Could your favorite rapper most likely be a Boule member?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Dear niggas,

Do we really have to continue to be this stupid?

Alias, it's ironic that you seem to automatically equate "evil" with "faggot" (homosexuality), when based on your OP, you are one of the most hateful bigots on the face of the earth. All regurgitated bullshit you've been fed by your presumably baptist, homophobic family.

It's just fuckin sad us, who have been discriminated on the most during our stay here in this country, have to now be at the forefront of homophobic bigotry. You know THAT is what the powers that be REALLY want right? You know THAT is what makes YOU the jive ass minstrel right?

Are there more gay rappers in the industry than the rappers themselves would admit to? I'm sure there are. Does it even matter? Not really. As long as you like their music that other shit is REALLY just hatin (literally). The Game and Rick Ross have fake ass personas and are not who their music portrays, and I recognize that, but I like their music. Their actual lives are not relevant.

Stop all this bullshit, you're making the rest of us look bad.
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

So basically you saying they can be bank robbers but as long as they music jumping off, you good? nigga YOUz da coon in this minstril show.

What you fail to realize is the mindfuck it puts on the generation looking up to them. basically telling them, fake it to make it, you don't have to be true to yourself, lie, deny, and bust some booty on your way up. then you create a more degenerate generation who are so far removed from who they are that faggotry, death, faking it, is all good to them. ALL the wrong messages we should be teaching the next generation.

and allow me to correct you, ,I ain't hatin..I'm just pointing out the facts of the matter. the Boule exists and is turning these rappers out. deal with it. it aint hard to tell.
    test
  3. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Until you have something more substantial than heresay and dude's talking shit (in the industry and fans), then no you can't say the shit is real. Also, attacking Drake for simply being more honest about how he feels in his music, makes him sweet? Have you HEARD his catalog? He's forgotten more about bitches than you've ever learned and that insight is how you choose to link him to homosexuality? I just don't...understand any of that.

And I never implied or said that as an artist you shouldn't be true to yourself but I just accept that there are people out there who are fake ass people, but make good music.

My biggest problem is all this rampant homophobia among niggas. It's so short sighted and makes us look bad.
    test
  4. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

nightmare x pull ya skirt down...

i got children...and i dont condone that homo shit. all out in public with the shit so my kids can see..lol yeah fuckin right.

best believe if i see a gay couple in public kissing, huggin and shit and i got my kids i'm gonna tell'em to "take that shit elsewhere" and tell my kids that shit isn't normal or cool. bottomline.

fuck that. stop conforming, just because society wants you to accept homosexuality as a "normal" thing...doesn't mean you have to agree with a lifestyle that promotes ungoldy perversions and population control.

you're probably one of those niggaz that are ok with a gay couple adopting a young child.
    test
  5. Bar nigga

and for the record Drake is softer than church music....

and wayne kisses men.

the faggotry in hip hop has to stop.....period point blank
    test
  6. Bar nigga

talkin bout homophobia makes us niggaz look bad...naw u got it all wrong my nigga

homosexuality makes us niggaz look bad. get it right
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

So what you're saying is YOUR answer to my question is "Yes, yes I'ma continue to be a stupid ass nigga who doesn't understand shit about the world and make the rest of my race look like bigots".

Thanks a lot you FAGGOT.

Based on this post alone I could say that your kids would be better off in a gay couple's home than yours. No sooner than you or I could choose to be gay (although with how insecure you seem to be with your sexuality you might be) could a gay person choose to be strait. It's not a choice you moron. Who chooses to alienate themselves further from the rest of the world? To be outcast and shunned for something they could easily drop?

Ungodly perversions? I suppose your "holy book"/god/church leaders fed all that shit to you? GTFO niggas never think for themselves and that's why the black church was the worst thing that ever happened to us.

Seriously, pull YOUR skirt down nigga, your repressed feelings and self hatred is showing.
    test
  8. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

is this cunt for real

you're tryna say, someone who don't agree with homosexuality is a...

"...stupid ass nigga who doesn't understand shit about the world and make the rest of my race look like bigots".

get the fuck outta here
    test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

^^^ Stupid ass nigga who doesn't understand shit about the world.

lol you sure are. Based on what you posted, my statement just shines brighter. You faggots really need to step your game up. I'd suggest starting with a book. And, you know, read that shit.
    test
  10. miscreant

lmfao

what point?

that someone who don't agree wit a man getting fucked in the ass and suckin dick is a, ""...stupid ass nigga who doesn't understand shit about the world and make the rest of my race look like bigots".

man

you wanna suck dick, go ahead man, do it all day

i ain't never gonna agree wit that shit

nature doesn't even agree wit it

smh
    test
  11. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

lmao there are some full blown retards in here

good shit
    test
  12. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You're a fucking idiot.

You niggas are not only sad, but predictable. This is what I was waiting for actually. Now, you and Alias have subtly questioned my sexuality, for being anti homophobia. You realize how stupid that is? Let me put it to you this way: you know the LAST time people used those kind of tactics? With people who sympathized with the civil rights movement. Whenever a white person defended us and the need for us to be treated fairly, what were they told? That they were "****** lovers" or that they were ******s themselves. So it really bothers me that niggas, THE MOST, are the group that alienates and hates these people so much when they're really in the same position now that we were in for centuries in this country.

And nature doesn't agree with it? Like I said, read a goddamn book and shut the fuck up. I would explain it right now but you should do some reading yourself before you make such hateful conclusions.
    test
  13. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Nightmare gay lol
    test
  14. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Obvious troll is obvious.

So what, I'm supposed to vigorously defend my heterosexuality now? lol GTFO You are seriously some sad ass, repressed ass niggas.

Read a book, forreal.
    test
  15. miscreant

nightmare, i wasn't directing

"you wanna suck dick, go ahead man, do it all day"

at you specifically

it was a statement

if somebody wanna do that shit, go head, i aint and i don't agree with it

my disgust wit you is to do with the fact that you calling me a

"...stupid ass nigga who doesn't understand shit about the world and make the rest of my race look like bigots".

because i don't agree wit homosexuality

and nature can't agree with it

if homosexuality was natural, life would cease to exist

i can't really subscribe to the notion that it ISN'T a choice, but that you're born with it

but that's just me, i often project my opinion as the standard
    test
  16. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Hearsay? yeah, you retarded fasho.

go here and get some schooling son. I'm done with you.
    Sigma Pi Phi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and Drake seems real faggot to me, just my opinion. has nothing to do with beig "more" honest..wtf is that? how do you even know he's honest...lol
    test
  17. x calibur

x calibur

do you know of a reliable source explaining the Boule logo? it's a strange image, with the sphinx and vase.

also, I'm sure Drake is gay.
    test
  18. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

This whole thread is strait up facepalm. Since you people really don't seem to understand this shit at all, I'll school you, because quite frankly I'm embarrassed that niggas hate on gays the most. And the hatred is simply from the fact that most of us don't understand them, but the STUPIDITY is from the fact that most of us didn't bother to learn anything about them.

Well here's the truth. Homosexuality is natural because it shows up in hundreds of species in NATURE. It basically boils down to there are gay people for the same reason there are ugly people and sterile people.

There are a finite amount of resources in the world. If every able bodied person who was fertile had children there would be NO resources and the species would suffer. So there are two main fail safes that nature has. People who are unable to conceive children physically and there are those who don't have the desire or can't get a partner.

So there are people born without the ability to have kids. There are people who can actively procreate but have physical or mental characteristics that make it unlikely for them to find a mate. Lastly there are people who's minds are wired to not want to reproduce. Homosexuals fall under the last category. As someone only attracted to your own sex guarantees (in the natural world, at least) you will not procreate. Homosexuality IS natural population control. In the same way that infertile women, and undesirable people are.

Is that shit simple enough?
    test
  19. miscreant

you just spun me the fuck out

here i was thinking you were just some weird cunt and you drop this gem

wow

honestly i never thought about it like this before

i still don't wanna see 2 dudes kissing in public

but i don't really wanna see any couple gettin it on in public anyway

but can you give us some examples of homosexuality in nature besides humans

what about all the other population control mechanisms in biology though, like terminal illnesses (cancer etc) and what not, why do we also need faggots that won't reproduce

and also, what about all these gay couples getting surrogate parents to birth a seed for them anyway, it's like bypassing natures population control

anyway

like i said

props

you changed my opinion of you
    test
  20. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea I get pretty mad about this issue but being sympathetic to the subject is for much different reasons then I think people in this thread realize. Waaaay back when I was in high school, one of my best friends was a big dyke. I mean dyyyykey dyke. Back then I was ignorant of what being gay was but the way she explained it, I was satisfied with accepting that it clearly wasn't a choice. So I did some research just to make sure that wasn't merely her justification. I had previously condemned homosexuality before meeting her for religious reasons (seems like ages ago now I still believed in god), learning about both subjects switched my stance up.

Key word was "learn", which is literally the only reason I was an asshole towards gays and now that I know better, it's like I see it EVERYWHERE.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.