Cool kids only ( Ranks up!)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

test
  2. $1.50

$1.50 New Member

jook knows me from when we battled for the title in the rbl

and rev knows me because i think my foot still in his ass from the last time we battled
    test
  3. S. Issue

S. Issue Who?

ah... well, cool then.
    test
  4. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

done anything recently?
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Word I know 50 nigguh pretty nice with them battles, other than that I have no clue.
    test
  6. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

welcome to the RSTL!?
    test
  7. James Bondage!

James Bondage! New Member

O_O WOWOWOWOW

LMAO at this joke recycling this piece from the archives of just about every board out, and it being one of Barons. The style is just too undeniable. Everyone here knows its his style, format, structure, trend, flow, scheme and voice. Either he gave you his old piece to post, or you bit this from any number of the boards he posts at:
    test
  8. James Bondage!

There are people here from the same sites as him so Im sure there are people here who have seen this used before too, Got Life?, Apogee, Hades, Sixth, Poetiks, .P.G., Bonnie etc

WOW at the audacity of it.
    test
  9. hushugv

hushugv New Member

first off...

its 64 bars, trust me, I wrote it to a beat, a beat with a length of 64 bars, buddy.

secondly, this is MY writing. I have no need to take someone elses work, when I'm quite capable of doing it myself, thanks.

third, every single link you posted cannot be displayed, so you need to back the fuck off with your pussy ass display of "proof". I don't know who you think I am, since I haven't posted on any other boards in years, but for the record, GET OFF MY DICK AND GO FUCK YOURSELF!

The only thing you are right about is that this is an old verse of mine, but I'm pretty sure I never posted it anywhere.

I've been writing, recording, and performing for way too long for someone of your caliber to try to call me out fucker. anytime you wanna battle, whether live or online, text or audio you let me know and I'll put you in your place homie. remember that...
    test
  10. efGEEsus

efGEEsus New Member

Im pretty sure, almost 98.9% sure actually, that I saw this at Who You Reppin.com too. The styles just too familiar and everything about it does scream Baron. You recycled anyway which I think is outlawed here after everything that happened last week, so I guess you lost if these two turn up anyway.

were going to need to see where you ORIGINALLY posted this if your gonna try claiming you didnt bite this pawtna.

You looking wiley suspect right about now, plus you already admitted that now it may of been recycled and HAS been posted elsewhere before.
    test
  11. James Bondage!

lol, where this cornball getting sixty four lines from?! That shit is a fucking novel, Waaaaaaay over the line limit if you actually count the LINES. Not bars, its sixty four LINES, and that shit is 80+ right about now. How you even debating that?! LMFAO..

firstly, THAT AINT ALLOWED ANYWAY. and secondly, where is the proof? Where is the proof that you write this like you claim to of done? Just post it. One link. I know very well you didnt and so do others on this forum / in this league / right across the net. Some of those sites are old, admittedly, and some may of even gone down now but I definatly know what I read and I got links. You can prolly use the wayback machine and find that shit everywhere I just listed and more. You a fraud that got exposed and now you looking for a loophole to pull yourself out of it. You well and truly smack dab in the brown stuff now son hahaha

oh you suddenly switched to net gangsta mode now that i pulled your card and caught you cheating? Now you wanna get jumped up because you got caught stealing and biting rhymes? Heres the thing man, you biters always get caught in the end. Always. You might be the shit at whatever EZ board you came from but not here. We aint as easily fooled man.

You already done lost, fuck writing for this BITER!!!

hahaha

Exposed..
    test
  12. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Wow @ that fucklong list of links. Dude just took recycling to a whole new level. However, not one of those links is to rapmusic so technically it's legal, unless it was bitten in which case he needs to just choke himself out for biting a piece that famous.

On another note...we finally get to see what a Baron verse would look like if it were crammed into the line limit. Q, how do you feel about the issue now?

Rofl at this whole escapade. This thread is packed with so much win. Oh my God. Is the same Judge that was in SMO? I can't even digest this shit it's so entertaining to me.
    test
  13. TheReturn

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1074615

ahahahahaha. I'll laugh twice as hard if JB! is a baron alias and someone tried to bite a baron verse against him.

EDIT: Just realized even if JB isn't a baron alias, abn0rmal is the other head in the battle and he definitely is. So this dude...wow...oh my God.
    test
  14. Bonnie Bathory

Where is Baron for this? Didn't James say this was posted on other sites under Baron's name?
    test
  15. TheReturn

I'm still amazed at the actual list of links. I haven't checked any out but fucking A man.
    test
  16. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

I'm standing by judge on this one.. he wouldnt bite.. the real judge wouldnt, anyway.
    test
  17. Bonnie Bathory

i feel the urge to sign up at all those boards to be more net famous
    test
  18. TheReturn

I didn't find a link that worked, lol.
    test
  19. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

lmao...
    I have to actually applaud the fact that he's signed onto 42 different sites that he's posted this on.... that's more sites than I ever knew exsited for text shit. you're definately commited to this text career mr. Baron

now that's dedication....
    test
  20. James Bondage!

its obvious this isnt the real judge..

their IP addresses dont match up..

and why hasnt he just logged in as the original Judge Da Desciple name? This guys an importer..

a wack biting imposter at that..

Who STILL cant link to where 'he' originally posted this, even though he 'recycled' it apparently and admitted to it being on another forum previously.. Maybe even here.. What a douche bag..

And even without that, ignoring EVERYTHING i posted and others have confirmed.. this shit was WELL over the sixty four LINE limit.. and he still then 'recycled' this drop..

Just like DiC did recently. Was any change to the rules made? Because i didnt see any. The old rules state NO RECYCLING..

if Bonnie shouldnt get a loss then I shouldnt be forced to either.. this guy just ass-fucked himself up out this battle.. where abnromal at?

this shit should be me against him now..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.