Coup gets mad when I point out the Esau/Edomites in the Bible, why?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, May 14, 2013.

1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I sat up and asked myself this question, why is this dude gettin' so upset when I talk about Esau and the Edomites(new ablum droppin feat Jason Anthony btw..lol)...I wondered.

So I came to the only conclusion I could, this guy, does not want people to know the truth. the whole truth. and nothhing but the truth.

I mean, think aobut it, can we deny the existence of a pale-skinned man in the world today? that we all call "White"? He's pinkish at first look, but turns blood red when he gets upset, and grows hair all over his body like a fuckin' chia pet, JUST LIKE THE HOLY BIBLE says. but for some reason, THIS guy Coup, doesn't want to believe that. but why?

He says the so-called white man was absorbed into the bloodlines of the rest of the Israelites, how so, when we can SEE a WHITE MAN in front of our faces today in the world? plain as day...just look at Jason Anthony if you need a reference of a white man in the flesh today....lol

So you have to ask yourself, Does Coup need an extended vacy and some aspirin?
    test
  2. Alias3000

THEN, I thought, no, that's not what's happening. Coup is actually an Edomite that will live in Capitivity under Israelite rulership via the Holy Bible. He will be one of the willing ones that will have a life in the Kingdom, in captivity, under Israelite rulership.

The rest of you rebellious heathens will be destroyed.
    test
  3. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

sounds like something from the Lord of the Rings
    cool
    test
  4. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

I doubt Coup is actually mad.

But I thought yall were like on the same Hebrew Israelite team!?? I'm quite lost.

i haven't started the 5 hour video series yet. but I will soon!
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Me and Alias are on the same page...just a little bit of doctrine problems...this is common in the community. Just like the many sects and denominations in Christianity, there are many sects or different camps in the House of Ysrael today. Many camps teach false doctrine.

Esau is not the so called white man...this is a very popular unlearned doctrine within the Hebrew community. Many popular doctrines are wrong and there are plenty Hebrew moreh's that know this. Other popular doctrines that are false are: Ysraelite foreigners, the nations cannot be saved, all white people saved are going to be slaves, and the doctrine of no MessiYah.

Esau was called red, or ruddy. The same Hebrew word is used to describe the Nazarites and King Dawid in the book of Kings. Ad-mo-nee, Strong's number 132.

Gen 25:25 uses the word Ad-m0-nee.

There is a word to describe white skin. It's the Hebrew word Laban. When Moses's sister Mariam was struck with white skin (leprosy), laban was used. If Esau had came out white, laban would have recorded.

Red skin is realtive to the nation you come from. Red might be different in the Gentile nations or different in the Hamite nations.

Ruddy is a deep mahagnony color. Or it can be a lighter red. Malcolm X was ruddy. In fact his nick name was "Red". There are red horses, which are a deep color red in tint.

Esau also took Canaanite wives. The land of Canaan could not have been turned into a "white" peoples off the recessive gene of Esau if he was indeed white. The nation was a black skinned nation. All nations surrounding Ysrael at that time were a so called black peoples. That is not even possible considering the population was "black" and generations and generations would have bred out the "white".

The book of Obidiah is another misunderstood book unlearned people look to. The doctrine justifies a lot of hate and envy at the word of Yahuwah. In 120 (I believe)BC the nation of Edom was taken over and were absorbed into Ysrael.

In Messiah's time King Herod was in charge of Judah, fulling scriptures that Edom would have their substances turned on their own head and more.

People often forget that people in the scriptures back then had prophesy also for them. Not everything is for the end times. This shows lack of knowledge and understanding of Scriptures.

Alias if you want to learn the issue why don't you take the time and watch the 5 hour sereis that I have posted ? I don't get it. It seems you are so stiffed neck that you are blind to the word.

Otherwise you will remain ignorant (not knowing).

Gen 10:5 lists the pale faced nations.

Ysrael would be scattered to a land not known by their fathers. Ysrael knew EDOM and all the black skinned nations that surround their land. The Gentiles, or white peoples, or the sons of Japhet were all up north and not on the seen yet. Thus Ysrael got scattered into their lands, a land and people they did not know then. It is in the land of the Gentiles where Ysrael is sojourning in their captivity today. In the hands of their enemies.

The Esau doctrine you understand is hood knowledge. Why won't you learn ? I am not joking you are so wrong bro.

I just want to help you honestly. I am not in it for anything else like what you say. YAHUWAH as my witness.

Who is Esau. The 32 part series:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIIMyAbA0d69Q-oZjB0-FSrPu7um2WLdF

Alais, I know you did not read this. Go back and read.

No really, go back and read.

This is basic knowledge cat, you should be over this false doctrine by now. It limits understanding. All doctrines of devils do that. It's a noobie trap.

@Alias3000
    test
  6. Coup d'état

test
  7. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

What if the bible actually is a construct that would ultimately serve the bad guys?

Not saying it is, but what if? There is a possibility one would have to admit ^^
    test
  8. Coup d'état

That would be a nightmare if true @antilluminati

But thankfully, HalleluYAH, the Hebrew scritpures are a dead center correct account of history and future fullfulment at the hands of what they bare record of: YAHUWAH LIVES.

This can be carefully researched out by those still seeking and have their doubts.

This book is the most hated on book. It survives all attacks by many different agendas, many world views, countless assaults and mans feeble attempts at interrupting it under the scope of his own ignorance to create new religions (mainline Christianity).

Having a misunderstanding or lack of knowledge will leave one to conclude many things in error about the book...that is why most don't understanding it today. Many will never.

REV 12:9 clues us in

//

Isaiah noted this out the mouth of YAHUWAH

24:1-6

1 Behold, YAHUWAH maketh the earth empty , and maketh it waste , and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer , so with the seller ; as with the lender , so with the borrower ; as with the taker of usury , so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied , and utterly spoiled : for YAHUWAH hath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away , the world languisheth and fadeth away , the haughty people of the earth do languish .

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; BECAUSE they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate : therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned , and few men left
    test
  9. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

Coup - good breakdown - let me ask both you and the brother Alias a question
    open to both parties

you both are H.I's but have a difference in doctrine, yet both worship the God Yah
    some other say Moorish Temple, N.O.I or Nation of Gods and Earths is the right practice
    some say Jesus or Black Jesus/Christianity and the Black Church in connection with Prince Hall Masons is doing more for our community

how do all of us - meet on a common ground and put personal differences aside to work with each other to uplift black people from our present day condition?
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

seriously thats why i feel like even saying you believe in god is heresy b/c it creates jealousy, and that leads to hatred and then violence and ...

if god is real, and he is detatched it's for a reason, did we not learn anything from the tower of babel story?
    test
  11. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

You can find my album on itunes.
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

GUN GRATZ @JASON ANTHONY

that's tight does that mean i can request it at barz?
    test
  13. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

you can give it a shot
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

i'd waste 20$ a few nights a week on playin ur album at a couple barz for fan promotion.
    test
  15. Alias3000

Coup and I are quite different. He is confused and I am not. But I'm working on him.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I feel like im in the multiple personality ward skimming through this
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

i think coup's version seems more realistic bra

is it b/c ima sympathizer?
    test
  18. Alias3000