Could your favorite rapper most likely be a Boule member?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Alias3k.....you crazy
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

being liked by internet strangers is a psycho attention whores thought process. you should be ashamed of yourself for being such.
    test
  3. Alias3000

did you eat from the crack or the shack? that'll tell us for sure. :funny:
    test
  4. Alias3000

get a clue. all this shit is intwined in some fashion.
    test
  5. Alias3000

Animals in wild are wired to eat the young that didn't come out strong and healthy. it's God's way of allowing that species to keep a strong gene going to keep that species around.

Now, do you think we as Humans should chop up our deformed and handicapped babies and sell them next to the hamburger at the Grocery store so you can help eat off the young for population control?

I thought not.

This is why people shouldn't try to compare the wild to the civilized.
    test
  6. Alias3000

first off gays don't contribute shit. they just partake in a beastly lifestyle that's totally against what God wants us to do. that's it. nothing more.
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

So you need kids to contribute to society? Some child rapists probebly have kids.
    test
  8. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Don't bother arguing with him.....he's firmly rooted in his beliefs and will hear nothing but what he wants to hear
    test
  9. The Caesar

The Caesar Like the Willow

So how would God feel about your promiscuity before marriage?
    test
  10. The Caesar

Do you fuck to procreate, Alias?
    test
  11. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
  12. The Caesar

btw

The natural argument is the height of stupidity.

Anything that occurs in the 'natural' world is natural. It only becomes abnormality in the context of culture.

Homosexuals serve an evolutionary function.

They adopt. They help to preserve genetic lines at risk of dying out.
    test
  13. Radium

Radium f k

shout out homosexuals and lesbians that adopt

most straight couples have their own kids which is always an inherently selfish thing to do in this kind of society

when you understand that there are thousands and thousands of un-loved kids waiting to be adopted every single year and you would rather have your own just because they look like you

and now you want to hate on gays just because they are willing to do something good that you would never do - something u are too selfish to do
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Wow at how stupid this is. Boule??!? What, tired of claiming illuminati or mason? Or do you equally not know what The Boule is? Real talk, google my name and you might find the Boule journal turn up in the search. Here's why this is dumb.

First of all, I've been to their major biannual event twice now as part of a career symposium with other sons and daughters of members. Most of US had at least two degrees already just to go to the symposiums. To be a member, you essentially have to be a DR, a lawyer or a CEO or something to even be considered. They seem to prefer if you're married, specifically to a woman who ALSO is highly educated and successful, and the youngest one right now is what, 33? Good dude. Also, you have to be black. I've never met a white one.

So no. Unless your favorite rapper holds a masters at least, he's not in the Boule. Also helps to be already a Que, Nupe, Alpha, and to a lesser degree Sigma. Your favorite rapper likely hasn't a clue what any of those are.

The closest thing to a favorite rapper in the Boule is me, and I'm neither your favorite rapper or in the Boule. In fact, I've met not one entertainer in the Boule. Former ball players? Sure, if they went back to school.

So please, stop with the conspiracy theorist nonsense of "famous rapper + random ass fraternity + dumb nuckas who'll believe you = secret society expose."
    test
  15. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

That was the point I was making, that if you say homosexuality is natural you have to say that eating your children is natural, just because it' natural for animals doesn't mean it's ok for humans to do.
    test
  16. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

How do you intertwine depraved sex acts and being Boule? I don't see the connection.
    test
  17. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Oh, I get it: you're high...
    test
  18. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

test
  19. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Just because humans don't do something, doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong by the way.

Also shut the fuck up about god in this argument. If you're going to mention an imaginary character in the context of a debate on things going on in reality, it's on you verify that characters' existence. If not, none gives a fuck what god thinks of gays.

Also to add to my first statement, we reject a lot of things done in nature that are beneficial. The Spartans killed their weak, and as a result had one of the most potent armies in history. We prop up our weak in today's culture, and as a result we are VERY weak as a species, excelling only through societal structure. Am I proposing such heartless eugenics? Yes and no, but that's a subject for another day. But we are natural creatures even if we seem to think we're something more so the natural world isn't something to scoff at. So no, the natural argument is not stupid. It may be obvious, but let's be honest, with people this clown Alias, obvious is never such.
    test
  20. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

LOOK
    We are not married.
    Since fighting with you will not result in leg shaking makeup sex and a shopping spree I will no longer waste my time on your lame ass.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.