Could your favorite rapper most likely be a Boule member?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

disprove? u didn't bring any facts to prove it lmao
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

keep reading up. it gets deeper.

That's like asking the IRS to audit it's own records for for tax abuse. You have to seek alternative factuals by people other that those on the inside. try to find a defector or somebody whose got nothing to gain that knows about them.

Or he couldv'e meant what he said. that they need to keep smart blacks away from Garvey. and instead channel negros to the slaughter of housenigga-ism..which is what he really did.

And you've been lied to all these years. how does that make you feel?

what about the Egyptians who came years before the Romans & Greeks? way more civilized don't you agree?

and The Native Americans were highly civilized in the "West" long before the Roman descendant Pilgrims made it to this side of the world. Time to re-read history about this unique people who helped the whiteman survive in this land because he was destined to perish without the Natives knowoledge on growing food and harvesting Buffalo, Eagles and Turkeys and Deer. the white man was lost in the West without the Natives.

Do you have Black Greeks in your family? ask them. I bet the swear they are black rooted.

No argument here. all I wanna do is discuss it's validity and existence. it's the only way to stop it. put it out in the open.
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

The Boule exists. and they are deep rooted in the rap game to whore out and destroy rappers and the game itself. all for the white/jewish man's gain and stay in power.

now go prove that wrong faggot.
    test
  4. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

That is a horrible argument that people use way to much. I myself have no problem with gay people, let them be gay don't bother me none, but saying animals do it as a justification is dumb. The number of things animals do that wouldn't be tolerated by humans is numerous, animals eat their young and mate with their brothers and sisters, doesn't mean it's ok for humans to do that shit.
    test
  5. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

How do you get from the existence of the Boule to rappers performing perverse sex acts onto each other?
    test
  6. x calibur

x calibur

word.

maybe, but this does sound extreme.

ancient egypt was a truly great civilization with enormous longevity. they had 33 dynasties if you include the greek ptolemy and the romans, who took over in their decline.

the egyptians definitely contributed alot to the knowledge and technology of the greeks. (e.g. one of the first scientific medical treatises was egyptian, long before hippocrates) however, the greeks still innovated and went in their own directions. to say that egypt was one of their foundations is merely to admit that civilizations influence each other.

the native americans certainly had some civilization, but they didn't go far beyond the hunter-gatherer lifestyle - their agricultural settled society was limited, and not as advanced as pre-columbian cultures further south. their lifestyle did suit their needs well, so it's understandable.

the native americans naturally understood the land very well and could make their living from it. the pilgrims owed them a great debt, one which they repaid like an "indian giver", ironically.

I'll definitely give the native americans credit - they may have lost, but they fought hard to the end. when they could get their hands on guns, they used them. it was disease, false treaties, and destruction of the buffalo herds that did them in. based on how most reservations are today, they never really recovered.

I guess I'm gonna have to break it to you... im white, lol. youll probably respond to me differently based on that fact. Im just someone who studies the world, and has been influenced by black culture.

from the times I have spoken with black greeks though, thats what they seemed to emphasize.

indeed, knowledge needs to be disseminated widely.
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You present a wild conspiracy theory rooted in hatred in bigotry and I'M the one that has to disprove? Silly ass. Present something substantial that support your claim and then maybe we will take you seriously. Until then you'll just be the mentally handicapped clown we see you as now.
    test
  8. The Caesar

The Caesar Like the Willow

I am a boule member.
    test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

No, it's not.

We are from the natural world, even if we have created an artificial one. There is a difference between the things you mentioned and homosexuality. Homosexuality is not directly harmful to our species. Eating your young (or anyone's young, for that matter), and inbreeding is detrimental. Beneficial or detrimental to the survival of human beings as a species...which is what "okay for humans to do that shit" boils down to. Homosexuality serves a natural function, and that is the purpose of showing homosexuality in nature.
    test
  10. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

:funny::funny: @ this whole shit
    test
  11. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

How is eating ones young and homosexuality different? They're both population control.
    test
  12. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

What did you win??

This is the internet and your not likable.
    test
  13. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

test
  14. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Eating the next generation is a deliberate action for one thing. It is also a counter intuitive instinct because once you breed the idea is to raise the genes you've successfully passed down to be strong and fit. Being born gay doesn't mean you cannot contribute to the species, simply that you don't want to procreate.
    test
  15. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

That's why animals eat the weak, if they're strong enough to survive they're worthy of life in the animal kingdom, the weak are killed thus making the species stronger. What does being gay contribute to the species? Also I've never seen an animal that was "gay" per se, I've only seen animals that would fuck anything, male or female.
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

So we should kill anybody who don't want kids, anybody who can't have kids etc? Fuck out of here and stop living in the dark ages. Some men like other men, get over it.
    test
  17. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

First off, I'm pretty sure you're gay the way you won't stay off my dick, second, if you read my first post in the thread I said I had no problem with gay people, just that the argument that it's "natural" isn't a very good one. Where the fuck did you get "We should kill anybody who don't want kids,anybody who can't have kids etc?" from? I never said anything close to that.
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Why does it matter what gay people contribute to the species?
    test
  19. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

He said it mean you can still contribute to society, I was asking him how.
    test
  20. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Since when are kids the only way to contribute to society? Working, paying taxes, charity, law enforcement, emergency services etc.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.