Coup and Payback

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by exodus 31315, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

Coup, if you got the time and can be bothered...

1. post Scripture supporting the notion that Yeshua is not Yahweh

2. post Scripture supporting the notion that Yahweh is His name and should be honoured as such

3. post Scripture supporting the notion that the Sabbath is still important and should still be honoured

4. post Scripture supporting the notion that upon death we're sleeping until the resurrection

one at a time, one post to provide scripture supporting each notion

then Payback can you post Scripture to argue against these notions, one post, one at a time

example:

1. Yeshua is not Yahweh

Coup has one post to present Scripture supporting this

Payback has one post to present Scripture opposing this

then

2. Coup has one post to present Scripture supporting the notion that Yahweh is His name

Payback presents Scripture opposing this in one post

etc

if you both want to that is, thanks
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

checkin in...
    test
  3. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

sweet, after PB checks in run with the first point. thanks, Coup
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Sure. Ill have to do it this afternoon tho
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

hopefully youll have that lightbulb moment after this. Because I believe the point is now rendered in stone.

jude1:5
    Now I want to remind you, although you once fully knew it, that Jesus, who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
    (HE IS SAYING JESUS SAVED THEM FROM OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT-CLEAR AS DAY)

Titus 2:13 states clearly: "looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus." (Paul makes plain here that Jesus is God our Savior.)

2 Peter 1:1 Peter declares about Jesus Christ that He is our "God and Savior."

Jesus claims to be the Light of the world, thus the Creator, God Himself (John 9:5).

revelations 7:15
    Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

john 13:19
    "I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am He

Isa 9:6, "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Heb. 1:2-3, "the brightness of his glory and the express image of his person."

john 18:4
    'Who is it that you want?' 'Jesus of Nazareth,' they replied. 'I AM,' Jesus said

1timothy 3:16
    "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory"

john 16:18
    I came forth from the Father, and have come to the world; again I leave the world, and go on unto the Father.'
    John 8:24. "I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I AM, you will indeed die in your sins."

john 18:5
    They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. 6As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

Rom. 1:23, states that Jesus was, "the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made unto corruptible man.

Philippians 2:6-11
    6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God

john 10 27-30
    My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than alld; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.”

jews want to stone him for it and explain why
    john 10:33
    33“We are not stoning you for any of these,” replied the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man,claim to be God.”
    Acts 14:12
    Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

Jesus claims to have life in Himself, immortal life (John 5:26). Paul tells us that only God possesses immortality (1 Tim 6:16)

"I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever!"-Revelation 1:17-18

john 5:18
    For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God

luke 5:20
    When Jesus saw their faith, he said, "Friend, your sins are forgiven."

5:21
    But the Pharisees and teachers of religious law said to themselves, "Who does he think he is? That's blasphemy! Only God can forgive sins!

phillipian 2:9-11
    9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father

The LORD says to my lord:[a]“Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”(here he is saying he will sit upon the throne of Israel's God and share God's very glory)

Worship belongs only to GOD
    Matt 4:10"Begone, Satan!" Jesus replied; "for it is written, 'To the Lord thy God thou shalt do homage, and to Him alone shalt thou render worship

yet jesus allows worship of him
    Matthew 28:9
    And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

John 9:38 Then he said, "Lord, I believe!" And he worshiped Him

Mark 5:6 When he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and worshiped Him.

Matthew 15:25 Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, help me!"

Matthew 2:11 And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with
    Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

[youtube]FqYFbgqXy48&fe[/youtube]
    just to drive home the point

ok back to work..
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Ill be working on this...all payback had to do is pluck and shred Scriptures out of context...I have to explain all these scriptures. Give me sometime.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

You worm. Thats not what he asked of you. We can read. We dont need ur spoon fed fuckery.

just be honest and tell the man there are NO verses absolutely NONE that say Jesus is NOT Divine. arggh. So irratating.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

LOL at payback....I have to counter you plucking verses out of context...You have absolutely no understanding of Scriptures. That is why you grab single verses out of books and just push them on people like you know what you are talking about LMAO

I'm sure exodus wants to learn scriptures...not mystical religion.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

your dumb as bricks and morter. he didnt ask for your interpretation. you certainly dont need to assume fools are dumb as shit. look in the mirror sometime. you are the decieved friend.

the funny thing is you need to even spell out your lies.

condesending ass

I gave soley bible free to read and determine wether thats whats being said, in order for anyone to buy into your bullshit u need to mess with their minds. Thats sad as hell really. and the true deffintion of religion, indoctrination, and decption. straight from the horses mouth
    test
  10. Coup d'état

THis is what exodus wants and said in the OP. You post out of context verses and I post opposing what you posted. (in this case you grab single verses out of many chapters, out of context, and build a verse war that is completely off base.

I will break all your Scriptures down.

Now, if you were grounded in scriptures and had knowledge of them I would not have to correct you plucking single verses out of context to establish mystery school Babylon teachings. If you were a 'student of Scriptures' this would not even be like this. . .but since it is, and you have no knowledge, I have to fix all the shredding you are doing to the Word of Elohim. It's sad. You been a 'Christian' a long time, and you are like a blind idiot trying to preach the Word.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

wait coup doesn't believe jesus was divine?
    test
  12. Coup d'état

Pree, why do you just ask me?
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

lol hes arguing to the contrary. and needs to write up a essay on how we should look at whats being said. The bible has its own context. we need no 2 year finicky believer to help with that. thats for damn sure.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

but hurry up and tell lp ur the only one that knows the truth and ill erase the comments not pertaining to the thread
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

I apologize brother if I offended, that wasn't my intention, and never is. if you would like to respond via PM with why you don't believe jesus was divine, or ahem, shall i say yeshua then I will entertain reading your reasoning.. as I am on the same path as you, seeking for the truth.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Yes the bible has a context. And by rippin' verses out here and there you totally forego all context and understanding, and you do this EVERY SINGLE TIME, which begs the question, do you want to LEARN ?. Notice when you do this, you just rip out verses like a ignoramus and patch together something to say what it really is not saying....and you piss on the Word.

You have to keep it in context and understanding.

I am sorry you are still stuck in ignorance and with no understanding or knowledge of what scriptures say. THis may sound harsh, but it is clear you are worried about your ego than the truth. Where is your love of the Father ? I prayed and asked the Most High to show me and he did. Now you can make fun of that all you want but you are fool to do so.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

what if God reveals different things to different people coup?
    test
  18. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

test
  19. Coup d'état

LOL @ J.A.

what did Elohim reveal to you pree ?
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

a lot of mysteries.. that i have been sharing with yawl recently..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.