Corral, stable the steeds of Mind

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Coup d'état, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Summer time dog-days. Woody Hays with the Ohio State - Maze and Blue always. Chicago Tribune, Toronto auto-tune. What is yellow is for Michigan, what is off red is for the southern chicken. So-so I write just for the sake of nodding my head with a yo-yo weight. Fashion, dancing, Autumn leaves bring the crisp lacerations with NA-NA orgasms. No, no ! Yes. Yes ?

Free writing while seen sighting. Slight of hand flee fighting is believing. Exciting Led zeppelin inspired sitting, break fast or respite some recipe of my setting. Crocker pan cakes with cookie chips, neo charge whips. No edit, just simple breakdowns, that only shake, pound once you read it.

One paragraph at a time. One song at a time. Your time IS gonna come. Only if you wait. Choice is yours, now lets be cliché and say "don't be late". HOW Risqué behaviors take dinner-date favors his way for material savors.

Sinners All stand in time like you and your life, both now and later. Someday, time will come. For you, my creator. And me too. All well sells well that swells in hell. Bells. Ring em. Decided to bring estrogen to redeem with songs that sing em.

A great big whole in my heart. Sedates my path back home to you. Shown shrewd, but who knew. Truths be told, oaths to be hold. I sold both to some inner Piper. My mind pied, locked down like how I cried accurate drops as a snide sniper.

Only eat baloney if so lonely, in front of a dog and pony show homie. I want to do something grand. Something lucid that connects to fans in grand prix grand-stands. For the common Joe. NOW THAT IS A CHALLENGE.

Today's age is the era of deception labeled as creativity and sold in payment plans. Lost relics teach to mediocrity, can you feel me man ? D:

Because I'm not a Joe. I'm a Ed. I whistle lucid.

I might end this soon, depends how long I listen to brain waves, so stupid.
    test
  2. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Very unorthodox but clever. The first few stanzas made me laugh. This piece seemed silly at times and then serious. A quick 180, but the style remained clean and it continued to flow.

"Fashion, dancing, Autumn leaves bring the crisp lacerations with NA-NA orgasms. No, no ! Yes. Yes ?"

Ha..!

Good read, nice energy and what a relentless rhyme scheme.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.