Cool idea for the next Def Jam game.

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by DawnOfaDynasty, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DawnOfaDynasty

DawnOfaDynasty New Member

I think the next Def Jam game should be called something like Statewide. Why? I think instead of just Def Jam rappers, they should put every main record label within it. BME/TVT, CashMoney, Shady Aftermath, G-Unit, UTP, Ruff ******, Murder Inc., and others. You could play as Eminem, Lil Jon, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Jadakiss, Ashanti, Baby, and Juvenile! They could weave real-life beefs in the game. Say you start a story mode with Shady Aftermath's people. You find out Bugz is killed by your rival Ja Rule, cool huh? They could have the dead in it too, bring back 2pac, Biggie, Aaliyah, Big Pun, Soulja Slim, and the other brothers (and sisters) dead in the game. I think this would be ill as f*ck. Lil Jon could run ATL, Em & crew could run Detroit, and others. This way, story mode would be way longer, more fulfilling, and you could play through several times experiencing a different story. Please tell me how cool this would be.
    [teet] :DJ: [dummy]
    test
  2. Shaolin Ninja

Shaolin Ninja C.R.E.A.M

Hell yea, i think its a dope idea.
    test
  3. Omnipotnth

Omnipotnth New Member

Isn't Soulja Slim dead? I thought he died 2-3 years ago.
    test
  4. DawnOfaDynasty

I know it's ill as hell, maybe I should mail the company...

And yeah, Soulja Slim is dead, I stated that.
    test
  5. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

LMFAO@ Soulja Slim in it.

Nah son cut it out lmfao.
    test
  6. DawnOfaDynasty

What the hell does "LMFAO" and "ImFao" mean? ^^^^^
    test
  7. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

it jus sounds like a way to add more people in it, i still beat the 2nd game in 3 hours, if they do all this the gameplay will still relatively be the same if ya think bout it...
    test
  8. DawnOfaDynasty

Good point ^^^, but what could be added to provide more gameplay? More matches? There would be a lot more characters and better storylines, but how could Def Jame heighten the gameplay experience?
    test
  9. Omnipotnth

Omnipotnth New Member

As with all 1 vs 1 fighting games, there's not much you can do other than add new people and more moves. Oh I know, make that bitch online, that'll definitely be a fresh idea. Be able to create yourself and fight opponents online.
    test
  10. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

as far as the gameplay, i don't even know if anything new can be done besides moves like guy above me said...the 2nd game had alotta break through stuff in my eyes, dunno what eles can be done really
    test
  11. Omnipotnth

Omnipotnth New Member

Yeah, might as well just go ahead and add online play.
    test
  12. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

My idea was kinda to have a free roaming type thing, im not sayin go around killing ppl like GTA but be able to select what city ur going to fight in at a given time and have time constraints for your career, kinda like what happened with NBA Street V3.....im sayin like maybe be able to walk around and interact with the characters in the game and decide who your going to fight for and where.....i think it would be a good setup for those impromtu fights that were in F4NY....

Another aspect as far as replayablitity is concered they could add twisting storylines but with a game that featured a decent about of voice acting i dunno how far they could go with that angle, and id rather not go back to having it text based....

Online mode would be a welcome addition as long as all your aspects from your CAF could be used online aswell, and i mean not toning down the detail like Fight Night did, if i have my gear in the game i dont see why it would be so hard to code it online, and i mean even for the Vs. loading screen...i think it just comes down to lazy programming the same programming that plagued Cube's load times.....

Last but not least id like for you to be able to somewhat have the same styles as a comp character for your CAF....i mean like they have drunken style in the game but unless you're Flava Flav you cant fight with it....
    test
  13. Shaolin Ninja

Shaolin Ninja C.R.E.A.M

yea i like that idea
    test
  14. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

it would cost way to much money to do that
    test
  15. Omnipotnth

Omnipotnth New Member

Yeah, money that they HAVE. lol
    test
  16. Killa Beezee

Killa Beezee Niners all the way

The concept is great but its unlikely that it'll ever happen.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.