Could there be another explanation for 'God'?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by MissAndrya, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

you elitist prick, guarentee you weren't joking about Einstein, that's another talking point of cult creationism...and, "your conversation"...listen fucker, if you're spouting lies, and no one else has righted your sorry ass, i don't mind making you look stupid, don't get mad bitch.

and if I don't know about tesla...then, explain his "free energy"
    test
  2. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

And for the record, Coup, this was MY thread, lol. Anyone is free to say what they wish.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

nphiyl nef-eel' or nphil {nef-eel'};
    test
  4. breathlesss

ok, so then, how does the verbal pronuciation of that mean anything? was there a separate meaning to the word or something? i don't understand why you said to look that up?
    test
  5. MissAndrya

Revelation 11:19 Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple. There were flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail.

My interpretation of this, is that the temple in heaven that opens is actually the door of a spaceship, and an alien ( who they saw as a God) was seen within his temple(spaceship). Flashes, rumblings etc. could easily have been made by a spaceship.

I'm not saying it IS, I'm saying it's possible.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

We were talking about giants
    And thats what 'giants' means in hebrew.

Nephilliam.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

i actually like the aa theory about the ark of the covenant being an electrical device. Thats Plausable.

The manna machine one would be cool too, but that ones less likely.
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Certainly that could be one amongst many theoretical possibilties that there was a technologically sophisticated massive transportation vehicle/vessel which potentially opened up, however there's a few things that bug me, since it wouldn't explain why (a) out of all time periods in history, it would appear min. 2 milleniums ago (rough estimation), and why not at present time, when technology has significally advanced and (b) it doesn't exactly explain the natural disasters; in bold.

:idk:, just my 2 cents.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Today, yes, alas the project (with all it's facilities) in question did not exist 2 milleniums ago.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

Um. Were discussing the possibility of the arc being an electrical device, they said it wouldnt explain the earthquake part of the verse. I asserted that it could still.
    test
  12. breathlesss

yea, i find this to be the most plausible as well

as for the "why then and not now?" question from galatea, i think it's 'cause they stopped being in direct contact for one of a couple reasons...

they got enough resources to continue on their universal journey and we'll never see them again
    they were warring amongst eachother for territorial control of earth and ended wiping eachother out (but there was a definitive alien space battle in germany, 16/17th century, highly detailed documentation, newspapers, woodcuts, etc....)
    they were warring, and one of the factions won, if this is so, it would have had to be an "indifferent" or good race, hence the non-global enslavement
    they were all along prodding evolution along in order to make us and them directly interbreedable, and they reached the final step, wanting to first "test" us, they allowed the new human race to flourish, in hopes of working out the kinks...the kinks weren't worked out, and they are still waiting to return
    or, my most favored idea, a little of all...
    there were warring factions over territory, already setting up the genetic modifications, there were some renegades who wanting to completely let us know the truth (the "divine" was really technology...and where the satan story comes from), in fighting they nearly killed themselves all off here, so they had to regroup...during their regrouping our own technological progression grew to a point that they wanted to see if we as a humanity whole could figure out our true past, and once that happens, they will return
    test
  13. breathlesss

another thing, the bible talks of the ill effects on people who touched, or got too close to the ark without knowing how to handle it...all of the symptoms are EXACT effects of radiation poisoning, i think it was some type of nuclear weapon/energy generator, possibly having a variety of uses, such as the walls of jericho and shit
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Since you mention Germany, do you perhaps have the name of the location?

Options remain opened.
    test
  15. breathlesss

from... UFO's and Aliens in Art History | in5d.com | Esoteric, Spiritual and Metaphysical Database

[​IMG]

and also, that i wasn't aware of...

[​IMG]

and, i also just had a thought...was reading about the nephilim, and how in the bible it says they're around before and after the flood that was supposed to wipe out everything...i doubt it was a global flood, but regardless, maybe noah was able to survive his area disaster by being on the Ark...the ark of the covenant (is halo...real?) and up on the ship the aliens had all them animals and whatnot....makes some sense to me
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^^Ty for that...next time I'll be on my way to Stuttgart, I'll make a detour and do a bit of snooping around Nuremburg...
    test
  17. MissAndrya

Wow, you folks have been busy in my absence, fantastic.

This is exactly the train of thought I have been on. I'm not saying the answers are here, because it certainly seems to bring up more questions....but with what we have learned about aliens, it is quite possible that the people who first witnessed them, had difficulty explaining what they saw.

I think it's entirely possible that the whole time people have believed in God, written of him, spoke of him.....it was simply an interpretation of what actually took place...aliens.

The theory fascinates me, and I put a lot of thought into how it fits. There are many quotes taken from the bible that could be explained in much the same way I did above.

To reiterate a bit, aliens speak via telepathy (if accounts are to be true). This could explain people saying 'God' spoke to them...while remaining unseen. This voice could have given instructions...or many other things. Imagine how 'great and powerful' this would seem back then. I can understand how 'God' came about in these circumstances.

Their technology has always been far superior to ours. Able to travel from one galaxy to another in the blink of an eye. Weightlessness in the sky. Bright lights etc. It would certainly have had me in awe...and fearing them as well. Thunder, flashes of light (as aforementioned) could easily be created by these ships.

As for where they are now?? Breathless had some good ideas and theories. There are, to this day, UFO sightings and (not as often) stories of abduction etc. They are still out there, and I believe...walking among us.

I can elaborate on all of these topics when I have more time. I'll do some research as well, regarding discoveries of ancient civilizations that have been turned to glass etc. Some excellent food for thought out there.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.