Could there be another explanation for 'God'?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by MissAndrya, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I know this isn't a new line of thought, but it's one I am very interested in. Bare with me as I share this theory, which includes previously covered material and some of my own input.

Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs, early paintings (religious included), cave drawings etc.. What do all these things have in common? All of them, at some point, include depictions of UFO's and/or aliens. We all know that aliens (reportedly) have been around as long as (or longer) than humans. All depictions are similar, take place in different time periods and in different locations around the world, giving credence to the possibility of their existence. Some of the UFO's are pictured sending down a beam of light. This could not only come across as 'Godly', but I find it hard to believe such a detail could have been fabricated, again lending itself to the realm of possibility.

It is said that aliens communicate via telepathy. This brings me to two points: One, that claims of God communicating, without being seen, can possibly be explained. Two, how often do we hear stories of people claiming to hear voices, more specifically, voices they say tell them to do things?

One subject that has always marveled investigators and scientists, is the apparent and undeniably advanced technology the aliens seem to possess. This would afford them the freedom and ability to travel to galaxies we have yet to discover (and most likely never will), and that's just for starters. Perhaps there are other 'colonies' of either aliens or humans beyond our known system. Secondly, some claim that a portion of the technology we DO have was assisted by the aliens (Germany, for example, where Hitler claims an alliance with the aliens for technological purposes and supremacy) <<(just a quick reference, there are a few). Also falling under this category, are the numerous unexplained 'wonders' found across the world. Structures that have been erected and are near impossible for man to have constructed alone, if at all.

Reports of abduction by aliens are plentiful, and while many can likely be dismissed, one thing stands out: The accounts of painful and evasive 'testing' that took place while held captive. One has to wonder why such tests were performed, or deemed necessary. Was it out of curiosity? Did they have an ulterior motive? Perhaps they are taking samples to study earths viruses, and are responsible for the new, more aggressive strains. Or, maybe they are trying to genetically alter either our or their own race, for purposes of their own choosing. Are they trying to create a superhuman race? And if so, why?

With the above way of thinking, it is therefore (to me) reasonable to believe that the aliens are responsible for us being here in the first place. Ascertaining why is more difficult to understand. Are we some sort of 'War Game', designed to provide simple amusement? Are we perhaps a second or maybe even third attempt to create a well oiled colony? There has been evidence discovered (though not fully understood or explained) that suggests there have been previous nuclear explosions. Explosions that occurred thousands, possibly millions of years ago. Ones that buried ancient colonies and civilizations. The technology that makes it possible has only been discovered in the last 100 years, or...has it been re-discovered? Perhaps with the aid of otherworldly visitors? One can only surmise.

I do not claim any of this to be true, only that it's plausible. I believe inherently in the possible truth that lies within the ideas I have written about.

Enjoy :)
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

the short answer is...the aliens are fallen angels aka Nephilim aka Demons.

Their visits and so-called abductions are to quite possibly do some of the things you say like study, mate with, etc..because they DID mate with mankind in the beginning. so yes, the abductions could be true but not to create God, but more or less to mate with our women in hopes of creating more Nephilim on earth. if you notice most of the alien abductions are by women, not men. coincidence? nope.

never know, but one things for sure, they ARE Demons.
    test
  3. MissAndrya

In your opinion.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no because the bible says so and the bible is the only truth

youre probably going to hell

lol
    test
  5. Mr. Mcghee

Mr. Mcghee AWOOOOO

Not sure of the spelling but isn't that the annunakki

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lol I don't think I need to tell you to ignore the Alias faggotry. His whole bloodline needs to be euthanized...but I digress.

Lots of Ancient Aliens influence, but I find AA theory quite plausible myself. Considering we do not know the true nature of such aliens, ie. what kind of race, how many DIFFERENT races there are, and varying agendas of the races and individuals within the race, the possibilities are endless. What if there was a race of aliens SO ADVANCED that all of humanity on this planet was a simple "school project" by an adolescent being? Or more plausibly an alien government study of how to create high functioning sentient beings.

There are so many things throughout history that seem to support at least some degree of extra terrestrial interference. I mean...just look up what happened with the Vril cult in Nazi Germany for example.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

The thing every culture not just the ones you mentioned but throughout history is that they ALL believed in an afterlife. Specificly the mayans and egyptions, had an unusually strong emphisis on the 'underworld' so the question that must be asked is why. Well because they were sacrificing children, etc to what they thought was God. However they were fooled, because what they had encountered and believes to be God was actually satan.

Check out the stories each culture described as the afterlife. Youll find they are ALL strikingly similar in their depictions and knowledge of the underworld. And of their so called God. "Satan comes as an Angel of light' Even now we see the same depictions of this counterfit God in some of the major eastern religions. And in descriptions of so called prophets that claim to havr had interactions with this 'angel'
    test
  8. MissAndrya

Lol...firstly, one has to believe IN the bible, God and hell for that to be possible. Secondly, compared to the current conditions of our economy, the population overload, disease and general discontentment of humans now....what, exactly, would be the difference?
    test
  9. Alias3000

Genesis 6: 1-8
    1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Giants/Sons of God = Nephilim
    test
  10. Alias3000

yes.

Annunaki/Nephilim/Sons of God = Aliens

Satan is in league with these Nephilim and will use them to confuse many in the last days that He is God. but he is not.
    test
  11. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You really like that book. So what?

The Incredible Hulk #319 is not relevant to this discussion and neither is the bible. Kick rocks.
    test
  12. MissAndrya

Again, assuming your God is real. Otherwise, this means nothing, and none of the fictional accounts that are reported to have taken place ever happened. Which they didn't.
    test
  13. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

really Andrya? that's your big mind blowing view on the universe's creation? the same shit LP and i and several others have been talking about for the last few weeks? silly lady, that's nothing new...and still explains nothing of the actual universe creation though, unfortunately

i'm with you on the most probable cause of what we are now being alien influence, even jesus being an alien insemination...

my furtherings on the AA theory is that it was originally a couple different races of alien basically battling over rights to the planet, for means of our resources, there were some races who wanted to just eradicate us, and others that wanted to use us for the mining and whatnot, and others that wanted to live in harmony with us...and probably detractors from each of those sanctions, renegade dogooders and whatnot... but there ended up no winners, for some reason, maybe they exhausted their resources, or came to an agreement, something, but, they left, stopped contacting us for the most part (probably because we were discovering technology ourselves and they were going to wait until we could truly understand our past history).

but i think the whole religious aspect of it was brought on by our own human nature, and they just played along, keeping the people of the times in the dark about technology, or at least not being able to explain it to them because the human mind hadn't developed anything like it on their own, so there was no reference to it...and really, who wouldn't want to be thought of as a god? and the religious stuff got crazier in the rituals because the people were trying to emulate practices of their former god kings who were now gone, or dead.

but still, i believe the aliens have souls and an "otherside" as well, the same souls we have...that the unintended "dec.eption" in the alien/human relationship is quite similar to that of the spirit/"existing creature" relationship
    maybe this is why the aliens didn't just eradicate us, all of our souls are trying to work together, but they are only able to very vaguely influence our physical conciousness...we are trying to teach us how to learn for them
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

;)
    was a joke
    test
  15. MissAndrya

I was aware of that, lol.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

hahaha that was funny...but you're right kinda

But the scripture uesed to support the Nephilm is weak, maybe ?>. Ill get to that maybe.

Ok now time to read OP post...
    test
  17. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

...fucking ******
    test
  18. MissAndrya

I've been on this site a little more than a week, and have yet to see any other threads with this topic. Regardless, I was aware it wasn't new....I just wanted to share my views on such....as was stated in my opening.

It is very easy to see how aliens could be regarded as God(s), and so much can be explained by such. Imagine, then, the position that puts us in...which is really, no position at all. No defense, nothing to protect us from their plans, whatever they may be.

I appreciate people with open minds, those willing to discuss other realms of possibility. Hard to find around here, what with all the bible quoting etc. and tunnel vision. For years I never questioned God, but when lining up all that COULD be possible, God was the least likely answer.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I can choose to believe I have eyes in the back of my head, and i can even convince myself I do. problem is youll quickly learn that you created your own falisy, and if you break your neck trying to cross the street backwards, unfortunately what I made myself believe will not help me once my neck is broken. U forfit your ONLY opportunity
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you could believe you have eyes in the back of your head, and the bible could say you do.

but untill you prove it, nobody is gonna believe you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.