Could you ladies put up with me i a relationship?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by De'yon, Jul 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

I was told by a chick I know that I would stay single untill I got rich, sat down, and started actin righte and when she explaind why I couldnt argue with her

she told me I'm always buisy= I'm a producer, rapper, and handle half the buisnes end of my own label and help alot with 3 other recorder labels(local but lucrative) and spend alota time in the streats picking up money(but iwont speak on that)

she said I tell every one I'ma call em righte back and never do= I have alot on my minde and forget any thing that isnt in my scheduler, I've even missed apointments to get my hair braided 2 times this weak because I forgot

she saide I always lie and say ima be somewhere in 15 minutes and always take atleast 45 minutes= ......cant it explain it but it's true

and she saide too many females speak on my name= In order me to sale cd's and beats with my name alone I have meat alota people who are gonna spread my name for me buy talking and such and most of those people are female and lie....

and I spend too many staturdays at the strip club= the strip club is like a network of music people Ive sold atleast 10-30 hours of studio time just meating somone at the strip club (and at $20-$45 and hour thats damn good)

so do any of you think you could put up with somone with my bad habbits? I thoughte I was a pretty good pick untill she told me that shit.......one perc is I'm adicted to nice jewlery, and car eltronics so I hook my chicks up with jewlery(chains, rings, earings) and I always have alota extra stereo stuff around so I hook they cars up
    test
  2. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

u got extra stereos jus sittin around?
    test
  3. De'yon

yeh I know people I get lot of stuff cheap righte now I got 5 10"s subs in my trunck with 3 amps

and just sitting around I got 1 10" a couple of 12" 2 cd players 2 amps and alota boxes ..

and the jewlery I have that didnt come from the store i got cheap I have a gold bracelet with 4 karats of genuine blue diamonds I got for $50 and a solid sicler with gold fill inlay trophy style cowboy buckle I got for $150 new(I saw the same one in a western store for $200

and I got hoock ups at jewlery stores so go my cross cheap it's white gold and between it and the matching ring it's got 1 karat black diamonds 1/4 karat white diamond and 1/3 karat austrian crystals I get em both with the chain for $350
    test
  4. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Word you got any reference amps for Alesis monitors?
    test
  5. De'yon

naw I only have 1 refrence amp and it's puttin in work it's a samson servo 120

but hear good stuff about the amps from parts express
    test
  6. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

If I was a gold digger (which i'm not) and liked to use guys to get material shit then yeah I would put up with all of that. If I was looking for a serious relationship then no, I would not.
    test
  7. De'yon

^^
    atleast your honest ...lol

I was raised by true to to life pimps and hustlers thoughe I can smell a gold digger a mile away..........if chick thats not my girl or good friend ask me for anything involving money it's a huge turn off and I let em know..............for example I was riding with my cousine 1 weekend and we picked up 4 chicks where just ridin threw the hood I've known all of the chicks for years but weve never just talked or nothin we stop outside a bar and they all ask me to buy em a drink .......I say what yall drinking? and they reqeusted $10 drink called a pimp juice.....they figured just cause one of em was in my lap and the rest where flirting wit me acting like I was gone get some when I knew I wasnt that I would get weak behinde pussy and dish out $40 worth of drinks for chicks I dont even know that well
    test
  8. De'yon

^^

it wasnt the money because I had way more than enoughe to cover that in my pocket ...and around that much getting drunck at the strip club after wards
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.