcome to the sanctuary

Scriptures are and still is a living history book and a book of heritage of the Ysraelites...they exist today and YAH the Father still not changed, for he is not in time like we. If anybody teach you to disobey the Father, they not his...

The World will hate you if you are in the Truth, but happy are ye fore you will please the Father with your faith.

are you a Hewbrew Ysraelite or Gentile ?

I'll open a q&a thread though.
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.