Could your favorite rapper most likely be a Boule member?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Huh? I said that? Where, Facebook or something? It's not in one of my songs, but I vaguely remember it.

Btw: new self-produced album on deck...
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

You follow dudes around like a thirsty chick...
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I know they don't have a clue motherfucker that's why I posted it. and NO< you don't have to have no gotdamn degree either, but you do have be selected or recommended to be considered a member. similar to Masons. and as the same with Masons, they don't give a fuck if you're educated or not either. they just want members.

And shut up with that conspircay shit nigga. If you was so gotdamn educated you'd know that a Conspiracy cannot be a Theory and vice versa. It's an oxymoron.
    test
  4. Alias3000

That's how it is when a nigga "go over"...lol..they think they dun lernt some shit "walking over the burining sands...."....hahah...nigga they played you and hazed your ass for no good reason just to get some patches for ya jackets and VIP to the strip club. all that humilation for that?...lol
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

You're not getting selected to join without at least one degree. Plain and simple. And ive never met one that raps. EVER.
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Nah, I did grad chapter. But I did "pledge", because I asked to be. Didn't wanna be paper. I'm the last one of a TON of Ques on my dad's side. 4th generation. Has nothing to do with my knowledge of the Boule and why no rapper is a member. Seeing as how I rap and am closely affiliated with them, I'd have happily noticed...
    test
  7. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

lol...
    test
  8. Alias3000

so you rap and rub elbows with famous rappers huh? that's awesome but it's not out in the open reppin' Boule like that, my man. you won't see a Boule plaque on the wall or a membership photo. they keep that shit in-house at their main locations. not at the crib. that shit is secret as hell. so secret until you in the room with the likes a of a major player like Jay Z behind closed doors, he just might show you some shit that you can't leave that room with and tell nobody or end up in the east River. feel me?

the Boule got they hitmen too. but on the surface most of them just faggot negros puttin dick in each other ass and sharing money from cons like baptist churches and chicken houses.

they only recently started recruiting high powered rappers. the ones with money. the ones that ain't got shit like Drake, Wale and yourself will never get selected until they make the top dollar.
    test
  9. x calibur

x calibur

the Boule presents itself as an organization of established, professional black men with exclusive membership. that at least is not a secret... so if rap dudes are involved, it would probably be Jay-Z, diddy, russell simmons etc.
    test
  10. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Christ. Go play in traffic Alias. You are literally 0% useful to the human race. You're easily one of the dumbest niggas on this site and that is saying a WHOLE LOT.
    test
  11. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

[​IMG]
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...you did not just say that. Please say you didn't.
    test
  13. Alias3000

It's true. I kknow a old nigga right now that's been a Mason for as a long as I known him since a teenager and he's never been to college. just an old cat hanging out at the curb store with Mason snapbacks on drinking beer talking all kinds of Masonic shit.. just a bum and he's been that way since we was kids so I know he never went to no college or nothing. probably just walked into a lodge and asked to join.

if he's an example of how they end up, that's sad.
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

If you knew my real name and googled it, some Boule shit would show up. I know a ton of Boyle members, and yes, they have plaques on their walls. They even have Facebook pages. If you ever went to my page, you'd find pictures of me lecturing at Boule functions.

I get you with the masons, but this isn't the masons. Poorly informed conspiracy theorists don't realize it, but they are VERY different.

And you will rarely see a Boule member without at least 2 degrees. I personally know of NONE...
    test
  15. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

lol @ being in a fraternity.
    test
  16. tequila togorgeous

tequila togorgeous New Member

No-one trying to hear that boule shit
    test
  17. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

please if there is a god let some of you be trolling... smh
    test
  18. Alias3000

MORE CAKE!

[​IMG]
    test
  19. Tre Tru

Tre Tru Da Tru'th

haha...WOW this discussion is heated damn..i guess i wont ever be that Famous...smh
    test
  20. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

Aseer the Duke of Tiers
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.