Could there be another explanation for 'God'?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by MissAndrya, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Yeah . But like i said there is just Karma, we as emotional beings with feelings put the spin of good or bad on it. Karma doesnt have a database of good and bad deeds and how the punishment/reward should be set for each one.

what establishes good or bad? we as humans know what is good and bad.

Its natural.

every living being prefers to be loved over being hated, to have someone do nice for them rather than do bad upon them. To laugh Instead of cry.

we all know, its natural and its universal
    test
  2. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

test
  3. eashaya

eashaya seer

I imagine you would enjoy the works of Peter Kolosimo and Erich von Daniken. I've only read Timeless Earth by the former and Chariots of the Gods and Return of the Gods by the latter. They were rather interesting, to say the least, but I believe the beliefs therein are most certainly parallel with yours.

I can’t help but notice the extraordinary leap of faith and vast amount of theorizing in the absence of any tangible evidence or explanation, which some would consider similar to the faith of Christians, perhaps even more so.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Lol ya know. They graspin for anything they can replace God with that doesnt threaten their lifestyles
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Nikola Tesla probably took science as far as it can go...before it entered religious/agenda land. And what was interesting about him was his complete faith, trust in God, that in turn opened his eyes to His creation. In understanding the creation, he saw things smoothly and naturally and was truly blessed.

He devised, back then, free energy for the world. Think about that. Clean free, endless energy for the world.

He was suppressed in the wake of money interests and agenda...free energy frees people. The point is to keep them contained, controlled and manicured. Evolution is the back bone. . .

So, then comes Einstein with his over rated theory and he is a genius poster boy ? Why ? He is part of the fabric of this agenda complex. He was propped up. and sold to pseudo minds.
    Praise the Lord.

End rant/
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^nobody knows that for sure

its not a fact
    test
  7. Coup d'état

what's not a fact ? how would you know ? lol
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i see what you did... shoulda quoted you, will remember to from now on

anyways Einstein was a genius and a TON of what he discovered and wrote about is 100% provable science, not all, but a lot
    test
  9. Coup d'état

well yeah, depends. You're a genius. The word means nothing. It's abstract really. what is a genius ? answer, a person recognized by the establishment for introducing more methods of control in some degree that benefits to the status quo, usually in the form of music, engineering, 'science' or other useless aspects of reality that are new to the social complex. lol

Einstein had a beautiful theory, so what. There are problems with Einstein anyhow, if I remember right. What is 100% provable by Einstein, in your opinion ?

Tesla had free energy! Think about it.

down is up, up is down
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

haha

its 100% fact that time is relative to motion

i may not have worded it right, but its been proven 100%
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and hey i dont know or memorize everything about the guy.

but if youre trying to say every single thing he did was just an idea that was never provable then youre wrong.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

OHHHH wow. such an invention...wait, discovery! God really is complex and beautiful ain't He ?

Now how about some free energy so I can live a better quality of life ?

Oh, never mind. Einstein contributed to the bomb, war is money. Free energy is not.

down is up, up is down.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so i proved my point thats all i wanted
    test
  14. Coup d'état

no, I was just saying that Tesla took science as far as it could go probably.
    test
  15. Coup d'état

lol what just happend ?
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you asked what "in my opinion" that einstien did that was a fact...

so i said

thats what happened.
    test
  17. Coup d'état

I won't take anything away from Einstein...I do think he's being overly praised...usally when something like that happens, there is way more than what meets the eye...Transformers in disguise

anyhow yeah.
    test
  18. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

what was the hebrew word used for "giants"?

Tesla didn't make anything even remotely similar to "free" energy, he did make a wireless "cord" system that literally made a very large, city blocks wide, "bubble" of usable electricity, but this still cost a massive amount of energy to generate the power to be able to wirelessly transmit power. and it was highly dangerous and deadly

einstein himself had no more to do with making the atom bomb than Heron did with making the steam powered train

Tesla, although incredibly ahead of his time, took science no where near it's limits, just the cellphones nowadays literally work because of integrated quantum physics and probabilities...coup, you jump on like, everysingle conspiracy theory, lump 'em together into an evolutionist agenda, and then claim it's an attack on your faith...you are fucking hilarious dude, i'm gonna start taking all of your retardisms and compiling a website
    test
  19. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Omg I wanna see that site happen. "Coup D'etard"...or something. Reminds me a lot of the youtube series "Why People Laugh at Creationists". Coup is a prime candidate as the poster child for creationist stupidity.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

nice try breath...you really try to get me on every word don't you ? You really don't know about Tesla, so stop acting like you do. I can tell you don't know jack.

I was joking about the Einstein bomb bit. Next time keep it in context and stay out my conversation. If I want to talk to you, I'll address you.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.