Cool kids only ( Ranks up!)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hushugv

hushugv New Member

ok buddy, you have no idea what you are talking about...

The reason I dont sign in under Judge tha Dacyple is because, plain and simple, I dont remember my password, and I dont have the same email now. My IPs dont match because, excuse me for living, but I've moved to a different city. I thought, by recycled verse, they meant I couldnt post a verse I had used in the RSTL, not a verse that I had written but didn't do anything with. Like I said before, I'm pretty sure I never posted this anywhere else, though its been awhile, so there is a possibility.

Regardless, there is still plenty of time for me to write another verse, so back up off the disqualification tip, or is it that you are scared to be served?

Bottom line, this is MY WRITING, and the deadline is THURSDAY, so if anything, I'll remove the verse and write something new, does that make you happy?
    test
  2. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

i didn't recycle shit... so uv been misinformed. thanks.. bye
    test
  3. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

ya that verse was wack anyway
    test
  4. James Bondage!

James Bondage! New Member

lolz word on that..

this nicca is crazy..

but its also why catching these niccas who bite him is so easy.. his shits right across the web so so many people have seen it.. they instantly recognise it..

And like i said.. with his style.. you just know its him when you read it. shits too damn obvious to just ignore and overlook. lolz
    test
  5. Bonnie Bathory

seriously, that verse looks like a composition final, does that shiz even rhyme? no way would I vote on that in a 3 way battle, are you kidding? Tryin to bore me to death or somethin
    test
  6. Bonnie Bathory

where the FK is Baron, like the one time hes not signed on some shiz like this goes down
    test
  7. James Bondage!

"judge" right now you're looking like a BITER, wheres the link to where u originally posted the joint..? Thats all you gotta post. Just show that. Its simple son. Cos otherwise thats a D motherfucking Q bitch.. You cant just take a bitten verse down and put a new (probably bitten also) verse up.. Thats bull.. you gotta see that pimpin..

otherwise.. its lookin like you recycled, and you lost cos of that.. I cant believe the lengths yall will go to find these loopholes and exploits in the rules to get wins..

the fuck is wrong with yall.. really?

got me not even wanting to take part in this shit.. yall ruin a good league with this cheating constantly.. thats real talk too..

this shit is now me and abz as far as im concerned..

you been cut yourself out the running with this faggot shit goin on..
    test
  8. James Bondage!

HOW CONVEINIENT!

HOW CONVEINIENT!

HOW CONVEINIENT!

HOW CONVEINIENT!

But you cant remember where.. or supply me with the link.. even though me and others know to what.. ? fortysome sites we seen it at? lolz

HOW CONVEINIENT!

son you a biter who got his mark ass card pulled and now he reaching for any excuse he can muster up..

take that shit back to the store son.. WE AINT BUYING IT!!!!

BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITERBITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER BITER
    test
  9. Bonnie Bathory

test
  10. James Bondage!

word.. cool beans duke.. i knew more had to of seen this bullshit.. its just too cleancut..

guy is a fuckin fraud.. i thought he woulda bounced from the board be4 now..

..what a rainbow assed candy painted faggot..
    test
  11. James Bondage!

lolz..

bonnie u got me fuckin cryin right now girl..

lmmmmfffaaaaaooooooooooo..
    test
  12. † God †

† God † High and Almighty

I dunno, if it IS a Baron verse. It's from WAY back, `cause it's stretched as fuck & has wording issues. He's innocent until Baron signs on.
    test
  13. hushugv

hushugv New Member

this is too funny...

why dont you do a google search for Judge tha Dacyple... see what comes up, shit how many times since 2003 has RMs servers been reset? how many boards have closed down? please, you can say what you want, its cool with me. I wont lose any sleep over heads not seeing reason on the internet.

I love how me moving is convenient, like nobody has ever moved in the history of the web, thats cute.

this is whatever to me, DQ me, gimme a loss, whatever the fuck you wanna do...I know the truth, thats all that matters. I do appreciate everyone considering my verse to be famous... this shit is beautiful
    test
  14. hushugv

hushugv New Member

word, god has my back lmao
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lmao
    test
  16. James Bondage!

this guy is dq'd then until he can show us where 'he' originally posted that shit..

looks like its just me and abzwhatever to do this..

ill be here..
    test
  17. BLADE6

BLADE6 New Member

(singing the song contraversy in my head) on a side note though, damn that verse is a huge read.
    test
  18. S. Issue

S. Issue Who?

holy shit. shit. shit. drama already.
    test
  19. hushugv

hushugv New Member

any chance you could post a link thats actually live to prove your accusations? since all 42 of the links you provided were dead and gone and therefore prove nothing in regards to my so called biting. Can you prove that I'm NOT Judge tha Dacyple in any way other than by saying, "hes not Judge"? Is there any way you can validate your claims?

Ever hear of the term innocent until proven guilty?

Any possibility of you coming at me with something other than HOW CONVENIENT when I give you a valid answer?

If you search all threads started by me under this name, you'll see my first post was me promoting a show that my crew and I had, and the first thing I typed was that I used to post under the name Judge tha Dacyple and didnt have access to that name anymore, and that was in 03. Want to explain to me why I would try to assume someone elses identity when I'm doing things offline and obviously have been making a name for myself in the process in the real world?

In the end, none of this matters considering this is the fucking internet, but I just figured I'd give some food for thought there to all the heads who instantly jumped on the Judge is a biter band wagon.

Good looks on having my back L. I appreciate that homie...
    test
  20. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.